goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:59 pm

i did keto t00na salad for this week

:drool:
How much mayo/oil did you have to add to get the fat:protein ratio into the keto range?
lots. I did one cup of mayo for 4 cans of tuna and three boiled eggs. Thats for 4 servings.
607 calories 1g carb (onion) 44g protein 52g fat
Still a little light on that 'keto' ratio but :notbad:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:35 pm Instead, we're members of a local brewery where they bring members in once a month to taste new beers and rate which ones should go into production. They usually have some fun/funky stuff. Last night was the tasting night. Had 5 different beers, 3 were meh, 2 were :fuckyeah: Then you get to fill a growler of your favorite and off you go.

The place next door then does half off pizza, so we have a 14" pizza for $7. :notbad: :fatty:
That sounds cool. There is a place near me, actually really close to my new spot, that does half off pizza's on Monday nights. There's a pizza place almost next door to my new place called Luigi's that is good if you like thin crust pizza. I actually took Graves there when he was in SD. Bar next to it called Live Wire is a decent little dive bar that I've been to on various dates. Might actually look into bouncing there since I'll have extra time to fill and more expenses. Could be cool to do that a few nights a week to cover my increased rent cost.
You will get some awesome stores out of it.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:59 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm

How much mayo/oil did you have to add to get the fat:protein ratio into the keto range?
lots. I did one cup of mayo for 4 cans of tuna and three boiled eggs. Thats for 4 servings.
It's not too far off though. Slice up an avocado in there if it's not too many carbs and you'll be pretty spot on. I actually came up with 648 calories, with 468 of them coming from fat (I use 9cal/g for fat, and 4cal/g for protein and carbs).. So you're right about the 70% fat that you want to be, with pretty much 30% protein.. So an avocado would actually be a solid addition cause it'd get you the 1-2% carbs you want, plus some extra fat in there to get that number up a little higher.
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:00 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 pm

That sounds cool. There is a place near me, actually really close to my new spot, that does half off pizza's on Monday nights. There's a pizza place almost next door to my new place called Luigi's that is good if you like thin crust pizza. I actually took Graves there when he was in SD. Bar next to it called Live Wire is a decent little dive bar that I've been to on various dates. Might actually look into bouncing there since I'll have extra time to fill and more expenses. Could be cool to do that a few nights a week to cover my increased rent cost.
You will get some awesome stores out of it.
Right? Cool stories, meet lots of people, extra cash, and it's a 30 second walk to/from my place. I'll wait a month or two to see how Ava does in the new spot before taking more time away from her though.

Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:33 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Went too hard on my bike ride yesterday. Couldn't really eat after it and kind of just fell asleep. Super hungry today as a result.
:jelly: wish I could ride my bike more.
Yeah this was on the cross bike. I rode out from the city in bike lanes, detoured onto a gravel running path to get me to the park. Rode up the gravel road in the park to the mountain bike trails and did some of those. Climbed out of the park, bombed down the valley to the river, took the river gravel/dirt path back home with another trail detour. Super fun.

You should look into a bike like that. Drop bar dirt bike.

https://allcitycycles.com/bikes/gorilla_monsoon
SAWCE

Just saw I'm by Mama :crang: 's Bakery and Deli from that pic. :notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:33 pm
:jelly: wish I could ride my bike more.
Yeah this was on the cross bike. I rode out from the city in bike lanes, detoured onto a gravel running path to get me to the park. Rode up the gravel road in the park to the mountain bike trails and did some of those. Climbed out of the park, bombed down the valley to the river, took the river gravel/dirt path back home with another trail detour. Super fun.

You should look into a bike like that. Drop bar dirt bike.

https://allcitycycles.com/bikes/gorilla_monsoon
Man, that ride sounds 5/7. We don't have anything like that around where I live, which is :|

I'd love a bike like that. Just nowhere really fun to ride it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Sounds 4.5/7 to me. We sometimes have :dat: for dinner.
I need something that's fast to make otherwise I skip lunch and feel terrible for the day.

I can make this in under 5 minutes in the morning, and it's legit :notbad: I even skip dressing these days. Some cracked black pepper, arugula, and seasoned corn help make up for blandness.

I've been at it for 3 weeks now, noticed clothes starting to fit a little better. That combined with smaller dinner portions and stricter restrictions on drinking seem to be helping.
:notbad:
Portion control is yuuge. Grats on your progress!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm I'm tired. Slept like shit last night then up at 430 for a fight
Where are we going?
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm
I need something that's fast to make otherwise I skip lunch and feel terrible for the day.

I can make this in under 5 minutes in the morning, and it's legit :notbad: I even skip dressing these days. Some cracked black pepper, arugula, and seasoned corn help make up for blandness.

I've been at it for 3 weeks now, noticed clothes starting to fit a little better. That combined with smaller dinner portions and stricter restrictions on drinking seem to be helping.
It's been REALLY hard, but I'm taking baby steps and it seems to be helping. I'd like to just make this a life change as opposed to a quick weight loss thing. If I can get into good lasting habbits, then I'll be happy.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:31 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm

It's been REALLY hard, but I'm taking baby steps and it seems to be helping. I'd like to just make this a life change as opposed to a quick weight loss thing. If I can get into good lasting habbits, then I'll be happy.
:like:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:02 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:59 pm

It's not too far off though. Slice up an avocado in there if it's not too many carbs and you'll be pretty spot on. I actually came up with 648 calories, with 468 of them coming from fat (I use 9cal/g for fat, and 4cal/g for protein and carbs).. So you're right about the 70% fat that you want to be, with pretty much 30% protein.. So an avocado would actually be a solid addition cause it'd get you the 1-2% carbs you want, plus some extra fat in there to get that number up a little higher.
I ate this tuna on romaine lettuce so thats was my green thing / carb for the meal, but that is also a solid plan for the future.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:49 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:02 pm

I ate this tuna on romaine lettuce so thats was my green thing / carb for the meal, but that is also a solid plan for the future.
Nice
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

Took little man out for his first RZR ride on trails today, he was all smiles and giggles.

www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Taking a well-deserved work :poop:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm Taking a well-deserved work :poop:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:28 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm I'm tired. Slept like shit last night then up at 430 for a fight
Where are we going to fight?
:dat:
Johnny_P

Show dog?

And my dumb ass is just over here with my rescued child eater that should have been euthanized because she's aggressive af.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:30 pm Show dog?

And my dumb ass is just over here with my rescued child eater that should have been euthanized because she's aggressive af.
:howdareu: have a pit bull that reacts to MY untrained/unsocialized :doge: / :baby: in an aggressive manner?

:triggered:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 pm

:howdareu: have a pit bull that reacts to MY untrained/unsocialized :doge: / :baby: in an aggressive manner?

:triggered:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
wap

This reminds me, I had my first ever encounter with a pit bull a few weeks ago when a customer showed up at our office to speak with one of our sales people and he had his pit with him. Gotta say, she was one of the sweetest :doge: s I've met in a long time. I can see where her large head and jaws and broad shoulders and chest can look intimidating, but she was just the friendliest thing. It reinforced the fact that they're as nice or as nasty as they're raised to be.

Hopefully.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 pm

This reminds me, I had my first ever encounter with a pit bull a few weeks ago when a customer showed up at our office to speak with one of our sales people and he had his pit with him. Gotta say, she was one of the sweetest :doge: s I've met in a long time. I can see where her large head and jaws and broad shoulders and chest can look intimidating, but she was just the friendliest thing. It reinforced the fact that they're as nice or as nasty as they're raised to be.

Hopefully.
:wrong: