Tire Kicking By Griff

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:48 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:05 pm

How is the ride with the B8s and H&Rs?
I replied to your post in the other thread :lolol:

But it is really good as far as I'm concerned. One thing I think Bilsteins do really well is complete lack of wallowing or bounciness. You feel bumps with the setup but they are over quickly and drama free if that makes sense. It's compliant but sporty.
I think I may just get a set of B6's at the next set of tires and be done.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:52 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:48 pm

I replied to your post in the other thread :lolol:

But it is really good as far as I'm concerned. One thing I think Bilsteins do really well is complete lack of wallowing or bounciness. You feel bumps with the setup but they are over quickly and drama free if that makes sense. It's compliant but sporty.
This is the Fiesta setup. The B6’s are wonderful and allegedly having the same damping characteristics as the 8’s. Compliant with good high speed damping (rounds off the corners of sharp bumps). They’re perfect for improving handling without compromising ride quality. The the Fiesta’s case, ride quality is improved vs. OEM suspension.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

4zilch wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:50 am
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:52 pm

This is the Fiesta setup. The B6’s are wonderful and allegedly having the same damping characteristics as the 8’s. Compliant with good high speed damping (rounds off the corners of sharp bumps). They’re perfect for improving handling without compromising ride quality. The the Fiesta’s case, ride quality is improved vs. OEM suspension.
Thanks for the input. If I lower it somebody will just rip off the front bumper on a parking stop.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:06 pm
4zilch wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:50 am

Thanks for the input. If I lower it somebody will just rip off the front bumper on a parking stop.
Fair warning, my B6's were on backorder for over 400 days. I hope you have better luck!
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...