Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:50 am I should buy a :truk:
:butwhy: :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:24 am
razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:50 am Chatting with :[user not found]: about security shit. :notbad:
:[user not found]: on the other end of the line:
:rolleyes: :rudy: :narc: :crang: :hellno: :angry: :fshitup:
:dat: :lolol:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

dubshow wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:40 am Yep, done five so far and I have four more to take.
:mindblown:

thats a lot of time off. :fax: was back at work the next week.
Yeah it’s unheard of in this country. My company calls it “bonding time,” and moms can take those 9 weeks on top of their 12 weeks maternity.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Apex wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am Fmla is just job protection, it’s separate from the actual leave policies.

I actually am not under fmla for this leave cause I didn’t have a full year yet at the new jerb.

Stuff is confusing, which is why my job exists.

Yeah it is confusing. So I took a couple weeks last year instead of a few more that I could have.

I certainly didn't take the couple of months off that the women who had kids in December are taking, I think they come back in April? Paternity leave is far shorter here. :(
Maternity is mandated 12 weeks, though companies have flexibility with how they set up pay structure during that time. Paternity is usually way shorter if it exists at all.

:therapist:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:24 am
razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:50 am Chatting with :[user not found]: about security shit. :notbad:
:[user not found]: on the other end of the line:
:rolleyes: :rudy: :narc: :crang: :hellno: :angry: :fshitup:
:lolgasm:

:fax:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Calvinball wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 am
Apex wrote:
Yeah it is confusing. So I took a couple weeks last year instead of a few more that I could have.

I certainly didn't take the couple of months off that the women who had kids in December are taking, I think they come back in April? Paternity leave is far shorter here. :(
Maternity is mandated 12 weeks, though companies have flexibility with how they set up pay structure during that time. Paternity is usually way shorter if it exists at all.

What state is maternity leave mandated for 12 weeks?
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Vape

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:58 am
Punchagoat wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:57 am

I just Googled Holeass. Happy about it.
Who dis
I am the one who cunts.
PAPA BLESS
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Calvinball wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am
Punchagoat wrote:
I imagine that took you places.

Up ALL the buttholes.
PAPA BLESS
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Calvinball wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am
Punchagoat wrote:
I imagine that took you places.

Up ALL the buttholes.
PAPA BLESS
wap

Oh look, our little Dustin stopped by! :hai:
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

wap wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 pm Oh look, our little Dustin stopped by! :hai:
PAPA BLESS
razr390

Just spoke to the Director of Corporate Investigations who always liked me but now I helped pretty much close a case they couldn’t since they couldn’t ID the vehicle.

He pulled me into his office to compliment my work and to “keep him posted on where I’m exploring opportunities to see what he can do for me on his end”

:fuckyeah:

I’ll be 100% honest this diversion I took from my day-to-day to help them with an investigation legit made me feel 5/7 since I was being challenged and I delivered above expectations.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm Just spoke to the Director of Corporate Investigations who always liked me but now I helped pretty much close a case they couldn’t since they couldn’t ID the vehicle.

He pulled me into his office to compliment my work and to “keep him posted on where I’m exploring opportunities to see what he can do for me on his end”

I’ll be 100% honest this diversion I took from my day-to-day to help them with an investigation legit made me feel 5/7 since I was being challenged and I delivered above expectations.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm Just spoke to the Director of Corporate Investigations who always liked me but now I helped pretty much close a case they couldn’t since they couldn’t ID the vehicle.

Apex
Drives: Abominable

I have to rethink doing these product demos remotely. Everyone keeps talking over me trying to explain stuff, incorrectly.
Too many cooks in the kitchen IMO.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:narc:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

forgot how nice it was to have off fridays....
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Don’t make me taze you
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm forgot how nice it was to have off fridays....
:yeahok: :baby: is a 24/7 job breh.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Don’t make me taze you
You see the vid of the poor dude in Asheville? :popcorn:
wap

Punchagoat wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:27 pm
wap wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 pm Oh look, our little Dustin stopped by! :hai:
:zing:
wap

Being a car guy may have helped advance your career. :notbad:
wap

Apex wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm I have to rethink doing these product demos remotely. Everyone keeps talking over me trying to explain stuff, incorrectly.
Too many cooks in the kitchen IMO.
:disgust:

You may have to Hulk Smash them.
razr390

wap wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Being a car guy may have helped advance your career. :notbad:
It definitely helped. I ID’d the car based on shape/taillights/headlights.

They were :mindblown:

Obviously one thing that played a role is the same car arrived 2 mins before subjects were on camera at our ATM and then left 2 mins after they were done. Same car/color/etc.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

eBay has 20% off everything on their site excluding gift cards with code PSPRING20. You can also use ebates and get 4% back on electronics or 10% back on video games. Kinda crazy...people are getting brand new Xbox One X's for under $400 with no tax.
:crang: