OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:46 pm

That sounds good. I wouldn't trust the kimchi to be raw and unheated there though.. that'll kill all the good bacteria you're looking for. I mean, I'm sure it's still flavorful and compliments the carne asada, but I'm eating them for a specific purpose.
I know, for gainzzz. Speaking of gainz, i have never got around trying poke and i wanna try it bad
It's okay.. Tuna/salmon have a decent amount of protein in them, but most poke bowl places are going to load them up with so much fatty sauces and stuff that you'd be better off eating something else.. for gainz at least.. for flavor it's 5/7
SAWCE

wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 pm Update: the :meat: :sawce: tasted good poured on the chicken/rice/veggies, and I haven't shit my pants, yet.
Any day you don't shit your pants is a win.
This is true
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 pm

I know, for gainzzz. Speaking of gainz, i have never got around trying poke and i wanna try it bad
It's okay.. Tuna/salmon have a decent amount of protein in them, but most poke bowl places are going to load them up with so much fatty sauces and stuff that you'd be better off eating something else.. for gainz at least.. for flavor it's 5/7
Ok i’ll figure out and choose wisely. Im obviously more into it just for food itself lol, people seems to be hyped about it
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

ACDC guitarist and founder Malcolm just passed away
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Ok i’ll figure out and choose wisely. Im obviously more into it just for food itself lol, people seems to be hyped about it
If you really really love raw fish/sushi, yeah it's worth the hype.. if not, meh. I grab poke bowls a costco on the weekends, because it just has a spicy wasabi soy sauce on it and nothing else, then I just make my own rice and that's two of my meals for the day quick and easy with no cooking. Other than that, I don't really do it because it's pricey for what it is, but all sushi style stuff is.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Those on bumble, how the fuck you send a message to these girls. :scroage:

Edit: they have to accept my like so i can message and blah blah balh, like i do. Im so new to this shit
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 pm

If you really really love raw fish/sushi, yeah it's worth the hype.. if not, meh. I grab poke bowls a costco on the weekends, because it just has a spicy wasabi soy sauce on it and nothing else, then I just make my own rice and that's two of my meals for the day quick and easy with no cooking. Other than that, I don't really do it because it's pricey for what it is, but all sushi style stuff is.
:notbad: i may pull the costco plunge, i rarely go there lol
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm Those on bumble, how the fuck you send a message to these girls. :scroage:

Edit: they have to accept my like so i can message and blah blah balh, like i do. Im so new to this shit
You both have to like each other, then when you get a match, they have 24 hours to message you first, or else the match disappears.
SAWCE

On tinder you don’t have to wait for them to message first, so you can just rapid fire dick pics to all your matches without needing to wait for them to say hello.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm On tinder you don’t have to wait for them to message first, so you can just rapid fire dick pics to all your matches without needing to wait for them to say hello.
Guaranteed to get you a wife.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm Those on bumble, how the fuck you send a message to these girls. :scroage:

You both have to like each other, then when you get a match, they have 24 hours to message you first, or else the match disappears.
Ahhh makes perfect sense, explains why i have less girls messaging me on bumble than match.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm
Sno wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm

:lolol:
:lolgasm:
Thats actually kinda proven to be true, one of my turkish friends here found a chinese girl and they’ve been together for nearly 7 months now. Also one of my moms friend got divorced and found a guy on tinder and eventually married for 5 years I believe. I can happen
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Thats actually kinda proven to be true, one of my turkish friends here found a chinese girl and they’ve been together for nearly 7 months now. Also one of my moms friend got divorced and found a guy on tinder and eventually married for 5 years I believe. I can happen
Dude. Please don’t just randomly send dick pics to girls on tinder without their asking.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Sno wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Dude. Please don’t just randomly send dick pics to girls on tinder without their asking.
I don't really do that, I just say hey or ask whatever related to their description to start, maybe a truth or dare.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Sno wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm On tinder you don’t have to wait for them to message first, so you can just rapid fire dick pics to all your matches without needing to wait for them to say hello.
:lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:hai:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:09 am I am really not feeling my job today, just want to go home.
:dat:

Let's start a business together. Doing... Shit posting?
:fuckyeah:
wap

:hai: Tokyo!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

No :dong: pics were involved, but I did meet my gf on Tinder and I'm trying to buy a ring :lolol: .
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 pm:hai: Tokyo!
:howdy: :wap:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 pm
Sno wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:54 pm

This conversation has made me feel really really old.
:butwhy:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 pm
Apex wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm

To send dick pics in my day you took them on a disposable camera and gave that to the girl to go get developed.
surprise motherfucker.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 pm

No :dong: pics were involved, but I did meet my gf on Tinder and I'm trying to buy a ring :lolol: .
You clearly did it wrong if you didn't send dick pics. Getting hitched or not.
Better send them now before it's too late.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Apex wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm

To send dick pics in my day you took them on a disposable camera and gave that to the girl to go get developed.
I thought you had a courier bring the canvas painting of your :alpo: to the lady friend.

My bad.
wap

Apex wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I thought you had a courier bring the canvas painting of your :alpo: to the lady friend.

My bad.
:notbad: