FS: 2017 GTI Sport :manuel:

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

:turboyaris: aficionados, my very own GTI is officially for sale. For anyone who hasn't seen any of my other random postings, I'm selling because my wife and I are about to be parents of three (expecting twins) and the GTI just isn't meant to haul around that many tiny crotchfruit. The car currently has Right at 50k and isn’t being driven much. The car is VW certified with a warranty out to 60k miles, and has never been tuned. I bought the car in August of 2018, and the maintenance history below begins there:

Maintenance
37k - Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ tires, installed by selling dealer
37k - RS3 coils and 06K905601D plugs
38k - OEM Strut mounts & bearings, Meyle HD swaybar end links
40k - Castrol 0w40 & Mann filter, PP diff service, Mann FreciousPlus cabin filter
41k - Alignment, Zimmerman front rotors & Textar pads
42k - ECS V4 plain rear rotors & Textar pads
45k - Castrol 0w40 & Mann filter, brake fluid flush, tire rotation
50k - Liqui Moly Molygen 5w40 & Mann filter, Superpro front and Moog rear swaybar end links

Mods
Torque Solution billet pendulum insert
ESC Sport/ESC Off coding
40k - ECS bleeder block and clutch line, clutch delay valve delete

Price - $16,500 obo
Location - Fishers, IN.

If you plan on adding on a :tuna:, I also have a set of the SuperPro engine mounts if you're interested. These are now discontinued and were originally $875+. I bought them right as they were being discontinued for $625 shipped, and I'd just be looking to get out of them what I spent. I also have the roof bars, obviously.

Last edited by coogles on Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:57 pm If they’re not that old, it could just be that the end link nuts need to be re-torqued.

I’ve had them loosen over time on some cars, leads to creaking and popping under load.

The Sport trim is the best looking OE wheel on the Mk7. GLWS.
Hm, very well could be. It warmed up to the mid 40s today and I didn't hear a peep when I went to the gym this morning, I'd still guess it's the ball joint but :iono: .

I'd argue the black Pretorias on the rabbit editions are :muah:, but the head unit in those is pure poverty and I still like the Nogaros. Reflex silver really grew on me too, it absolutely pops in the sun. The Sport trim really is where it's at with these. No VW sunroof to deal with or :butwhy: leather, but you get the lighting package, the fancy diff, Golf R brakes and keyless. Everything you'd want, nothing you don't.

I've genuinely really grown to love this car. That VW puts the MQB underpinngings in cars that cost $60k+ is pretty apparent when you drive one of these, IMO. It easily feels like a $40k car.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:57 pm If they’re not that old, it could just be that the end link nuts need to be re-torqued.

I’ve had them loosen over time on some cars, leads to creaking and popping under load.

The Sport trim is the best looking OE wheel on the Mk7. GLWS.
:dat:

This happens on the C5 from time to time.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:wap: should buy this
brain go brrrrrr
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:33 pm :wap: should buy this
:manuel:

No can do, because of :tits:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Wocka Wocka wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:33 pm :wap: should buy this

:(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:52 pm
Wocka Wocka wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 pm

:(
:tits: can’t drive my car and I like it that way.

But seriously, I can recall two times since I bought my MK6 almost 10 years ago when my wife could’ve used my car because hers had a dead battery one time and a punctured tire the other. To have to drive something other than what you want for years and years just to avoid some insanely rare, incredibly minor inconveniences is some shit.

You certainly don’t have to buy my car, I’m perfectly happy to drive it until August when I’ll actually need a bigger car, assuming schools open up by then. But, if you’d prefer a :manuel:, buy a :manuel: dude.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Sending this to the top after the recent maintenance at 50k. She's sitting at 50,500 miles or so now and I couldn't possibly be happier with the car for what it is, but I just need something bigger with 3 kids.

Regarding the end links, I really just wanted to get rid of the creaking from the front driver's side, but replacing the end links at all four corners improved the ride so dramatically I am seriously not exaggerating when I say it drives like a brand new car. That, and the Molygen oil must be magic or something because it got rid of the top end noise on cold starts completely and the engine is noticeably smoother in all RPM ranges.

At $16,500 or whatever the sale price ends up being this is a seriously nice car. Somebody take her home!