(Orlando) Dat Detailer, Doe.

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
RLWake
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: CHEESE

Shameless plug for my little business in Orlando.

:whocares:

I offer professional detailing services out of my garage. I don’t do wet sanding, PDR, or PPF for customers but I’ll do just about everything else. My paint corrections and ceramic coatings are very popular with my customers and make up the majority of my business. Generally expect me to charge about 60% of what a detail shop is gonna charge for those kinds of jobs so you won’t be :wasteful:

I have no idea if any of you live in Central Airboat but if you do feel free to make an appointment with me :excited:

@richards_detailing_orlando for some photos
2010 Audi TT APR Stg1 (sold) >> 2012 BMW 335i FBO (sold) >> 2009 Miata zoom-zoom spec "Cheese" (sold) >> 2022 Hyundai Elantra N + 1999 Miata Maacover Project
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Rare opportunity to call it Dick's Detailing :lol:

In all seriousness, I know some folks in the area (not close) but I will send your profile and business to them. Maybe troy can take a road trip and have the mazda 3 detailed to get rid of any Corning, NY bullshit once they move to St. Pete
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

I'll let my mom and brother know. Do you do interior details too or just exterior?
RLWake
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: CHEESE

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:50 pm I'll let my mom and brother know. Do you do interior details too or just exterior?
Yikes I never saw this reply :derp:

Yeah I do just about anything exterior and interior.
2010 Audi TT APR Stg1 (sold) >> 2012 BMW 335i FBO (sold) >> 2009 Miata zoom-zoom spec "Cheese" (sold) >> 2022 Hyundai Elantra N + 1999 Miata Maacover Project