SOLD - 2011 Cervelo R3 road bike - 58cm

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:06 pm How about if it doesn’t sell before the trip, and it’s not too much of a pain the the ass to haul t with you, I buy it when you get out here?

I can use it to putz around to the gym for now, and actually use it later on in a few years.
I don’t think I’ll have the space for it but we can see. There’s no pressure from me for anyone on here to buy it. Bikes are expensive and are built to achieve very specific tasks. This is a race bike and rides as such. It’s admittedly a poor choice for casual riding.

For what you want, a simpler cheaper steel bike is probably the ticket. Like a Surly or something. Great bikes, ride smooth and easy, and can be turned into damn near anything you have the imagination for. The Cross Check is one of the best bikes ever made IMO.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:19 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:06 pm How about if it doesn’t sell before the trip, and it’s not too much of a pain the the ass to haul t with you, I buy it when you get out here?

I can use it to putz around to the gym for now, and actually use it later on in a few years.
I don’t think I’ll have the space for it but we can see. There’s no pressure from me for anyone on here to buy it. Bikes are expensive and are built to achieve very specific tasks. This is a race bike and rides as such. It’s admittedly a poor choice for casual riding.

For what you want, a simpler cheaper steel bike is probably the ticket. Like a Surly or something. Great bikes, ride smooth and easy, and can be turned into damn near anything you have the imagination for. The Cross Check is one of the best bikes ever made IMO.
Ah gotcha. Thanks for the info!
Johnny_P

Johnny_P

DFD price 6 hundo
Johnny_P