DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 am Had a dream that I was getting a blowie from an ex GF.
:ohmy:

Recoup the thought by getting a blowie from your current bae.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 am Had a dream that I was getting a blowie from an ex GF.
:nope:
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 am
:nope:
Yeah it was strange.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Requesting thread updates please.
razr390

Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 am Requesting thread updates please.
You can do that too ya know...
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Barnes93cb

razr390 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:26 am
Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 am Requesting thread updates please.
You can do that too ya know...
oh rly?

Since the last dream I can remember having was about 7 years ago and over time its gone fuzzy. I doubt I will be a large contributor to this thread.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

So I’m lactose intolerant, it was pretty bad as a kid but nowadays I don’t really have issues, but if I have a bunch of dairy before bed (ice cream or a glass of milk or something) I get super realistic vivid dreams, like so realistic you wake up and your not sure right away if what you dreamt was a dream or what happened yesterday.

So my last ice cream dream was about my buddy Jay and his wife Kim. They were driving out from Chicago for our annual ski trip. They were on their way to our place, but never got there. They had called when they were getting into Denver but we waited all day and never heard from them. We went up to the rental house in the mountains thinking maybe they just went straight there, reception sucks in the mountains so that logical... but when we arrived they weren’t there. The next day we skied and when we got back to the house they still hadn’t turned up, so I drove down to Denver and went looking. Lots of dumb shit happened, I’ll spare the details but it was like Divinci Code / National Treasure type game of clues that eventually lead me to Elich Gardens (the Six Flags roller coaster park in Denver).

I’ve never actually been to Elich Gardens but growing in Chicago, Six Flags Great America was a short drive away, so the inside the park in my dream was set up like the Six Flags I grew up with. So I’m sneaking around in Six Flags, cartoon style zig zagging bush to bush all fast and stealthy like. There were a lot more buildings in this dream though, it was a outdoor shopping center mixed in with the theme park. So I’m sneaking down a hallway in a building somewhere and I run into Kim. She’s dressed up in a suit and tie wearing a house arrest ankle bracelet thing. I’m like WTF?! What’s going on? She’s like “They kidnapped us and forced us to work here.” She’s tells me “I’m a bartender at the restaurant at the end of this hall, find Jay and come back for me.” I’m like no way, I’m getting you out of here. She says “If I’m away from my bar for more than 15 minutes this thing on my leg blows up, just find Jay and then come back for me.” I’m like oh shit!

So I keep sneaking around ducking in and out of buildings and eventually I see a weird looking building. Big steel warehouse building with metal stairs up the outside that went to a small door on the 3rd floor. That was the only door or window in the building. So I case the place a for a little while, nobody is coming or going so I said screw it I’m going. I sneak up the stairs and I walk in the door. Right there in front of me is Jay standing there in shackles. He has a waist belt with chains going to his wrists and ankles and the belt is chained to the bench where he’s making handmade leather dress shoes. He was a sweatshop worker making shoes for the Six Flags company uniforms. He’s sees me and he’s like “Dude! Get the fuck out of here, it’s too late, they already killed Kim.” I’m like no I found her, I know where she is and she’s ok but we need to hurry, let’s get you free and then let’s go get her.

Boom! The door gets kicked open and there are 5 gestapo looking dudes, (picture red skull from Captain America the first avenger) long coats, nazi uniforms and hats, they are standing in the mighty ducks Flying V formation with machine guns aimed at us. Jay has this tiny little brass shoe nail hammer in his hand so he chucks it at them, it does fuck all, it just bounces off the first dudes chest. There’s a brief pause and then it turns to slow motion as the song Lift Off from Goldfinger starts playing and all 5 of them just start lighting us up with machine guns. At that point there no sounds of gunshots, just the music playing while I’m watching a 3rd person slow motion perspective of my buddy and I getting cut down with gunfire.

And then I woke up, half in a panic, half in shock lol

The nazi dudes
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0216/ ... 1498589784

The hammer
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1p.WeOVXX ... 40x640.jpg

Here’s the song
www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Dbest wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:57 pm So I’m lactose intolerant, it was pretty bad as a kid but nowadays I don’t really have issues, but if I have a bunch of dairy before bed (ice cream or a glass of milk or something) I get super realistic vivid dreams, like so realistic you wake up and your not sure right away if what you dreamt was a dream or what happened yesterday.

So my last ice cream dream was about my buddy Jay and his wife Kim. They were driving out from Chicago for our annual ski trip. They were on their way to our place, but never got there. They had called when they were getting into Denver but we waited all day and never heard from them. We went up to the rental house in the mountains thinking maybe they just went straight there, reception sucks in the mountains so that logical... but when we arrived they weren’t there. The next day we skied and when we got back to the house they still hadn’t turned up, so I drove down to Denver and went looking. Lots of dumb shit happened, I’ll spare the details but it was like Divinci Code / National Treasure type game of clues that eventually lead me to Elich Gardens (the Six Flags roller coaster park in Denver).

I’ve never actually been to Elich Gardens but growing in Chicago, Six Flags Great America was a short drive away, so the inside the park in my dream was set up like the Six Flags I grew up with. So I’m sneaking around in Six Flags, cartoon style zig zagging bush to bush all fast and stealthy like. There were a lot more buildings in this dream though, it was a outdoor shopping center mixed in with the theme park. So I’m sneaking down a hallway in a building somewhere and I run into Kim. She’s dressed up in a suit and tie wearing a house arrest ankle bracelet thing. I’m like WTF?! What’s going on? She’s like “They kidnapped us and forced us to work here.” She’s tells me “I’m a bartender at the restaurant at the end of this hall, find Jay and come back for me.” I’m like no way, I’m getting you out of here. She says “If I’m away from my bar for more than 15 minutes this thing on my leg blows up, just find Jay and then come back for me.” I’m like oh shit!

So I keep sneaking around ducking in and out of buildings and eventually I see a weird looking building. Big steel warehouse building with metal stairs up the outside that went to a small door on the 3rd floor. That was the only door or window in the building. So I case the place a for a little while, nobody is coming or going so I said screw it I’m going. I sneak up the stairs and I walk in the door. Right there in front of me is Jay standing there in shackles. He has a waist belt with chains going to his wrists and ankles and the belt is chained to the bench where he’s making handmade leather dress shoes. He was a sweatshop worker making shoes for the Six Flags company uniforms. He’s sees me and he’s like “Dude! Get the fuck out of here, it’s too late, they already killed Kim.” I’m like no I found her, I know where she is and she’s ok but we need to hurry, let’s get you free and then let’s go get her.

Boom! The door gets kicked open and there are 5 gestapo looking dudes, (picture red skull from Captain America the first avenger) long coats, nazi uniforms and hats, they are standing in the mighty ducks Flying V formation with machine guns aimed at us. Jay has this tiny little brass shoe nail hammer in his hand so he chucks it at them, it does fuck all, it just bounces off the first dudes chest. There’s a brief pause and then it turns to slow motion as the song Lift Off from Goldfinger starts playing and all 5 of them just start lighting us up with machine guns. At that point there no sounds of gunshots, just the music playing while I’m watching a 3rd person slow motion perspective of my buddy and I getting cut down with gunfire.

The nazi dudes

The hammer

Here’s the song
:wtf:
Damn, man, lay off that bedtime glass of milk. :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

wap wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm
Dbest wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:57 pm So I’m lactose intolerant, it was pretty bad as a kid but nowadays I don’t really have issues, but if I have a bunch of dairy before bed (ice cream or a glass of milk or something) I get super realistic vivid dreams, like so realistic you wake up and your not sure right away if what you dreamt was a dream or what happened yesterday.

The nazi dudes

The hammer

Here’s the song
:lolol: 5/7 contribution to this thread :doe:

My last dream was super fucked up. I dreamt that my best friend's dad told me his wife and my best friend left him, and then he went to find them and they hung themselves. I woke up borderline crying and was like :wtf:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

The nazi dudes

The hammer

Here’s the song
I think it was a Dairy Queen blizzard that night
www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail
wap

Dbest wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:35 pm

I think it was a Dairy Queen blizzard that night
Stay away from DQ after 6:00 pm then. :lol:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

razr390 wrote:
wap wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm :wtf:

My last dream was super fucked up. I dreamt that my best friend's dad told me his wife and my best friend left him, and then he went to find them and they hung themselves. I woke up borderline crying and was like :wtf:
Time to talk about your feelings :therapist:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
razr390

Calvinball wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:19 pm
razr390 wrote:

Time to talk about your feelings :therapist:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:yeahok:

Not much to talk about. I’m perfectly content. Only issue I have is with my parents pretending they want to stay together even though they obviously don’t.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote:I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at Jimmy Kimmel's house checking out his whiskey collection and the a koala came in the window and attacked me. And some of you guys and my wife and her sister were there and you were all telling me it's fine because Australia doesn't have rabies (which upon googling this morning is true) but I was still bleeding everywhere and everyone just wanted me to go to the bar instead of the hospital.
I would've poured you a drink for sure.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:31 am I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at Jimmy Kimmel's house checking out his whiskey collection and the a koala came in the window and attacked me. And some of you guys and my wife and her sister were there and you were all telling me it's fine because Australia doesn't have rabies (which upon googling this morning is true) but I was still bleeding everywhere and everyone just wanted me to go to the bar instead of the hospital.
Oh man, I :lolol: in my cube reading this. The mental picture of :[user not found]: being assaulted by a koala is hilarious.

Also it makes perfect sense that DFD members would tell you to suck it up and have another drink instead of going to the hospital.
wap

That is a very realistic scenario of DFD members, for sure! :lolol:
Barnes93cb

I’m loving this thread.

Also yes just drink until you’re numb both inside and out.
wap

3 recent dreams to report.

First one was from a couple days ago. I was at work in a meeting in a small, closed room when I suddenly and loudly farted. Everyone knew it was me but I insisted so strongly that it wasn't that people started to believe me and began looking sideways at each other trying to determine the guilty party.

Second one was also work related. I dreamed that our Operations manager and Plant manager were both killed in unrelated car accidents at the same time.

Third one involved me and Barnsey on a bus heading I know not where. No other details.

Apex

I actually remember part of a dream from earlier this week.

Wifey and I were at Rowan University, a campus I have never been to IRL, and were helping out with a SCUBA event as safety divers. It was a really small pool but was deep, similar to the aquarium in Boston. At one point when I was top-side I was wandering around a gift-shop looking at postcards and then my alarm went off.
wap

Two nights ago I dreamed that our own Pecs came out as :gay: in OT. :lol:
Apex

wap wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm Two nights ago I dreamed that our own Pecs came out as :gay: in OT. :lol:

:confused:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:31 am I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at Jimmy Kimmel's house checking out his whiskey collection and the a koala came in the window and attacked me. And some of you guys and my wife and her sister were there and you were all telling me it's fine because Australia doesn't have rabies (which upon googling this morning is true) but I was still bleeding everywhere and everyone just wanted me to go to the bar instead of the hospital.
Classic.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 pm
wap wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm Two nights ago I dreamed that our own Pecs came out as :gay: in OT. :lol:

No idea brah. :iono:
Everyone was :aintcare: :doe: , so there's dat. :lol:
Apex

wap wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:53 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 pm

I’m glad everyone accepted it. :lol:
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:05 pm
wap wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m glad everyone accepted it. :lol:
Sure! You're one of us no matter what. :wub: