Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Prove it.. in one sitting.
Just looked it up. Joey Chestnut ate around 141 hardboiled in 8 minutes.
Don't know who that is, but that's brutal.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 pm How about those fitness chicks?
That blonde one. Wow.
Guessing the second one? Misscarriejune or whatever.. yeah.. she's good..
SAWCE

Cooked up some carne asada in a pan this morning, then thawed/steamed my veggies in the juices that were left in the pan.. after they cooked, I poured the juice over my chicken/rice/veggie meals.. not sure if that's sanitary, but it should taste good. About to go find out with my first chicken meal of the days.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 pm How about those fitness chicks?
from instagram
@helga_model
@andressabarb
@andreventurrr (local)
@anllela_sagra
@sommerray
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 pm Cooked up some carne asada in a pan this morning, then thawed/steamed my veggies in the juices that were left in the pan.. after they cooked, I poured the juice over my chicken/rice/veggie meals.. not sure if that's sanitary, but it should taste good. About to go find out with my first chicken meal of the days.
I need to make similar meals including carne asada :drool: , right now I'm only eating left over chinese meals from the other night.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Just got a call from boss, moneys finally here!! after 4 days.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 pm

yep, all thanks to a rich malaka
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm and not only that, we have to give the money to the group for their accommodation by tomorrow, that money is on the way, but has not been sent. It is from a very reputable company (we are talking Dubai here) and not some third party bullshit. Hotel will not accomodate until they receive the money, now my company doesnt have enough money at this point.
Those are dangerous margins to operate as. Your company is running slim if that’s the case
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm and not only that, we have to give the money to the group for their accommodation by tomorrow, that money is on the way, but has not been sent. It is from a very reputable company (we are talking Dubai here) and not some third party bullshit. Hotel will not accomodate until they receive the money, now my company doesnt have enough money at this point.
Those are dangerous margins to operate as. Your company is running slim if that’s the case
Possibly, we are taking about spending nearly placs scatpack to this hotel to a group of 20 people at a :waxer: hotel in LA for 4 nights. They are habibi's after all. Now I have to finish their vouchers, then finally gym time.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Just looked it up. Joey Chestnut ate around 141 hardboiled in 8 minutes.
Don't know who that is, but that's brutal.
Competitive eater.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Possibly, we are taking about spending nearly placs scatpack to this hotel to a group of 20 people at a :waxer: hotel in LA for 4 nights. They are habibi's after all. Now I have to finish their vouchers, then finally gym time.
Sounds like smorganized scrime
razr390

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 pm

ITT TK works for smorganized scrime
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

I'm no Dick Tracey but come on
SAWCE

Update: the :meat: :sawce: tasted good poured on the chicken/rice/veggies, and I haven't shit my pants, yet.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Yep, working with a :waxer: dubai company to take glorified terrorists into a :waxer: hotel
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Yep, working with a :waxer: dubai company to take glorified terrorists into a :waxer: hotel
Freeze!
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 pm Update: the :meat: :sawce: tasted good poured on the chicken/rice/veggies, and I haven't shit my pants, yet.
Can’t wait for the :poop: to come

I recently just had a great :poop: with turtle head action and all.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:14 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Freeze!
Also did u watch today world cup game? Saudis are pretty much chasing after the ball, and one of the players was named Osama
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:15 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 pm Update: the :meat: :sawce: tasted good poured on the chicken/rice/veggies, and I haven't shit my pants, yet.

I've had some great :poop: since I started eating that sauerkraut every day. Maybe I'll grab a thing of kimchi next and alternate the two so I get difference bateria cultures getting in there.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:15 pm

I've had some great :poop: since I started eating that sauerkraut every day. Maybe I'll grab a thing of kimchi next and alternate the two so I get difference bateria cultures getting in there.
Theres actually a place local to me thats kinda chipotlelized, but korean mixed with mexican, you can have carne asada and kimchi together with a bowl, burrito or taco. Its good together lol, and i did fair share of :poop: too
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Theres actually a place local to me thats kinda chipotlelized, but korean mixed with mexican, you can have carne asada and kimchi together with a bowl, burrito or taco. Its good together lol, and i did fair share of :poop: too
That sounds good. I wouldn't trust the kimchi to be raw and unheated there though.. that'll kill all the good bacteria you're looking for. I mean, I'm sure it's still flavorful and compliments the carne asada, but I'm eating them for a specific purpose.
SAWCE

Finally replaced the hardtop/door removal kit that those street youths stole out of my glove box. Maybe I'll pop the doors off this weekend for when I'm mall crawling.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to lock the glovebox and center console.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:46 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

That sounds good. I wouldn't trust the kimchi to be raw and unheated there though.. that'll kill all the good bacteria you're looking for. I mean, I'm sure it's still flavorful and compliments the carne asada, but I'm eating them for a specific purpose.
I know, for gainzzz. Speaking of gainz, i have never got around trying poke and i wanna try it bad
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:17 am
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:13 am

Negative. I used to work in loss prevention at target. I do what :[user not found]: does now but at a :baby: level. Pretty much working my way toward :alpo: as much as I can without being born with one.
I see.

So you fly on prop planes to Indiana and New Mexico instead of upstairs on 747's to India and Mexico, smoke cigarillos instead of cigars, drive a 4 cylinder Malibu, have two person threesomes and are a connoisseur of whiskey and not whisky.
Nice work^^^^^^^^
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Any day you don't shit your pants is a win.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.