OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:09 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:04 am When I click one the poorvette to get back to the lobby it takes me out to a different screen than it used to.

Mobile site on chrome
It’s supposed to take you to the main forum index.

Where is it taking you?
To the home page. Used to take me to the forum index
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:16 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 am

To the home page. Used to take me to the forum index
Clear your cache and cookies and give it a shot now. Changed one thing.
Worked without clearing cookies.

Internet high five
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:17 am
[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:16 am

Clear your cache and cookies and give it a shot now. Changed one thing.
Worked without clearing cookies.

Internet high five
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:13 am I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
You need the horse root pills that im on.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 am Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
Fuck cancer
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:32 am
Apex wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:13 am I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
Is that the Ashwanagnana stuff?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 am Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
good luck man.

I've personally always been a fan of cutting it out when possible as soon as possible. Following up with chemicals and radiation to get the remnants.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

this reminds me... i need to take my j00se and get more from the doctor.....
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 am
good luck man.

I've personally always been a fan of cutting it out when possible as soon as possible. Following up with chemicals and radiation to get the remnants.
Yeah, we’ll see what her oncologist says. Surgery first makes sense to make sure you get it out as early as possible.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

datgrundle wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:34 am

Yes. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I'm aware it could be placebo. I'm also cynical by nature. These pills seem to work. I'm sleeping better and feel more even keeled if not more chipper.

Could be just a normal cycle for me. I'm going to be honest if Fortuna's wheel turns.

For 30$, it's worth a shot in my book.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:iono:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Is it expensive or does Obama pay for it?
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:45 am

Is it expensive or does Obama pay for it?
Depends on your insurance. Some people get a 1g vial from their doctor for like $60, other people pay $20 per 100-150mg shot they get.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am
datgrundle wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:34 am

Yes. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I'm aware it could be placebo. I'm also cynical by nature. These pills seem to work. I'm sleeping better and feel more even keeled if not more chipper.

Could be just a normal cycle for me. I'm going to be honest if Fortuna's wheel turns.

Have you looked into Maca?

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/be ... -maca-root
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:hai:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

What the fuck is up yo
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

Hopped in my bitchin’ Sonata WITH Bi-Xenons cuz I am an ALPHA. My gf and her mechanic school friend had so much fun in the backseat, I guess they really like the interior in my new Sonata.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

datgrundle wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:23 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am

I don't want to add too many variables at this point. :science: I have your suggesting saved for the right time.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

Hopped in my bitchin’ Sonata WITH Bi-Xenons cuz I am an ALPHA. My gf and her mechanic school friend had so much fun in the backseat, I guess they really like the interior in my new Sonata.
Never once has Crang come off as someone posing as an "alpha" to me.

Was that a thing with him?
razr390

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am
razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

I am alpha :crang: deal with it.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:41 am
datgrundle wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:23 am

I don't want to add too many variables at this point. :science: I have your suggesting saved for the right time.
Good call on keeping variables down for now. I've taken maca for years and it is very potent. It also doesn't have any conflicts with Ashwagandha being that maca is just chock full of nutrients. I've taken both together before. Be warned about maca though because it will make you crazy horny and increase sperm count.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am

I am alpha :crang: deal with it.
OIC
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:hai:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.