Trev's 340i

Strut your greasy stuff!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

:whocares: how Trev got his :troywax: ? He's doing fine. You guys do you. Man.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 pm :whocares: how Trev got his :troywax: ? He's doing fine. You guys do you. Man.
Spoiled little entitled fucks who think they made the fortune they were given on a silver platter are my pet peeve. It's petty, yes.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:37 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 pm :whocares: how Trev got his :troywax: ? He's doing fine. You guys do you. Man.
Spoiled little entitled fucks who think they made the fortune they were given on a silver platter are my pet peeve. It's petty, yes.
:dat: I'm with Lord Griffington on this one.

If you come from money, own up to it. Don't claim to be self-made when you're clearly not.
:disgust:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:21 pm

:dat: I'm with Lord Griffington on this one.

If you come from money, own up to it. Don't claim to be self-made when you're clearly not.
:disgust:
That's my argument for a lot of things. Even the Kardashians :gag:

I hate how they're like "our lips are real, our butts are real" like no one would call you out on it if you just said you got them done. :wtf:

We make stupid people famous
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:triggered:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

dubshow wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:45 pm

:triggered:
:dat:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:ludacris:
brain go brrrrrr
Trevor1342
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: 2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:58 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:04 pm

He's a wiz investor. Day trading, breh. Basically wolf of wallstreet shit.
:dat: The "family business" of day trading plus $12/hour part time as a :dillerman: valet = pussy grabber sport budget.

Do you guys even :math: ?
Day trading is an incredibly stupid term. I consider myself an active/strategic investor. Actually I put my 2 weeks notice into BMW on Monday. I need more time to trade. Trading isn't a family business, DCIM is (data center infrastructure management). I work around 70 hours a week with it, mainly at nights for cutovers. I don't get paid special. I don't have my certifications yet and my title is basic network engineer. I install basic equipment/racks/servers and also do cabling. On the mark, my investing accounts for 76% of my income, DCIM accounts for 20%, and BMW accounted for 4%... That BMW job was more valuable than money in terms of dealing with customers and people skills. Working in the customer service business was educating to say the least.
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor/Long Range (Acceleration Boost + FSD pack)
2018 Jetta S 1.4T - Silk Blue
Trevor1342
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: 2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor

Detroit wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:04 pm

He's a wiz investor. Day trading, breh. Basically wolf of wallstreet shit.
:dat: The "family business" of day trading plus $12/hour part time as a :dillerman: valet = pussy grabber sport budget.

Day trading is an incredibly stupid term. I consider myself an active/strategic investor. Actually I put my 2 weeks notice into BMW on Monday. I need more time to trade. Trading isn't a family business, DCIM is (data center infrastructure management). I work around 70 hours a week with it, mainly at nights for cutovers. I don't get paid special. I don't have my certifications yet and my title is basic network engineer. I install basic equipment/racks/servers and also do cabling. On the mark, my investing accounts for 76% of my income, DCIM accounts for 20%, and BMW accounted for 4%... That BMW job was more valuable than money in terms of dealing with customers and people skills. Working in the customer service business was educating to say the least.
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor/Long Range (Acceleration Boost + FSD pack)
2018 Jetta S 1.4T - Silk Blue
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Trevor1342 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Keep doing what you do man. I'm :jelly: