Thinning the herd

Wheel and deal your goods to the populace of DFD.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

2 cars for sale. First is a 2000 sebring, 105k with the Mitsubishi motor (this car is the one based on the 2g eclipse, NOT the POS convertible). I am asking $900 for it locally (and have had some interest) but really just need it gone. Runs and drives well, bit beat up but mechanically sound. Everything works, clean title. Tires are relatively new, radiator new, just replaced the crank sensor, distributor assembly (coil, dist, cam sensor, cap, rotor). Not inspected since I haven't been driving it but should pass. My only concern would be worn tie rod ends, the steering wheel doesn't return back to center well but I haven't looked at them and there's no clunking or squeaks or anything. Make me an offer.

Second is 2004 rx8, just ticked 60k. I haven't listed it yet and not really sure what to do with it since it's such a unique car. I figure you guys know enough about them. This is an auto touring (xenons, extra trim) and is my daily driver. I've put about 15k on this car and continue to daily drive it. Big stack of receipts for work done over its life. Plenty of dings and dents but chassis is excellent. Engine compression is so so, doesn't like to start for a minute after getting up to full temp but it never stalls, and never fails to start cold. CEL is on for a cat (even though the one i have on there is less than a year old). It's a blast to drive, I'll miss this car a lot. Asking 2200 elsewhere but Dat dfd connection is a good leverage point. Again make me an offer.

ImageImageImageImageImage

:spinulator:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Dammit fapatalk, did some ridiculous image rotation on here. I got more if anyone's interested.

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

rockchops wrote:Dammit fapatalk, did some ridiculous image rotation on here. I got more if anyone's interested.

Because I was inverted.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Bump. Somebody wants these. I can feel it

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

damn I haven't seen that version of sebring for 2 years IIRC.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

MexicanYarisTK wrote:damn I haven't seen that version of sebring for 2 years IIRC.
You could see one every day for almost literally nothing

rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Somebody wants a free car. Due to family and job situations I may be liquidating the rx8 too. Seriously make me a damn offer, I will probably say yes just to get the thing out of the street.

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Dammit. If I had space, I'd take the RX-8 for future Ellis tune.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

if i had the time and space an ellis rx8 would be sweeettttttt!!!!!!!!
brain go brrrrrr