What does your sig other drive ?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:35 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:34 pm

#teamblootruk :fuckyeah:
I've had 3 bloo trucks in a row, why break that now? :tits: doesn't care what color it is as long as it's not red for some reason.

This truck is 100% how I'd order a Laramie. I'm actually rather :mindblown: that it's in a :dillerman: 's inventory.
Keep the streak alive!

:popcorn:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

I think I asked already but does that truck have the mechanical locker? I know it's 4wd but a truck with an open rear diff sucks even on road. Just blows the tire off it any chance it gets.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 pm I think I asked already but does that truck have the mechanical locker? I know it's 4wd but a truck with an open rear diff sucks even on road. Just blows the tire off it any chance it gets.
:notsure:
How is that possible with traction control ?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 pm I think I asked already but does that truck have the mechanical locker? I know it's 4wd but a truck with an open rear diff sucks even on road. Just blows the tire off it any chance it gets.
No idea, probably not.

It'd be a lease and I don't really care TBH. My Colorado will blow the tire off at part throttle from a stand still... just #trucklyfe
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:40 pm
:notsure:
How is that possible with traction control ?
Traction control will intervene, but it's not a ton of "fun"

I'm just careful with the right foot instead :iono:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 pm
No idea, probably not.

It'd be a lease and I don't really care TBH. My Colorado will blow the tire off at part throttle from a stand still... just #trucklyfe
Gotcha. I saw the 3.21 rear (how I'd order one actually) and know the electronic locker requires 3.92 so I was just curious.
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 pm
No idea, probably not.

Gotcha. I saw the 3.21 rear (how I'd order one actually) and know the electronic locker requires 3.92 so I was just curious.
Yea, when you've got so much power/tq on tap, 3.21's would work just fine and should help a bit on the highway efficiency front.

This truck is truly 100% how I'd order it.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Yea, when you've got so much power/tq on tap, 3.21's would work just fine and should help a bit on the highway efficiency front.

Good luck man it blootiful
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:55 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm

We'll see. If :tits: likes it and wants it, then done. If she doesn't, then who knows.

One thing's for sure...get your :popcorn: ready.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:56 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:55 pm

We'll see. If :tits: likes it and wants it, then done. If she doesn't, then who knows.

If the Volt :dill: is still a possibility let me know.

:megusta:
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Yea...it's still very likely a possibility. Need to get a real :dillerman: trade-in quote. It'll be anywhere from $11-$15k.

I'm thinking I might use it as an opportunity to sweeten the deal in a "oh, you don't want to discount that 2018 sitting there? Give me a few extra $k's on the Volt and you've got yourself a deal" type thing, but that's probably a pipe dream too.

I still may end up just driving the thing in a :scrooge: move. Who knows.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:08 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:05 pm

Yea...it's still very likely a possibility. Need to get a real :dillerman: trade-in quote. It'll be anywhere from $11-$15k.

I'm thinking I might use it as an opportunity to sweeten the deal in a "oh, you don't want to discount that 2018 sitting there? Give me a few extra $k's on the Volt and you've got yourself a deal" type thing, but that's probably a pipe dream too.

I still may end up just driving the thing in a :scrooge: move. Who knows.
Do whatever you need to do with it. I want the Volt but don't need it.

Just tryna b00st 2019 :plac: numbers :evilplan:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:30 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Keep us posted on that ... curious... Damn it the sig other thread is now a :jeep: thread.
Nah, this is the end of :jeep: talk. I'll take it into my own thread.

In sig other news, I made an apt last week at a :dillerman: tomorrow night for :tits: to check out this truck:

https://www.orchardchryslerdodgejeep.co ... t5kn807850

She still wants to go see it (as of 5 min ago), so we'll know more on that front tomorrow night...maybe. She'll probably see a Kia Telluride tomorrow afternoon on the way to work and want that instead.

Actually, I REALLY like this truck. I might just go :nuke: and pick it up for myself if the :dill: is right.
:iono: man... I went camping last month in my BMW "sports" sedan... don't see why you couldn't just take the Volt NFG (I guess towing the Glamper is an issue). Could you just rent a :truk: if it comes down to it?

I wouldn't jump to soon into a vehicle for one mud camping trip. On the flip side though, you work at FCA, get solid :dill: and have loved :jeep: as long as you've been around shooting the shit with us. Also :poorvette: + JL is epic. Just order the one you want most. If that means you have two pickups? :whocares: If that means you have two :jeep: ? :whocares: If it's important to have the mud camping machine by September, just :doit: but why not pay an extra $1-2K to get the spec you really want to combat :plac: ?
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Nah, this is the end of :jeep: talk. I'll take it into my own thread.

In sig other news, I made an apt last week at a :dillerman: tomorrow night for :tits: to check out this truck:

https://www.orchardchryslerdodgejeep.co ... t5kn807850

She still wants to go see it (as of 5 min ago), so we'll know more on that front tomorrow night...maybe. She'll probably see a Kia Telluride tomorrow afternoon on the way to work and want that instead.

Actually, I REALLY like this truck. I might just go :nuke: and pick it up for myself if the :dill: is right.
:iono: man... I went camping last month in my BMW "sports" sedan... don't see why you couldn't just take the Volt NFG (I guess towing the Glamper is an issue). Could you just rent a :truk: if it comes down to it?

I wouldn't jump to soon into a vehicle for one mud camping trip. On the flip side though, you work at FCA, get solid :dill: and have loved :jeep: as long as you've been around shooting the shit with us. Also :poorvette: + JL is epic. Just order the one you want most. If that means you have two pickups? :whocares: If that means you have two :jeep: ? :whocares: If it's important to have the mud camping machine by September, just :doit: but why not pay an extra $1-2K to get the spec you really want to combat :plac: ?
Yea, I don't think I'd get :tits: to go in the tent again. She's 5/7 onto Glamper lyfe...and while the Volt probably COULD tow 3k lbs, it would take a lot of work getting a hitch and trailer wiring on the thing if I'm just going to off it.

You make good points :doe: I should just do what I want and see where the :plac: chips land with :tits: Could be anything.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:38 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Yea, I don't think I'd get :tits: to go in the tent again. She's 5/7 onto Glamper lyfe...and while the Volt probably COULD tow 3k lbs, it would take a lot of work getting a hitch and trailer wiring on the thing if I'm just going to off it.

You make good points :doe: I should just do what I want and see where the :plac: chips land with :tits: Could be anything.
:word: My :tits: isn't in to the tent life either :sad:

We will likely purchase a Glamper in the future, going to give my parent's one a test run at some point.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:42 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:38 pm

:word: My :tits: isn't in to the tent life either :sad:

We will likely purchase a Glamper in the future, going to give my parent's one a test run at some point.
I love our glamper. I'd pretty much rather do that than anything else. Which is why the thought of being out of September makes me :sad:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm Ram too short?

That's easy.

LIFT THAT TRUK.

:truckyeah: