OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am Surprise snow storm overnight. Roads are a disaster this morning. Glad I didn't pull the snow tires from the Volt.

:triggered:
Previa doe
The guy somehow got it into his driveway. Every time I look out my front window and see it sitting there bashed in, I :lolol:

Can actually see it in my front security cam. It's parked behind his wife's CRV.

It's a bummer that I have Arlo setup to not record during the day when I'm home. Would have been an epic view of the tree falling on the van.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 am

Previa doe
The guy somehow got it into his driveway. Every time I look out my front window and see it sitting there bashed in, I :lolol:

Can actually see it in my front security cam. It's parked behind his wife's CRV.

It's a bummer that I have Arlo setup to not record during the day when I'm home. Would have been an epic view of the tree falling on the van.
missed opportunity.

i have a video of a tree almost falling on one of my cars somewhere....
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

cant find, i feel like alot of my old youtube videos are missing
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am cant find, i feel like alot of my old youtube videos are missing
:caspian:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Previa doe

It took a tree falling on it to get it parked where it should have been all along. :amazing:
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 am

It took a tree falling on it to get it parked where it should have been all along. :amazing:
:dat: :|
Apex

I'm hoping today goes better than the last few weeks have been going at work. Not starting off so great doe. :disappoint:

Pecs has been shining doe. :notbad:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Previa doe

so they would Park one car in the driveway and one on the street? :lolgasm:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

:lolol: at thread title change.
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 am
Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 am I'm hoping today goes better than the last few weeks have been going at work. Not starting off so great doe. :disappoint:

Pecs has been shining doe. :notbad:
Y no good?
Some issues that could have been easily avoided if someone stayed 15 minutes late instead blow up into massive fires the following day.

I hope some of the changes that management says is happening in other departments actually happen to rectify this. But I'll believe it when I see it. It sucks having to rely on other people to get things done.

New client, who's a friend of the CEO, came on-board and we keep having issues with them and I want it to be far smoother than it has been.
razr390

Today is one of those days :eeyore: was :derp: and accidentally backed gf’s car into concrete pole at my work parking garage. Slow speed so minimal damage but still felt shitty. Gonna help her fix it however we may. No damage/cracks but there’s a “line” that’s indicative of impact. Might just buff out
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

100$ anniversary add on gift ideas?
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am

so they would Park one car in the driveway and one on the street? :lolgasm:
Correct. When there's clearly space for two vehicles.

To add to the mystery...

The dude keeps a 70's :poop: brown Econoline in the garage. He gets out and starts it weekly, and that's it. He drives it on nice days during the summer, like people do with fun cars (like my :poorvette: ), but it's barely driven. Makes zero sense.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am :lolol: at thread title change.
:dat: :notbad:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:
razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 am Previa doe
The guy somehow got it into his driveway. Every time I look out my front window and see it sitting there bashed in, I Imageol:

Imagegasm:
Karma count is at five a whopping out of seven!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:
razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am so they would Park one car in the driveway and one on the street? Imagegasm:

To add to the mystery...

The dude keeps a 70's :poop: brown Econoline in the garage. He gets out and starts it weekly, and that's it. He drives it on nice days during the summer, like people do with fun cars (like my :poorvette: ), but it's barely driven. Makes zero sense.
:dafuq: is with that :derp:
razr390

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am so they would Park one car in the driveway and one on the street? :lolgasm:

To add to the mystery...

Free candy...? Your street is full of weird ass people man. Dumbledore down the street too?
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 am

To add to the mystery...

Free candy...? Your street is full of weird ass people man. Dumbledore down the street too?
Honestly, our street is pretty :fuckyeah: except for a number of these weird old people. They moved in the 70's when the area was considered kind of "edgy" and got screaming deals on their houses. It's time for them to :gtfo: but they're holding on.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:24 am
Detroit wrote: Correct. When there's clearly space for two vehicles.

To add to the mystery...

:dafuq: is with that :derp:
I mean, the insistence of parking one vehicle on the street at all times clearly indicates some sort of loose screw.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:43 am
Honestly, our street is pretty :fuckyeah: except for a number of these weird old people. They moved in the 70's when the area was considered kind of "edgy" and got screaming deals on their houses. It's time for them to :gtfo: but they're holding on.
1. Bring cookies and become friends.
2. Get written into Will.
3. ?
4. Profit.

Just need to sort out who doesn't have next of kin
Apex

Post up flyers around the neighborhood inviting people to an orgy at a house you don't like.

:popcorn:
razr390

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:44 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:24 am :dafuq: is with that :derp:
I mean, the insistence of parking one vehicle on the street at all times clearly indicates some sort of loose screw.
I INSIST
Apex

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:56 am
Post up flyers around the neighborhood inviting people to an orgy at a house you don't like.

Better yet, put up crangslist ads so the olds won't see it coming. Until Saturday at 9pm, all sorts of people start showing up to their :haus:
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:54 am
1. Bring cookies and become friends.
2. Get written into Will.
3. ?
4. Profit.

Just need to sort out who doesn't have next of kin
Our next door neighbors on both sides are really old. I have an established open policy with them that if they need anything done around the house and I'm available, I'll come help. Simple things like taking the trash out when they're sick, or even as simple as helping program their thermostats. One time the "AC broke" and it was just the outside fuse was flipped when they had it serviced in the fall. They really like our openness, and as a result let us do pretty much whatever we want. Our neighbor on the west side was a really nice old lady. Always joked with me and had a good time. She passed in February leaving her deaf husband alone in the house. They have 5 kids, but I help him more than they do. We'll see what happens.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:59 am
Apex wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:56 am

Better yet, put up crangslist ads so the olds won't see it coming. Until Saturday at 9pm, all sorts of people start showing up to their :haus:
:ohdang: :lolol:

Would be 5/7 to do to Previa guy.