Gavin Mcinnes Triggers Me: Powl Edition

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

Are you :triggered: by Gavin Mcinnes

Fuck Yeah :triggered: He is an :jackass:
17%
Nope
No votes
Who?
67%
:aintcare:
17%
:neek:
No votes

Total votes: 12
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

He is an abrasive coont. And a canuck. And he is the first to admit it. I just wanted to get a discussion/cross section of this opinion here. I find the guy brings up really touchy and often taboo to simply take the anti position. I think he also dishes out a lot of hard to swallow pills. I have a good laugh at how offensive he can be. And that's his right, as a non-americoont.

I also learned he was a co-founder of Vice which I found very interesting but fitting.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Never heard of him. Don't know him. Don't care. Looks like a douche, :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Tried to Google him and found this......

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

https://t.co/ITAcYvTp0O
(
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Do you like him because he trolls people(pwnage, triggered) or because he has good arguments?

What do you agree with him on?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

:whocares:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap

I have no idea who this tard is, but on KYJelly's great idea I've moving a discussion from OT to here, since :dubshow: replied to me.

His reply:
dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 am
wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:42 am

Thank you.
Good, you can just pay for it. We can deduct your social security that you've paid your entire life. (ie ~$400k +/-, not included your wifes half) And give that to people that are seeking some free services. Let that program go insolvent even sooner.

Just let me opt out of your pyramid scheme now at 31. I have a solid 12 years of payments into it. which is around ~$45k of just MY money, not my employer's required portion.

:nevermind:

the fuck is with boomers and not understanding money in money out, borrow some more debt. #boomershaveaspendingproblem #bignumbersarescary
First of all, to suggest that we can't afford to keep toddlers with their parents is :fullretard: when we can apparently afford to build these stupid detention centers for them and fly them all over the country to put them in. :gtfo: with that heartless nonsense.

And since you bring up SS, it is the easiest thing in the world to keep it solvent virtually indefinitely if we just eliminate the cap on the deduction and do some other tweaking to it. And to tie these issues together, as Murica ages we NEED immigration to keep our population stable, if not growing, so we have people to work and pay taxes into the system so fucking :millennial: 's like you and :crang: will have someone to pay their SS. Japan is really struggling with issue now.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am I have no idea who this tard is, but on KYJelly's great idea I've moving a discussion from OT to here, since :dubshow: replied to me.

His reply:
dubshow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 am

Good, you can just pay for it. We can deduct your social security that you've paid your entire life. (ie ~$400k +/-, not included your wifes half) And give that to people that are seeking some free services. Let that program go insolvent even sooner.

Just let me opt out of your pyramid scheme now at 31. I have a solid 12 years of payments into it. which is around ~$45k of just MY money, not my employer's required portion.

:nevermind:

the fuck is with boomers and not understanding money in money out, borrow some more debt. #boomershaveaspendingproblem #bignumbersarescary
First of all, to suggest that we can't afford to keep toddlers with their parents is :fullretard: when we can apparently afford to build these stupid detention centers for them and fly them all over the country to put them in. :gtfo: with that heartless nonsense.

And since you bring up SS, it is the easiest thing in the world to keep it solvent virtually indefinitely if we just eliminate the cap on the deduction and do some other tweaking to it. And to tie these issues together, as Murica ages we NEED immigration to keep our population stable, if not growing, so we have people to work and pay taxes into the system so fucking :millennial: 's like you and :crang: will have someone to pay their SS. Japan is really struggling with issue now.
In the meantime [user not found] responded in the Trump thread
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:16 am
wap wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am I have no idea who this tard is, but on KYJelly's great idea I've moving a discussion from OT to here, since :dubshow: replied to me.

His reply:

In the meantime [user not found] responded in the Trump thread
Dang. Will look. Thanks.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

For better or worse i associate Gavin with Dub now. Didnt read the article and don't agree or disagree with the hate group part. Still don't know anything about this dude other than my first post.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:29 pm Never heard of him. Don't know him. Don't care. Looks like a douche, :doe:
White supremacist leader
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:44 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:29 pm Never heard of him. Don't know him. Don't care. Looks like a douche, :doe:
White supremacist leader
Oh. So I guess I was right.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 pm
Looks like fake Twitter news.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:44 pm
White supremacist leader
:wrong:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin