OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

essentially whats going on is, there are other agencies from Turkey, from Dubai and Germany proclaimed that they gave money to my company, but apparently it's not delivered into the account. Boss went to the bank to complain about the situation and it's been told that money has been coming in slowly and whatnot, his words.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Maybe your boss is getting investigated by the Feds?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

From my understand on why WSJ hasn't been reported is the same reason why international travel statistics were revealed way overdue for its time, just to find out it has been declined about 30%, thats bad.

I've recently been to an event related to Barcelona and Catalonia, just 2017, Spain has surpassed US for international visits first time for a long time. Trump is really affecting my job to a point where we didn't even have ONE phone call at the office in a day. This is one of the main reasons I vote for Hillary.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm Maybe your boss is getting investigated by the Feds?
He's been living in this country before I was even born. I haven't heard anything oh him that would instigate the feds for coming up to him.
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm From my understand on why WSJ hasn't been reported is the same reason why international travel statistics were revealed way overdue for its time, just to find out it has been declined about 30%, thats bad.

I've recently been to an event related to Barcelona and Catalonia, just 2017, Spain has surpassed US for international visits first time for a long time. Trump is really affecting my job to a point where we didn't even have ONE phone call at the office in a day. This is one of the main reasons I vote for Hillary.
That’s a very simplistic conclusion you’ve reached. Tourism in general in the US has declined because other places are on the uptick. Sure Trump might have affected it but it’s not why you voted for Hillary lol.
Just cold call North Koreans now that we’ve opened dialogue with them.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 pmI'm redundant
Most humans are, too.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm From my understand on why WSJ hasn't been reported is the same reason why international travel statistics were revealed way overdue for its time, just to find out it has been declined about 30%, thats bad.

You know I'm no Trump fan but the monetary thing you're talking about today doesn't seem to have anything to do with him.
I can admit it is a bit of an exaggeration, but still, Europeans (generally speaking) are just mad at Trump and refuse to visit US, yes they are able to visit without a problem unlike the banned middle eastern countries. Also this has to do with the recent shootings as well. Just like Turkey, how tourism is declined because of terrorism, although that has been stopped.
For example this German magazine.
https://www.google.com/search?q=german+ ... xa7MZC-GGM:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

We're a fucking international catastrophic embarrassment. :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:12 pm

:yeahok:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 pm

That’s a very simplistic conclusion you’ve reached. Tourism in general in the US has declined because other places are on the uptick. Sure Trump might have affected it but it’s not why you voted for Hillary lol.
Just cold call North Koreans now that we’ve opened dialogue with them.
Even before the election began, he talks about how he is against some countries (especially the ones I do business with) it has proven to me that voting for Killary is really a no brainer, liar or not. But if Bernie replaces Trump, out of Hillary and Bernie, I'd choose Bernie. As a result 47% of voting turnout.

Just like that one time when I was still in college in 2016, I was talking to this one dude who got stationed in Germany and in the Military, despite that he doesn't like Trump due to his characteristics, he still votes for him for the sake of his job. As much as Hillary may "appear" to sound like a no brainer for a candidate, I was pretty hesitant to vote for her to begin with.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 pm

:yeahok:
Uhh it is true. I mean some people (referring most euros and knows america) who have decent intelligence do acknowledge that Trump is not an example of the American people, but Europeans are done working for US, because of the current admin.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

The Erdogan supporters still kinda like Trump, so we are in good shape. But election is in 2 weeks and if Erdogan lost, he may go to prison.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

yep, all thanks to a rich malaka
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

and not only that, we have to give the money to the group for their accommodation by tomorrow, that money is on the way, but has not been sent. It is from a very reputable company (we are talking Dubai here) and not some third party bullshit. Hotel will not accomodate until they receive the money, now my company doesnt have enough money at this point.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 pm

yep, all thanks to a rich malaka
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm Politics section please
:wrong:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

:trollface:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

my rant is done.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

How about those fitness chicks?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

I can eat 50 eggs.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm I can eat 50 eggs.
Prove it.. in one sitting.
SAWCE

My egg consumption is way down. I was doing 7 a day for a while. Only 3 a day for the last 8ish weeks.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm I can eat 50 eggs.
Prove it.. in one sitting.
Just looked it up. Joey Chestnut ate around 141 hardboiled in 8 minutes.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 pm My egg consumption is way down. I was doing 7 a day for a while. Only 3 a day for the last 8ish weeks.
Drinking them raw really isn't that bad if you don't mind the consistency
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 pm My egg consumption is way down. I was doing 7 a day for a while. Only 3 a day for the last 8ish weeks.
Drinking them raw really isn't that bad if you don't mind the consistency
I can slug down the whites raw, but the yolk is a weird consistency to me. Even in a shake with other stuff, the yolk weirds me out. Which is odd, because when I fry eggs, I leave the yolk runny and eat it like that.