Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I see :melon: the 1-upper :hue:

I donated what I could.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I didnt do it for Calvin. I did it for Audrey. She better get some ice cream or something after all this.
razr390

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am I didnt do it for Calvin. I did it for Audrey. She better get some ice cream or something after all this.
:fuckyeah: ice cream :drool:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Barnes the one-downer. $249 :hue:
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I tried :)
Barnes93cb

razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 am Barnes the one-downer. $249 :hue:
I needed it to be an even number.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:38 am
razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 am Barnes the one-downer. $249 :hue:
I needed it to be an even number.

Shoulda put a 6 in there Barnes
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Done.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

:jesus: guys. All I wanted from y’all was lots of posting so I could distract myself. This is crazy, totally unexpected, and just proves how awesome this forum and everyone on it is.

Thanks you all so much. My first instinct would never be to do something like this which is probably why :[user not found]: did it without me knowing anything about it. I wouldn’t have ever really gone into this but the financial aspect has been in the back of my mind as something that would be worrisome once the dust settles, so again thank you all so much.

:wub:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm :jesus: guys. All I wanted from y’all was lots of posting so I could distract myself. This is crazy, totally unexpected, and just proves how awesome this forum and everyone on it is.

Thanks you all so much. My first instinct would never be to do something like this which is probably why :[user not found]: did it without me knowing anything about it. I wouldn’t have ever really gone into this but the financial aspect has been in the back of my mind as something that would be worrisome once the dust settles, so again thank you all so much.

Much love man. Hope everything works out.
Calvinball

Barnes93cb wrote:I didnt do it for Calvin. I did it for Audrey. She better get some ice cream or something after all this.
For a bit of good news, chocolate ice cream today with the speech therapist was her first food since Thursday before all this went down. She had a bit of a tough time with the mouth movements and swallowing at first but after a bit was taking small spoonfuls pretty well, and even gave us some smiles and a few words, which was very heartening to see.

Long road ahead but ice cream is already proving to be an integral part of the recovery process.

Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm
Barnes93cb wrote:I didnt do it for Calvin. I did it for Audrey. She better get some ice cream or something after all this.
For a bit of good news, chocolate ice cream today with the speech therapist was her first food since Thursday before all this went down. She had a bit of a tough time with the mouth movements and swallowing at first but after a bit was taking small spoonfuls pretty well, and even gave us some smiles and a few words, which was very heartening to see.

Long road ahead but ice cream is already proving to be an integral part of the recovery process.

Good news!!
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Glad to hear the progress!
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm :jesus: guys. All I wanted from y’all was lots of posting so I could distract myself. This is crazy, totally unexpected, and just proves how awesome this forum and everyone on it is.

It’s the least we can do bro. :wub:
wap

Great to hear, :therapist: !
Any progress is good and welcome. Continued good luck to her.
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

It’s the least we can do bro. :wub:
:dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

here's my take, happy to help a dfd brother out.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

MexicanYarisTK wrote:here's my take, happy to help a dfd brother out.
I expect Will will repay us by forcing Auds to learn :manuel: and having the pumpkin as get first automobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:here's my take, happy to help a dfd brother out.
I expect Will will repay us by forcing Auds to learn :manuel: and having the pumpkin as get first automobile.
How will she snapchat (or w/e social media will come by the time) about bitching "notsobad" traffic and post snap stories on how she feels about her bf breaking up while driving :manuel:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Calvinball

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 pm I expect Will will repay us by forcing Auds to learn :manuel: and having the pumpkin as get first automobile.
How will she snapchat (or w/e social media will come by the time) about bitching "notsobad" traffic and post snap stories on how she feels about her bf breaking up while driving :manuel:
Exactly. She won’t.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:00 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
Exactly. She won’t.

Even my niece has snapchat and instagram since she was 10. It's :mindblown: and you know bullying now takes place thru social media.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Beat up (by then) Civic Si sounds like a :fuckyeah: first car. :popcorn:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:24 pm Beat up (by then) Civic Si sounds like a :fuckyeah: first car. :popcorn:
just don't let hispanic students pushing her to buy it off of her just to put honda windshield banner and install cheapo clear chinese made tails.
Barnes93cb

Im a doctor/psychic or something. How did I know.
Calvinball

Johnny_P wrote:Beat up (by then) Civic Si sounds like a :fuckyeah: first car. :popcorn:
By then??