Car Talk 5: The Juice is Loose!

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:34 pm Meh, why not...

I've posted up the R for a bit more then I'll get from the Yoda dealer, turns out I'll have access to my opd TL if I end up selling this, so there's no stress with not having access to a car.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1597699739
Good luck man! Is the Canadian market as hot as your southern brothers and sister's? Hopefully you can make a bit of extra cashola.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

D Griff wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:44 pm
Tarspin wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:34 pm Meh, why not...

I've posted up the R for a bit more then I'll get from the Yoda dealer, turns out I'll have access to my opd TL if I end up selling this, so there's no stress with not having access to a car.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1597699739
Good luck man! Is the Canadian market as hot as your southern brothers and sister's? Hopefully you can make a bit of extra cashola.
It's not really as cray-cray, I think we'd need a Carvana type thing to bring it to USA level. We are short on new inventory doe, so everything's still hiked. My car is a high mileage example, so I'm thinking that it'll end up with offers in line with my trade in value (27-29k). To give you an idea about the price inflation, VW was offering me a verbal for around 20k trade in last year.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:48 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:31 pm

Yeah 10 grand less than we paid for it. There’s no shortage of CRVs.
:aintcare: into the sunset dude. It gets good enough fuel economy, runs, drives, hauls the :crotchfruit: in safety, and the seats are kampfy.

Save the :plac: move for whenever you escape the city.
Or for a :boxodicks: or two :hue:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

[user not found] wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:21 pm BTW - for forum stability, it might be wise to start Car Talk 6. We're well over 10k posts now. :lol:
:impressive:

Long live DFD!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Let's move it along, folks...

viewtopic.php?t=1018
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.