President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am Not to mention illegal immigrants pay over 11 billion in state and local taxes.

We gave the Pentagon 82 billion more than they even asked for this year. That's where your money is going
:dat:

Unmanaged immigration is bad but reacting to it instead of planning how to manage it is worse.
I think this is what I was trying to say too. I wasn’t trying to equalize but was more referring to both parties “reacting” to it rather than proposing solutions to manage/reform the processes
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am
I really don't understand why we don't just manage it? Want to come here? AWESOME! here's a social security number and you get to pay taxes just like any other citizen.

How does tearing up families and parking people in detention centers solving anything? Why is immigration such an issue now? This country is founded on it.
Fully agreed. The truth is that Republicunts don't want immigrants here because they tend to vote Democratic. Here's a thought, stop vilifying them, lying about them, and start treating them with dignity and offer them assistance and an easy way to get in and they may start voting for you. But :hellno: , dehumanizing them is easier and plays better to their foaming-at-the-mouth Trumpie base.
Great point. Most people favor those who make their lives easier and better, if Reublicans could do that instead of the regurgitated rhetoric they might get somewhere. It’s just a politico ego and mud slinging contest and that’s nothing new.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm
Thedude wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Moral's role in governance (edit) of a free society.
I've very intrigued with your view that "morals" can't be objective and universally defined.

I do agree that "morals" in western society can be subjective and tend to be tied to a religious interpretation. If you remove that from governing, what is the role of government? Protect liberties or give handouts?
I think within the next 200 years the main role of governments will be to solve business disputes and regulate trade/economies. I think that even the majority of peoples safety/security will be handled by global corporations and business. People will be more loyal to their company than their country. I see it happening now in my current job working for a global company. People are relocating all around the world every few years. All kinds of cultural/diversity training happening every year. Inclusion/tolerance events happening all the time. And the health and wellness programs cover everything from how to sleep to how to stretch. The resources are literally touching every aspect of life from getting a promotion to having a child.

I think it's a good thing for the people of the world to be more globalists than nationalists. I see a bright future.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:33 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 pm

I enjoy and respect his love of philosophy. It's a worthwhile endeavour but it comes off as detached on this particular discussion.

Did I walk through the door or did the door and everything I see shift and move around me giving me the perception that I moved through the door? Either way, I'm in the kitchen and there is a kid in a cage by the sink.
Totally.
Have you never considered the morals of a sociopath, Wap? No? Therefore you can't say harming children is morally wrong.

Won't someone think if the sociopaths morals?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:31 pm
Thedude wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm Good discussion on borders/illegals.

Therefore, the practical side of me sees borders as necessary and if a border exists then it is reasonable to expect some form of consequence for violating that border. Else the border is essentially useless.

So now we have this great debate over the handling of the consequences for trying to bypass the border in this country. Frankly, I don't see a solution that would appease everyone.
Exactly. :bravo:

I love the people that over generalize and go way back to european aggressor "immigrants".

Yes. The entire US population should vacate now. :derp: we all have reasonably established boarders. That's the game now. The game has evolved over the years. To maintain some basic ideal of our society we have to play by the rules. We just will never agree on the rules.
Well pretty much everyone in this country is related to an immigrant or an immigrant that came to the US at one point in the past since 1492, including Central and South America.

The point is, you can’t call out people that are illegal when this land is stolen wayyy before any of us were born, no i’m not defending for those current individuals to enter the country illegally, if they can do it so, they should do it so it’ll be easier for them and also a better piece of mind, but remember some of these individuals came from a legit shithole country and attaining visas or documents can be very difficult for them. This also includes some people who can’t attain their own id’s at villages in Turkey where they are clueless the fact that a such thing even exists. Not to mention, this one Asylum seeker paid $8,000 to a smuggler, :bruh: , getting a visa and green card, plane ticket, would save you in the neighborhood of $7,200.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

What about the morals of aliens? Maybe they eat cats and don't see anything wrong with it?

I do enjoy these fun little games. It's an escape from reality we all need from time to time.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Totally.
Have you never considered the morals of a sociopath, Wap? No? Therefore you can't say harming children is morally wrong.

You say sociopath, Dude says religious zealot.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm What about the morals of aliens? Maybe they eat cats and don't see anything wrong with it?

I do enjoy these fun little games. It's an escape from reality we all need from time to time.
Except its your cat and you just paid $100 for its annual check up at the vet.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm What about the morals of aliens? Maybe they eat cats and don't see anything wrong with it?

I'm pretty sure there are humans that have beaten the aliens to the punch. I hope I haven't unwittingly been one... I've eaten in questionable places before :yikes:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

@[user not found]

speaking of makers and takers:
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-l ... ment/2700/

Id say its fairly distributed nowadays. Even mix of it. The most surprising? New Mexico is leading the way.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:56 pm

You say sociopath, Dude says religious zealot.
Just a misunderstood soul.

Who's to say the sociopath isn't the normal one?

Lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta whathaveyous
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

And it had s skin condition that was going to require medication will for life?

To Eat or not to eat, that is the question...
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Enjoy the 4th, y'all
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Thedude wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:09 pm Enjoy the 4th, y'all
Always do, cage free of course.

:triggered:
Last edited by dubshow on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:01 pm

And it had s skin condition that was going to require medication will for life?

To Eat or not to eat, that is the question...
:notbad:

anti- :wasteful:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

brain go brrrrrr
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Totally.

Inorite?
:rolleyes: :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

Thedude wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:48 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm

I've very intrigued with your view that "morals" can't be objective and universally defined.

I do agree that "morals" in western society can be subjective and tend to be tied to a religious interpretation. If you remove that from governing, what is the role of government? Protect liberties or give handouts?
I think within the next 200 years the main role of governments will be to solve business disputes and regulate trade/economies. I think that even the majority of peoples safety/security will be handled by global corporations and business. People will be more loyal to their company than their country. I see it happening now in my current job working for a global company. People are relocating all around the world every few years. All kinds of cultural/diversity training happening every year. Inclusion/tolerance events happening all the time. And the health and wellness programs cover everything from how to sleep to how to stretch. The resources are literally touching every aspect of life from getting a promotion to having a child.

I think it's a good thing for the people of the world to be more globalists than nationalists. I see a bright future.
This is something I can agree with.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm I think this is what I was trying to say too. I wasn’t trying to equalize but was more referring to both parties “reacting” to it rather than proposing solutions to manage/reform the processes
One side has literally 100% of the power and they can't figure it out on their own.
Hell, a few years ago they had a comprehensive immigration bill and they wouldn't even allow it to come up for a vote. Fucking retards.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm I think this is what I was trying to say too. I wasn’t trying to equalize but was more referring to both parties “reacting” to it rather than proposing solutions to manage/reform the processes
One side has literally 100% of the power and they can't figure it out on their own.
It's the same with healthcare.

People are going to get sick and need care.

Do we pay for it smartly or like a bunch of dickheads?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Thedude wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:09 pm Enjoy the 4th, y'all
You as well
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:56 pm

:dat: too. They gonna FUBAR that as well, if given a chance.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Dat, i recently sprained the bottom of my feet, and had to pay $200 for some bullshit about sitting in ER bed and shit. This shit doesn’t happen in Turkey or Mexico (for people that have an income of any sort)
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Twitter feed is all supreme Court. Don't really care at this point.

Mississippi bans abortion? Move. What the fuck are you doing there anyway?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Muller's indictments today aren't good news for Trump's campaign.

Gucier/Russian intelligence/dnc hack -> Roger Stone -> campaign