Jeeponomics 201: Toledo Griff

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:47 am
Apex wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:19 am Bikini and Chief are fcking awesome colors!
Two of the best behind Punk'n.
:fax:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:22 pm Did Jeep things with Apex today. Much fun. Need to do more.

Those colors, :jimp:

Nice shot!

That looks a lot like the 4X4 trails I hit in our Bikini in the FL panhandle.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I :wub: Bikini in RL, there's one in my neighborhood and I'm forced to stop and inspect it from many angles every time that I walk by it.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Me one year ago:

:dock:
Apex

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:18 pm Me one year ago:

Link broke?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:18 pm Me one year ago:

Link broke?
:dat:
:really:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

It seems like all the links are broken RN
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Oh lame... I can see it. It's funny, it's linked from my Prime Photos account, I guess maybe my IP can see it and not others...

:disappoint:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 pm Oh lame... I can see it. It's funny, it's linked from my Prime Photos account, I guess maybe my IP can see it and not others...

:disappoint:
:rage:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm
fledonfoot wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:22 pm Did Jeep things with Apex today. Much fun. Need to do more.

Nice shot!

This is Wharton State Forest in Southern NJ. There's about 250 miles of unpaved dirt roads for use. All named roads are legal for any licensed motorized vehicle. Nice easy stuff all the way up to fun stuff like this:

Wifey had a lot of fun and is usually a passenger in stuff like this. After a little pushing, I was able to get her behind the wheel and she spent a good half hour or so getting used to how it feels in the dirt. She's down to do it again and is already talking about going back out.
Apex

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:04 pm

Nice shot!

This is Wharton State Forest in Southern NJ. There's about 250 miles of unpaved dirt roads for use. All named roads are legal for any licensed motorized vehicle. Nice easy stuff all the way up to fun stuff like this:

Wifey had a lot of fun and is usually a passenger in stuff like this. After a little pushing, I was able to get her behind the wheel and she spent a good half hour or so getting used to how it feels in the dirt. She's down to do it again and is already talking about going back out.
That looks familiar. :lol:
I picked up some better waterproof boots so I can get in deeper water to hook up recovery straps next time.

You got my number homie. :thumbsup:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Nice shot!

Nice dude!

Haha, I think my wife is actually better at off road driving than I am based on the bit we've done so far. I am the better on-road driver by a long margin, but she grew up in the country with four wheelers and stuff, so she has a lot more experience, I am pretty white knuckled on trails at this point.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:29 pm

I picked up some better waterproof boots so I can get in deeper water to hook up recovery straps next time.

One deep water recovery and rubber boots get added to the recovery kit. Now, I just wear my rubber boots when wheeling.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:06 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:29 pm

One deep water recovery and rubber boots get added to the recovery kit. Now, I just wear my rubber boots when wheeling.
:dat: is precisely what happened. :lol:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Video of the exploits on Sunday. Nothing crazy out there but just a great Dirt therapy session. I want to keep doing this.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Nice video man..... :jelly:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

fledonfoot wrote:
D Griff wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm Those colors, :jimp:

Nice shot!

Weve been meaning to take our TH out there again. Maybe pass on the deep water crossings, but 5/7 would join.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

rockchops wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
fledonfoot wrote:

Weve been meaning to take our TH out there again. Maybe pass on the deep water crossings, but 5/7 would join.
We took the renegade through the same ones in the video. You’ll be fine.

We’ll have to get a DFD group together soon. Would be awesome.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Thinking about replacing the “Willy’s” stickers on the hood with some custom ones. My nickname with my IRL friends is Bomber.. could look cool on there. What says the Jeepers of DFD?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:57 pm Thinking about replacing the “Willy’s” stickers on the hood with some custom ones. My nickname with my IRL friends is Bomber.. could look cool on there. What says the Jeepers of DFD?
Why do we keeping messing with Sawce then?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:05 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:57 pm Thinking about replacing the “Willy’s” stickers on the hood with some custom ones. My nickname with my IRL friends is Bomber.. could look cool on there. What says the Jeepers of DFD?
Bomber Sawce would be an epic bbq sawce…
Apex

Then get a nice pinup for the front quarters. :megusta:
SAWCE

It stems from Jawn on the deadzone. I generally set Balius as my handle for forums, but the admins changed it to sawce here lol.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:12 pm
Then get a nice pinup for the front quarters. :megusta:
:notbad: I had been working on a logo like that for a website/business cards when I was planning on trying to get into personal training..
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Bomber Sawce would be an epic bbq sawce…
Even more :notbad: