Mercedes CLA 250 review, the car I thought i'd hate!

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

this is quite an interesting relation-shit.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Between Max not telling us what is really going on and him actually not knowing what is going on himself, the newsfeed on the AZN issues is fairly sporadic and difficult to connect. Lots of BENZO action doe.
:dat:

Mk1 perpetually trying to get back into my life but Mk2 has a real rack that is quite tasty...

:sissyfight:

What to do what to do...
Sadly, as you are well aware, boob size and quality, while a valuable asset, is not the ultimate bellweather of long term relationshit that works. Do either of these ladies have what it takes in the personality department to go the distance? You probably have an obligation at some point to cut one or both of these ladies loose on the open market if they don't because it sounds like both of them are LTR seekers. Now that all that srsbzns is over I do admit I enjoy the whole rack vs. rack thing, gotta live vicariously through you single guys.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote:
maxtdi wrote:
:dat:

Mk1 perpetually trying to get back into my life but Mk2 has a real rack that is quite tasty...

:sissyfight:

What to do what to do...
Sadly, as you are well aware, boob size and quality, while a valuable asset, is not the ultimate bellweather of long term relationshit that works. Do either of these ladies have what it takes in the personality department to go the distance? You probably have an obligation at some point to cut one or both of these ladies loose on the open market if they don't because it sounds like both of them are LTR seekers. Now that all that srsbzns is over I do admit I enjoy the whole rack vs. rack thing, gotta live vicariously through you single guys.
Maybe we should start a relationshit thread but i don't want to put too much of that out there.

That said some women don't take no for an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Desertbreh

maxtdi wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Maybe we should start a relationshit thread but i don't want to put too much of that out there.

That said some women don't take no for an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally understood I just want you to be happy man. I understand that you've got two AZN's beating down your door, almost literally it seems, but the real question is that once you acquiesce/say ok choose a path, are either 1 or 2 really LTR Max material? I think I've said this before but my experience (through multiple other friends) is that AZN's have strong missile lock but once they've bagged their prey things change, and usually not for the better.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

Detroit wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Between Max not telling us what is really going on and him actually not knowing what is going on himself, the newsfeed on the AZN issues is fairly sporadic and difficult to connect. Lots of BENZO action doe.
Badge>vadge
Yes but do they both illuminate? Inquiring minds and all yearn for det's.