FS: 2011 BMW Z4 35i DCT

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Its time for me to part with my 2011 BMW Z4 Sdrive35i. This is a DCT model, black paint and red leather interior. This is the model with the N54 engine and a DCT from the M3 if I'm not mistaken. Car currently has 49,600 miles but will go up with driving. New tires in the past 4k miles, about a year ago. Car is very clean. Garage kept under my ownership.
I purchased a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty through my dealer that is transferable to the new owner. The Warranty is valid through October 2018, and it is transferable to the new owner. Car has been flawless for me, never a lick of trouble. 100% stock other than the LUX led angel eyes and my radar detector mount, which i will remove before the sale unless the buyer wants it.
Asking 25900 OBO, that's pretty inline with what KBB, NADA, and the market looks like.

Thanks for looking.

also taking suggestions for edits to better entice the olds that will buy this :D

brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Even whipped out the tread depth gauge.

:notbad:

GLWS!
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Will trade for Grom.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Car looks good. So does the :fax: house.

GLWS
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Brad has an actual pedal bike? :mindblown:

I spy with my little eye a beer on a window, a scooter tucked away under shelving, and precariously stacked coolers.

GLWS dude. If this had a back seat puppy shelf and was a hard top with bike rack attachment points I'd be looking at flights. DaveSTR spec transmission and all.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Forgot to finger the plate.... :triggered:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:59 am Brad has an actual pedal bike? :mindblown:

I spy with my little eye a beer on a window, a scooter tucked away under shelving, and precariously stacked coolers.

GLWS dude. If this had a back seat puppy shelf and was a hard top with bike rack attachment points I'd be looking at flights. DaveSTR spec transmission and all.
Thanks.

so also, basically a cayman

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 am Forgot to finger the plate.... :triggered:
I drive around with it exposed errerday :iono:
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:18 am
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:59 am Brad has an actual pedal bike? :mindblown:

Thanks.

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 am Forgot to finger the plate.... :triggered:
Cayman has no dog shelf. 997-ish 911 would suit me better really.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Thanks.

:bruh:

Olds invented the finger plate. You lost all credibility in your listing. Do you even tinfoil hat bro?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks.

Cayman has no dog shelf. 997-ish 911 would suit me better really.

I could put your dag on that shelf
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

To attract olds: Park it in front of Hooters. Or get Hooters girls pics with it.

Drive down to a beach or waterfront and take pics of it there.

Take pic of stereo with Led Zeppelin playing.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Damn. I love that thing. Wish I could buy it. :( Sorry to see it go, but GLWS
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Nice ride, glws

:popcorn:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

no bites. Will talk to wife unit about listing on the fleabay this weekend.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Part it out.
TOTALLY WORTH YOUR TIME AND SPACE!
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 am no bites. Will talk to wife unit about listing on the fleabay this weekend.
Pics of you talking to your wife's unit.
:themoreyouknow:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

She's foine Brad, sorry you are disenchanted with the cost/benefit analysis. I own that betch with back seats, I just put 20K down to keep ahead of the insane depreciation slope which everything must make. Good ad, good pics, good architecturally sound home behind it, not some Nor Cal monstronsity.

Just another advertisement for Max to buy two seat luxury cruiser and the very bottom that is still well preserved.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am She's foine Brad, sorry you are disenchanted with the cost/benefit analysis. I own that betch with back seats, I just put 20K down to keep ahead of the insane depreciation slope which everything must make. Good ad, good pics, good architecturally sound home behind it, not some Nor Cal monstronsity.

Just another advertisement for Max to buy two seat luxury cruiser and the very bottom that is still well preserved.
:bravo:
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am

:dat:

:megusta:

Its the car we all desire, but are too :scrooge: to :jizz:
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 am no bites. Will talk to wife unit about listing on the fleabay this weekend.
Don't feel bad. I've got my bike up on a few different spots and on Craigslist, along with a pair of tires and a bass amp.
Haven't gotten a single bit of interest. Not even any trades for 4 wheelers or aluminum boats.
Normally I get at least a couple of spam emails, but now I got nothing.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 am
Don't feel bad. I've got my bike up on a few different spots and on Craigslist, along with a pair of tires and a bass amp.
Haven't gotten a single bit of interest. Not even any trades for 4 wheelers or aluminum boats.
Yea.

RE: ebay, we decided to just keep it till the fall, will try again in october. every two months is another grand less we owe, so we have some time.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 am
Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 am

Yea.

RE: ebay, we decided to just keep it till the fall, will try again in october. every two months is another grand less we owe, so we have some time.
I'm tempted to see what a stealership will offer me for mine. I've got a bottom line limit and I'm trying to think of what a dealer would sell it for and then base their offer off of that. I'm in the same boat as you (at least I think). I've got the patience to let it stay online. It's not really costing me anything, but it would be nice to have the cash now so I can pay off a couple of things and buy a few upgrades for the car. But I can afford to wait.

I'm considering autotrader or cars.com. I think the ads run about $40 for X amount of pictures for Y amount of time.
Never really considered ebay.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:05 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 am

Yea.

I'm tempted to see what a stealership will offer me for mine. I've got a bottom line limit and I'm trying to think of what a dealer would sell it for and then base their offer off of that. I'm in the same boat as you (at least I think). I've got the patience to let it stay online. It's not really costing me anything, but it would be nice to have the cash now so I can pay off a couple of things and buy a few upgrades for the car. But I can afford to wait.

I'm considering autotrader or cars.com. I think the ads run about $40 for X amount of pictures for Y amount of time.
Never really considered ebay.
cars.com has a free option too.
brain go brrrrrr