How do you roll? Windows up or down?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.

Do you windows up or down?

Windows up, I have climate control you knuckle-dragging barbarian.
27%
Windows down.
18%
Windows down, arm out flying a plane.
36%
Toaster.
18%

Total votes: 22
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

razr390 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm Windows down most of the time. They're up if the AC is on. One of my favorite things is when it's chilly out, rolling with the windows down and the heater on just enough to keep me from getting cold.
When it’s cold out in Virginia, I’ll put the windows down, heater on medium-low, and put the seat heaters all the way up. It’s the equivalent of being in a hot tub in the winter.
:notsure: if serious, i do the same :lol: except heated seats are on highest only when its below freezing and just started the car.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 pm Between 50 and 80 F it’s windows down. Usually all 4. It gets cold I flip on the seat heater. It gets hot I sweat until I can’t take it any more.
That's me. I love being outside. As long as it's relatively dry I'm keeping them down for a pretty wide range of temps. They go up above about 50 MPH if I have passengers, when riding solo I'll often just pop some ear plugs in and keep them down at highway speeds.
Purpc5z
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: C5 Z06

Always windows down with heater on high heat/ lowest fan speed. Get the fresh commifornia breeze without being super chilly. In the four years I've owned car(s) with AC, I've never once used it. Just not my cup of tea.:fancy:
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

This man loves his swamp ass. If i ever buy a new car i hope cooled seats are an option.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

Depends on who is in the car. My wife has hair so she prefers windows up because she usually wears her hair down. With the little guy in the back he always want to rock out, it’s too loud and turbulent for him a lot of the times. If I’m alone and it’s not winter or wet I have the side windows down. The rear glass I typically keep up since brick aerodynamics pulls a shit load of dust in that window that blankets the interior. I have no problem with heat or A/C blasting while the windows are open. In all the exotics windows open and top down as much as possible, the noise of large number of cylinders at high rpm never gets old.... but on the flip side being exposed to peasants does.
www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail