Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Looks like I am caught up and my inbox isn't overflowing anymore. :fuckyeah:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Jaxper wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:11 pm Now is a terrible time for the "I hate my job and want to do something new" bug to come fluttering back with the mortgage and whatnot. I would love to look for a new gig, even if it's something similar to what I'm doing now, but in a new environment, just to get some change. But I don't feel as though I'm qualified for even a lateral move, comp wise, due to the nature of this rotational program and lack of specificity. Womp womp.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:33 pm
Jaxper wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:11 pm Now is a terrible time for the "I hate my job and want to do something new" bug to come fluttering back with the mortgage and whatnot. I would love to look for a new gig, even if it's something similar to what I'm doing now, but in a new environment, just to get some change. But I don't feel as though I'm qualified for even a lateral move, comp wise, due to the nature of this rotational program and lack of specificity. Womp womp.
annnnnnnnnnnnndddddd this is why homeowershit sucks
Eh, I love the house. I just can't stand my job right now. I'd love to do something everyday that I was passionate about.
The panda hath arrived.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Jaxper wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Eh, I love the house. I just can't stand my job right now. I'd love to do something everyday that I was passionate about.
there is this club called adulthood,

brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Speaking of new jobs.. buddy who is still at Northrop referred me to one of their open reqs, and the recruiter already called me and liked what I had to say. They're gonna schedule an in-person interview for me with the hiring manager soon. :notbad: We already discussed salary, and it will be a significant jump. Buddy submitted me for a level 2 and a level 3. Hiring manager will determine which one (if they want to hire me at all) I'm a better fit for based on my interview. If I get the level 2, it'll be about 10% more than I'm at now. If I get the level 3 it'll be a bit over 20% more than my current salary.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 pm Speaking of new jobs.. buddy who is still at Northrop referred me to one of their open reqs, and the recruiter already called me and liked what I had to say. They're gonna schedule an in-person interview for me with the hiring manager soon. :notbad: We already discussed salary, and it will be a significant jump. Buddy submitted me for a level 2 and a level 3. Hiring manager will determine which one (if they want to hire me at all) I'm a better fit for based on my interview. If I get the level 2, it'll be about 10% more than I'm at now. If I get the level 3 it'll be a bit over 20% more than my current salary.
SWEET!
Good luck, :sawce: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 pm
I found the research I was looking for for you. You want to take Ashwagandha to increase test levels naturally. 300mg twice a day of KSM-66 ashwagandha.

A lot of products have D-aspartic acid and tribulus in them, but those only have clinical evidence showing increases in test levels in hypogonadic men. The Ashwagandha is the only thing to my knowledge that has been shown to increase test levels in both normal and hypogonadic men.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:48 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 pm Speaking of new jobs.. buddy who is still at Northrop referred me to one of their open reqs, and the recruiter already called me and liked what I had to say. They're gonna schedule an in-person interview for me with the hiring manager soon. :notbad: We already discussed salary, and it will be a significant jump. Buddy submitted me for a level 2 and a level 3. Hiring manager will determine which one (if they want to hire me at all) I'm a better fit for based on my interview. If I get the level 2, it'll be about 10% more than I'm at now. If I get the level 3 it'll be a bit over 20% more than my current salary.
SWEET!
Good luck, :sawce: !
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That's fucking awesome dood.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:41 pm

there is this club called adulthood,

Well done situationally and should be a smilie.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:50 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 pm

I found the research I was looking for for you. You want to take Ashwagandha to increase test levels naturally. 300mg twice a day of KSM-66 ashwagandha.

A lot of products have D-aspartic acid and tribulus in them, but those only have clinical evidence showing increases in test levels in hypogonadic men. The Ashwagandha is the only thing to my knowledge that has been shown to increase test levels in both normal and hypogonadic men.
Danke

Apex
Drives: Abominable

:fuckyeah: :sawce: That's awesome news!
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:fuckyeah: and IIRC you contracted for NG so you should be a better fit than most
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Danke

ARE YOU TRYING TO GROW ASECOND PENIS?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

so try renting it? Its a crap shoot for sure.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Danke

I had a dream once where I had 2 dicks and I was wacking both of them.

Like 3 day later I had the thought that that was gay and panicked..

But it was my own dick!!!!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:55 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:53 pm

I had a dream about drifting a massive sail boat down an actual paved street. no lie.

dreams are weird.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:58 pm

I had a dream about drifting a massive sail boat down an actual paved street. no lie.

dreams are weird.
I mean....if it was real windy that wouldn't be weird at all
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:57 pm
That's fucking awesome dood.
Thanks man. Commute would be slightly further, but on a different freeway that usually isn't as backed up as the one I take now. Plus 9/80 schedule and ability to work from home occasionally, so the stress of traffic every day should be lessened.
SAWCE

Danke

Nice man. Interested in hearing your thoughts after a month or so.
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm
:fuckyeah: and IIRC you contracted for NG so you should be a better fit than most
I was an employee of theirs for two years. Explained what happened with me getting let go, and the recruiter didn't think it was a big deal at all. This is for a different sector of the company than I worked for then.. actually, that sector has been completely dissolved since then since things were so fucked up there. So I don't think it'll be counted against me.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:20 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

I was an employee of theirs for two years. Explained what happened with me getting let go, and the recruiter didn't think it was a big deal at all. This is for a different sector of the company than I worked for then.. actually, that sector has been completely dissolved since then since things were so fucked up there. So I don't think it'll be counted against me.
awesome
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

dubshow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:58 pm

dreams are weird.
We have a dreams thread for this stuff.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

Got my first ever filling at the dentist yesterday. I know a part of that is because I hadn't been to the dentist in a few years to get those periodic deep cleans, but I'm also placing some of the blame on my brushing frequency. Brushing twice a day is probably fine if I was only eating 2-4 meals like most people, but with 7 full meals every day, I should be brushing more often. Brought a brush, paste, and floss to work, so I can hit them once while I'm here. I'm going for a follow up in a month, so we'll see what they say about my teeth with this new 3x/day regimine, and if they aren't stoked on how they're looking, I'll ask about brushing 4x. I'm sure there is a point of diminishing returns where you actually start doing some damage to the enamel if you brush too much...
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

With a big iron on his hip...

Godammit Fallout, and your awesome songs that get stuck in my head.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.