Virginia ....

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:38 pm Caspian is mad because we are making fun of his other dickless breatheren
Not sure who that would be but I work alone.

What is/was your vocation?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Calvinball wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm
Caspian wrote:
Not sure who that would be but I work alone.

I lay pipe. :trollface:
Calvinball

Not like I expected a straight answer.

Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:baconator:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 am:baconator:
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 pm
Calvinball wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Pipe fitter/welder?

:notbad: gig.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Caspian
сибирский

Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:49 am Not like I expected a straight answer.

Like all the straight answers I get form everyone else here in this section. ;)
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm I have no words to say, not to mention it is 2 hours away from me. I know a lot of people that went to that university and they are devastated about it. But atleast those nazi's got karma bit in their ass,[/img] like losing their jobs and one got disowned.

Yup, same with those black lives matter idiots. All lives should matter but you can't tell that to the brain washed and have them understand it because the TV says that only black lives matter, not white, brown, or yellow etc also.

I agree that all colors matter, with the exception of their extremism. I think BLM is focused on hatred by whites towards a different race. Same thing as whites are against islam, due to their bad stigma about their religion.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Calvinball

Caspian wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:49 am Not like I expected a straight answer.

Have you ever asked anyone any questions not related to your enlightenment crusade?

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:42 pm
Caspian wrote:
Have you ever asked anyone any questions not related to your enlightenment crusade?

We're pretty open books around here.
Apex

Melon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm
Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Some books get abused more than others, but we're all pretty open.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Apex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:00 pm
Melon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm

You can ruffle my pages anytime, stud. :hubba:
Apex

Melon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:05 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:00 pm

You can ruffle my pages anytime, stud. :hubba:
:hubba: :sissyfight:
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:00 am
Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Pipe fitter/welder?

:notbad: gig.
Oh yeah, that too.

More pics of this carnage.

Caspian
сибирский

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 pm
Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm
Yup, same with those black lives matter idiots. All lives should matter but you can't tell that to the brain washed and have them understand it because the TV says that only black lives matter, not white, brown, or yellow etc also.
I agree that all colors matter, with the exception of their extremism. I think BLM is focused on hatred by whites towards a different race. Same thing as whites are against islam, due to their bad stigma about their religion.
Right, but where did that stigma come from? The people controlling the mainstream media who paint ugly pictures and pigeon-hole entire groups, races, religions etc. That stigma also comes from people in the political realm with too much clout, like George Soros for example (see page 1). The BLM "movement" traces back to the mike brown shooting and the protests in Missouri.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Right, but where did that stigma come from? The people controlling the mainstream media who paint ugly pictures and pigeon-hole entire groups, races, religions etc. That stigma also comes from people in the political realm with too much clout, like George Soros for example (see page 1). The BLM "movement" traces back to the mike brown shooting and the protests in Missouri.
Just an brainwashed moran here, but what's in it for the rich elite?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 pm
Popcorn. They're doing it for the popcorn.

:popcorn:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Caspian
сибирский

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 pm
Well as exemplified here on DFD, events such as this latest Virginia protest chaos help keep people's focus off the main perpetrators and focused on shit like we see in the "news". So while people/members of DFD are focused on the black vs white shit the people who created the chaos remain hidden in the shadows. Haven't you ever heard of order out of chaos? Or in Latin, Ordo ab Chao.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... racy49.htm

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for manical ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.”

John Lennon

Will the Brotherhood actually play the fake alien invasion card? No one knows for sure what the future will bring, but based on their history, the elites doubtless hope to continue their process of “Order out of Chaos,” to further centralize and globalize their control.

This term Order out of Chaos, in Latin Ordo ab Chao, is the slogan of the 33rd degree of Freemasonry.

“Secret Societies have a great motto ‘Ordo Ab Chao’ meaning ‘Order Out of Chaos’. Agendas are formulated designed to give the powerful more power. Chaos is created, and media blitzed. Then cries go out for solution. Laws are passed which could never have been passed without the chaos. The order, has reigned through deception of the masses, and the agenda is accomplished.”

–James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (38)

“The Latin inscription on the banner around the Judaic eagle's head (below the Star of David) E Pluribus Unum ("From the Many – the One") In other words, first they combined all the ancient stellar cults, now they’re going to combine the world’s governments, militaries, currencies, banks.”

Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”
And while "they" remain hidden in the shadows they continue to work towards consolidating power for more global control. Thing is though, some of these people are no longer in the shadows, some people know who they are, people have investigated and followed the paper trail. Problem with humanity though are the sell outs and trashbags who depend on this system, people like members of DFD for example who instead of considering what someone says, instead will simply reply with "conspiracy theorist" because they either don't understand it, or they are in the group who are perpetuating this chaos because they benefit from it.
ChrisoftheNorth

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball

Calling us sell-outs and trash bags is a wonderful technique to convince us you're right.

ChrisoftheNorth

Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 pm Calling us sell-outs and trash bags is a wonderful technique to convince us you're right.

Just like the rest of the world, I assume he's talking about everyone other than ME.
Caspian
сибирский

Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 pm Calling us sell-outs and trash bags is a wonderful technique to convince us you're right.

Absolutely.

No really thoe, if anyone is butthurt by what I post then like john mccain said, get a life. Everyone loves john mccain, right? I mean, the guy was a senator for decades. He was never once defeated by any other competitors or candidates over what, thirty, forty years. WOW. I wonder how that happens in this "democracy". Psst, don't you mean Constitutional Republic? How about colony of the monarchy? Or phantoms on a plane?

So I should be able to follow john mccain's lead without ridicule, is not that how it works in Merica?

I was also taking out the trash early and pissed because the bag had a hole in it, so I was heavily projecting through my keyboard. :poop: Worse shit has happened thoe. Hey I said I was an asshole. :iono: Just ran 10 miles thoe so I'm kinda tired. At 79 I'm doing pretty good. :wap: -> :oldmanemoji:
Apex

Caspian
сибирский

New York Times has this twist going.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/j ... iver-.html
James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he drove a car into a crowd, leaving a 32-year-old woman dead and injuring at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

Military records show that Mr. Fields entered the Army on Aug. 18, 2015, around the time his mother wrote on Facebook that he had left for boot camp. Less than four months later, on Dec. 11, his period of active duty concluded. It was not immediately clear why he left the military.
The young man has issues for sure, you can see it in his expression. Another easy target exploit for the agenda. Cops need to justify their salary these days :doe: , and thankfully they have allies that whip up the sheople to protest for shit they don't even understand. Alt right or "progressive" they got people labeling themselves and buying into it and then acting on it. Then we got Maxx225 posting it for everyone to blah blah over. Mind control doesn't exist? :lolol: Conspiracy theories :doe:

Caspian
сибирский

Apex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 pm Image
A shake is a great idea. ;)