OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:38 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:33 am

Someone has to notice eventually, right? How long you been there.
It's noticed and "valued" but it's hard for me to take the back seat on certain decisions, especially when I don't agree with them. The culture is just to :stfu: when mgmt decides something.
You said they were old school, right? Dues must be paid in the old school I guess
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:15 pm
It's noticed and "valued" but it's hard for me to take the back seat on certain decisions, especially when I don't agree with them. The culture is just to :stfu: when mgmt decides something.
You said they were old school, right? Dues must be paid in the old school I guess
Exactly. I'd be :aintcare: if I cared less. But still, being here until 6-7 tonight will be :|
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:40 am

Me or KYJELLY?
I only have trash pandas and possums in my hood.
Mr. Jelly.
I was going to say that their tiny :doge: is lucky to have survived the night if they have coyotes or foxes in their 'hood. They'd eat that little thing for a midnight snack.
I'm sure there are but I've never seen or heard them doe.

I'm sure he was terrified and didn't sleep.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Exactly. I'd be :aintcare: if I cared less. But still, being here until 6-7 tonight will be :|
Sounds like you need a little liquid lunch. :megusta:
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Sounds like you need a little liquid lunch. :megusta:
Trying to keep my drinking down to just the weekend.

Bad time to do this, I'm afraid.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 pm
wap wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am
Mr. Jelly.
I was going to say that their tiny :doge: is lucky to have survived the night if they have coyotes or foxes in their 'hood. They'd eat that little thing for a midnight snack.

You should get a big dog.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm
[Old]Stop being a snowflake [/olds]
:dat:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 pm

All 3 put together make a big-ish dog. So there's that
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:30 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm
[Old] performance doesn't matter, you gotta put in the time! [/Old]
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 pm
[Old] I hate my life and wife so I stay here all the time as pushing people around is the only bit of joy I have[/old]
Wait, do you work here?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

[Old] I hate my life and wife so I stay here all the time as pushing people around is the only bit of joy I have[/old]
Wait, do you work here?
:lolol:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 pm
Yeah that's common here. Hatred towards the wife, kids, etc so they stay at work or volunteer to come in on a weekend to cover a job or whatever. Pretty sure my boss hates his kids so he stays here to avoid them. One of the foremen refuses to go on vacation with his family, instead he'll take his dog to a cabin to go fishing and stuff by himself for a week. One of the olds that used to work here hated his wife completely. He bought a new TV and installed it in his bedroom and put a lock on the door so she couldn't get in there and watch anything on it. Apparently she refused to divorce him or something.

:iono:

They probably all inhaled too much benzene vapor.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm

All 3 put together make a big-ish dog. So there's that
:notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Yeah that's common here. Hatred towards the wife, kids, etc so they stay at work or volunteer to come in on a weekend to cover a job or whatever. Pretty sure my boss hates his kids so he stays here to avoid them. One of the foremen refuses to go on vacation with his family, instead he'll take his dog to a cabin to go fishing and stuff by himself for a week. One of the olds that used to work here hated his wife completely. He bought a new TV and installed it in his bedroom and put a lock on the door so she couldn't get in there and watch anything on it. Apparently she refused to divorce him or something.

Such a miserable life.

I was just in a meeting with my boss and some agency people and of course boss brings up the fact that I have a ZR2 AND A CORVETTE and "somehow married to a unicorn". :triggered:

I had to bite my tongue.

I don't understand it. Why do these people get married and reproduce and then end up being so miserable? I chose my life to be this way, anyone else could do the same. I consider myself fortunate to have found my wife, but hell...
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Such a miserable life.

I was just in a meeting with my boss and some agency people and of course boss brings up the fact that I have a ZR2 AND A CORVETTE and "somehow married to a unicorn". :triggered:

I had to bite my tongue.

I don't understand it. Why do these people get married and reproduce and then end up being so miserable? I chose my life to be this way, anyone else could do the same. I consider myself fortunate to have found my wife, but hell...
No kids = piles of money
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 pm
Such a miserable life.

I had to bite my tongue.

No kids = piles of money
Indeed, and that's a choice. Nobody forces people to reproduce.
Apex

Such a miserable life.

I had to bite my tongue.

People are stupid.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:50 pm
Such a miserable life.

I had to bite my tongue.

They are miserable on their own and blame it on their wives.
Seems like it. I don't get it man...these are all decisions everyone has the power to make.

You want a wife and family? Cool, plan for it and what comes with it. I'm a selfish prick that wants toys and freedumbs, and found :tits: that wants the same. That was a choice.
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm
Seems like it. I don't get it man...these are all decisions everyone has the power to make.

You want a wife and family? Cool, plan for it and what comes with it. I'm a selfish prick that wants toys and freedumbs, and found :tits: that wants the same. That was a choice.
I find a lot of guys like this are just generally unrealistic about what life is really like. They thought that it would all be just as good as high school.

These are the ones that will have the comments if i go in on Monday with the Alfa.
:fuckyeah:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm

I find a lot of guys like this are just generally unrealistic about what life is really like. They thought that it would all be just as good as high school.

These are the ones that will have the comments if i go in on Monday with the Alfa.
Yea, that's a good point.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:03 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm
I hated high school so that makes me being happy easy.
I didn't hate HS, but I wouldn't want to relive it. I've grown way too much since then to think that that's the way to be.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:03 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm
I hated high school so that makes me being happy easy.
I didn't "hate" it, but it wasn't my glory years like most people seem to cherish.

My best years have been my most recent, TBH. And they just keep getting better, so I just cannot understand the :| from people and their own lives.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Wait, do you work here?
Sounds like he could!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Such a miserable life.

I had to bite my tongue.

Bitter, angry people full of life-choice regrets. :disgust :disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex

High school was probably one of the lowest points in my life. Ever since then it's been a lot of work on myself to get out of bed and kick ass.