Gberg has a VW problem

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
I had this happen on my BMW trade. I had to pay 2 payments before the Chevy dealer paid it off. At least you will get that money back later... I know it doesn't help now though. At least you don't have to pay taxes until July now.
:disgust: Why the hell were they so slow? That's disgraceful.

Hopefully it only ends up being one payment and the coronavirus stuff ends in a week or two. VWoA emailed me this morning to say they're still looking into wiring the funds to me after the payment is made.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
lol @ giant corp not able to cut a fucking check

It was like this at my refinery. It was an act of god to get a check cut to anyone unless it was part of our payroll or accounts payable system.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
I had this happen on my BMW trade. I had to pay 2 payments before the Chevy dealer paid it off. At least you will get that money back later... I know it doesn't help now though. At least you don't have to pay taxes until July now.
:disgust: Why the hell were they so slow? That's disgraceful.

Hopefully it only ends up being one payment and the coronavirus stuff ends in a week or two. VWoA emailed me this morning to say they're still looking into wiring the funds to me after the payment is made.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
If china didn't get one case for 3 days straight, I wouldn't be surprised if we're getting substantially slower atleast 3 weeks for now, I heard a rumor that Italy may reach it's peak in a couple days and they slow down.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.