Photo of the Day!

Is it art, fart, or somewhere in-between?
User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: 2015 VW GTI SE, DSG w/LP
Location: Northern Virginia / DC

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:48 pm

wap wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 pm
razr390 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm
Image
Nice pic but clean dem tips :narc:
They're a bitch to clean, I gave up at around 9k miles. I'm looking to get a catback pretty soon, one that especially comes with black tips, that will complement the Carbon Steel Gray well.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15935
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Needs less GTI in here.

Image
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18032
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:09 pm

#notagti

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
HighwayStarPatrick
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 am
Drives: 2016 VW GTI
Location: Asianland
Contact:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 am

Few photos from today when I went to Mount Rainer in Washington State.ImageImageImage

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24380
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am

They look just as :tits: as in OT,
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Irish
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 710
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: In crang's Mom's pants

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Irish
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 710
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: In crang's Mom's pants

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Image

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24380
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Irish wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:37 pm
Image
Image
:impressive:

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
HighwayStarPatrick
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 am
Drives: 2016 VW GTI
Location: Asianland
Contact:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 am

Quick cell phone photoImage

User avatar
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Drives: Clownshoe

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Image

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15935
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm
Image
This car conflicts me so.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10729
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Zillon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 pm
Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm
Image
This car conflicts me so.
cause it looks pretty but is basically undrivable?
golftdibrad wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm

I'm even :wrong: about joking about being :wrong:

DFD: welcometothepartypal.gif

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: 2015 VW GTI SE, DSG w/LP
Location: Northern Virginia / DC

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm
Zillon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 pm


This car conflicts me so.
cause it looks pretty but is basically undrivable?
It probably has bags.

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: 2015 VW GTI SE, DSG w/LP
Location: Northern Virginia / DC

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm
Image
:jizz: :jizz:

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15935
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm
golftdibrad wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm


cause it looks pretty but is basically undrivable?
It probably has bags.
Winnar winnar chicken dinnar. :flaccid:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Drives: Clownshoe

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Not only does it (or should I say: did it) have bags, but I did some nifty fabbing for the owner so that you didn't see the pumps, electronics and tank: it was all in the spare tire well under a false bottom that I made from 125-year-old flooring salvaged from a home. I wrapped the tank in a vintage fire extinguisher so all of it's chromey goodness was invisible. I salvaged the extinguisher and the barn door strap from my home, which we bought chock-a-block full of old shit and trash.
Image

User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14308
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: Kamry XSE

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Not only does it (or should I say: did it) have bags, but I did some nifty fabbing for the owner so that you didn't see the pumps, electronics and tank: it was all in the spare tire well under a false bottom that I made from 125-year-old flooring salvaged from a home. I wrapped the tank in a vintage fire extinguisher so all of it's chromey goodness was invisible. I salvaged the extinguisher and the barn door strap from my home, which we bought chock-a-block full of old shit and trash.
Image
:butwhy: all that...

Owner probably really REALLY REALLY likes IPAs... crafted not store bought.

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3899
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: MamaCrangshaft

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 pm

max225 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:16 pm
Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Not only does it (or should I say: did it) have bags, but I did some nifty fabbing for the owner so that you didn't see the pumps, electronics and tank: it was all in the spare tire well under a false bottom that I made from 125-year-old flooring salvaged from a home. I wrapped the tank in a vintage fire extinguisher so all of it's chromey goodness was invisible. I salvaged the extinguisher and the barn door strap from my home, which we bought chock-a-block full of old shit and trash.
Image
:butwhy: all that...

Owner probably really REALLY REALLY likes IPAs... crafted not store bought.
All that work to cover up airbags....

Money would be better spent not having air bags at all and having lots of hookers and blow.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24380
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:33 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 pm
max225 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:16 pm


:butwhy: all that...

Owner probably really REALLY REALLY likes IPAs... crafted not store bought.
All that work to cover up airbags....

Money would be better spent not having air bags at all and having lots of hookers and blow.
:dat:
Old fire extinguisher looks cool, :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6137
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: Rock Crusher
Location: Canuckistan

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:47 am

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
max225 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:16 pm
:butwhy: all that...

Owner probably really REALLY REALLY likes IPAs... crafted not store bought.
All that work to cover up airbags....

Money would be better spent not having air bags at all and having lots of hookers and blow.
:like: :like:

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6137
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: Rock Crusher
Location: Canuckistan

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 am

My old golf had massive indents in the trunk floor from tools etc. I'll probably use left over laminate flooring strips from the basement project and throw a factory fit rubber trunk mat over it. Dis good idea.

User avatar
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Drives: Clownshoe

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am

Still working on my camera chops, but I like the subject...
Image

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15935
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 am

Clownshoobie wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am
Still working on my camera chops, but I like the subject...
Image
:wub:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 15935
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Canyonado / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:53 am

From Tuesday's trip to nox:
Image
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6137
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: Rock Crusher
Location: Canuckistan

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Zero talent and using a potato but here's my shot of the day. Great sand and water here.Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest