Docking in dirty jersey?

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

I’m heading to NYC tomorrow, I’m there until Friday, then Chicago for a few days before coming back to the North East. I go back and forth between staying in Manhattan and upper NJ. I know there’s NJ guys...

DFD meat?
www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 pm I'm officially in Dirty JerZ now. Central, doe.

I need to head up to Hackensack Medical Center shortly, doe. Where you staying?
Marriott on the upper east side of manhattan, a few blocks over from Central Park, and Marriott in upper saddle river.

For what’s it’s worth I’m there for weekends and my rental car, gas, and tolls are paid for. I’m ok with a bit of a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

I just got to my hotel. As of now I will be here during the following weekends.

1/13-1/14
1/27-1/28
2/3-2/4

Also, I have a pretty sick 4 door Nissan Versa. Baller status.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm
Dbest wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Marriott on the upper east side of manhattan, a few blocks over from Central Park, and Marriott in upper saddle river.

For what’s it’s worth I’m there for weekends and my rental car, gas, and tolls are paid for. I’m ok with a bit of a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.
Let me know the next time you're around - ended up not having to head to Hackensack today, got lucky and the client hadn't gone to work yet.
Dude. Stop by "Brooklyn Pizza" in Hackensack. What an awesome PIzza place. Just get a regular margarita pizza, ask for it a little crispy. Cash only place. It's my favorite pizza place. Family's been going there since I was like 8.
:crang: