:plac: finds v2.0: Moar gold on the crangslist

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:21 am

Dude in my building owns one in bloo, it is a fine looking machine. Seems like they meet all your needs and far less depressing than an Outback.
There’s a black one floating around in my hood. It looks awesome.
IMA slap u if you get a Slanty H fake BMW for 30k. That's :fullretard: in your sitch.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 pm
dubshow wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:37 am

its widely established that people are stupid and do not know what's best for themselves.
:hai:
:lol:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:33 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm

There’s a black one floating around in my hood. It looks awesome.
IMA slap u if you get a Slanty H fake BMW for 30k. That's :fullretard: in your sitch.
I kinda want to test drive one.
It’s a long wheelbase GT, it should ride decent and all the reviews seem to indicate that it does. Automatic. Big dick motor. Hatch. AWD. :iono:
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:38 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:33 pm

It’s a long wheelbase GT, it should ride decent and all the reviews seem to indicate that it does. Automatic. Big dick motor. Hatch. AWD. :iono:
Over 190" long, for even more broken tail lights, brand new car that everyone will immediately shit on.
Extra 10k on top of what your STI is worth after taxes/fees
19" wheels with tires that will get shredded on your supposed streets of Baghdad.

It makes 0 sense.
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:41 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Over 190" long, for even more broken tail lights, brand new car that everyone will immediately shit on.
Extra 10k on top of what your STI is worth after taxes/fees
19" wheels with tires that will get shredded on your supposed streets of Baghdad.

It makes 0 sense.
This is all true, sadly.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Huckleberry wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 am

Smaller? :butwhy:

That looks what the fairy godmother would conjure up out of a 40oz for ghetto Cinderella.
:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:03 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:01 am

Yes, you can go down to 18s. But a decent 19" fitment is pretty :megusta:

I know I don't like the roof line on this car, but something else is bugging me and I can't put my finger on it.

Just not understanding all the love for it TBH.
My only problem about the looks is that it looks a bit too much like a $22k Optima.

Otherwise :megusta:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Base Stinger can fit 17" :ramz:

I'm selling a set of the best ones you can get. When can you come in for a test drive?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:20 pm
dubshow wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:01 am

Yes, you can go down to 18s. But a decent 19" fitment is pretty :megusta:

Man, I wish those stupid taillights didn't come around into the quarters.

That looks good save for the lights.
:dat:

I also really don't care for the Kia signature pinched grille, but that's on all of them.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Lesbihonest here, that thing is one of the uglier RWD sedans for sale right now.

That L shaped rear qtr window,
those weird ass wrap around tail lights
That odd ish looking rear quarter panel that just makes it look bulky
:dat: front end...

C43, 340i S4 are far better looking vehicles. Yes they cost more but there is a REASON you're PAYING LESS for the slanty H.
Hell a 300(s) and even a :doge: charger are better looking IMO. And I am :notsure: why they are not compared to that... they are about the same size/weight etc.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:06 pm Lesbihonest here, that thing is one of the uglier RWD sedans for sale right now.

C43, 340i S4 are far better looking vehicles. Yes they cost more but there is a REASON you're PAYING LESS for the slanty H.
Hell a 300(s) and even a :doge: charger are better looking IMO. And I am :notsure: why they are not compared to that... they are about the same size/weight etc.
Yea, I'd much rather get a Charger than that.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:06 pm Lesbihonest here, that thing is one of the uglier RWD sedans for sale right now.

I am loving my dads 300s. Has been 100% trouble free.... 3 years running. Great ride over shit roads, donkey piss 87, no turbo, no DI, 300hp, 25mpg, and a big spacious comfortable interior with 12 BEATZ by dr :mahtroy: sound.
What's not to like (other than the shit halogens)
Oh and it was 29k NEW, 39k MSRP- 10k on the hood. To me a chrysler/ :doge: is a better brand than Slantytown.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm
I am loving my dads 300s. Has been 100% trouble free.... 3 years running. Great ride over shit roads, donkey piss 87, no turbo, no DI, 300hp, 25mpg, and a big spacious comfortable interior with 12 BEATZ by dr :mahtroy: sound.
Oh and it was 29k NEW, 39k MSRP- 10k on the hood. To me a chrysler/ :doge: is a better brand than Slantytown.
:wub:
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:45 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Yea breh, I sent 3 of my good friends/fam to FCA

2016 Ram 1500 Diesel (45k)
2017 300s (29k)
2018 Jeep Cherokee (27k)

~$100k funneled into your corp by my direct influence :lol:

Also there are a collective 100k miles between the 3 cars.... 0 Issues... 0... not 1 repair. Some (tsbs and that diesel :doomed: :doe: )

I still really want a Wrongler :disgust: ... Hopefully soon. $4 gas is a serious mood killer out here. :(
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:48 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:45 pm
Yea breh, I sent 3 of my good friends/fam to FCA

2016 Ram 1500 Diesel (45k)
2017 300s (29k)
2018 Jeep Cherokee (27k)

~$100k funneled into your corp by my direct influence :lol:

Also there are a collective 100k miles between the 3 cars.... 0 Issues... 0... not 1 repair. Some (tsbs and that diesel :doomed: :doe: )

I still really want a Wrongler :disgust: ... Hopefully soon. $4 gas is a serious mood killer out here. :(
Just keep renting them on vacations. I've been filling my QX80 rental on $2.05 e15 :aintcare:
max225

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/ ... 44395.html

We got an artist amongst us
Greetings internet prospectors,

Cease your pursuits of free Ikea furniture and missed connections (like she spends her fun, full life scouring this digital junkyard for your frothy yearnings, or even noticed you in line at Panera anyway). Instead, gorge your eyes upon this chariot of pale fire.

Need to loudly announce your presence through residential neighborhoods, late at night, with a squealing S-belt? Are you magnificently well-endowed, and need to humble yourself? Do fish have dreams?

Ladies and homely gentlemen, I present: White Dynamite.

This sleek, powerful wedge of pure Korean cartilage is all you need to get from Point A, to B, to slightly beyond B. It’s got all the functionality of Congress, with double the charm.

Full disclosure: this car is bullshit. The driver door doesn’t open from the outside. You gotta give the front seat a reacharound just to get behind the wheel. The rear right-side door’s the same way, so it might technically be a coupe. The center console’s been gutted, and stuffed with polaroids of my ex. If we meet up, this will not be discussed. The gas cap is missing. I presume it was stolen by gremlins.

Optima Prime needs a new alternator, and probably a new everything else. If you buy this objectionable sedan, I will personally throw in an mp3-tape deck converter, which’ll work fine if you squeeze your phone a certain way. The cigarette (or whatever, I’m not a cop) lighter still works, too.

Let’s talk positives. It’s got low mileage for a car that’s old enough to vote Libertarian. It’s got oil so fresh, the Pentagon is salivating. The headlights stopped leaking fluid, so I think they’re good. A/C still blows hot and cold for the bipolar Bay Area autumn. The suspension’s probably fine, but given how many kids I’ve hit, I’d still get it checked out. Despite its decrepit body, it’s fairly reliable. And surprisingly comfortable. You should settle down soon, anyway.

It pains my stupid pride to say this, but I’m sad to see this car go. It’s been a loyal steed throughout my adolescent trials. It’s got stories, but it ain’t telling. It won’t rat you out, either.

In a way, it’s almost like a beloved old hound dog I’m telling to go on, git.

You don’t deserve this car. Nobody does. Because it sucks. It’s the automotive equivalent of ditch weed. It’ll get the job done, but just barely, and it’ll probably give you anxiety. It won’t win any prizes, but if you’re really going for the blue ribbon, then why are you here?

$600, or best offer. Possibly open to trade. If nobody buys this, I will tow it to an East Oakland industrial park, light it on fire, and use it for my shitty mixtape’s cover art.
:amazing:
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 am https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/ ... 44395.html

Cease your pursuits of free Ikea furniture and missed connections (like she spends her fun, full life scouring this digital junkyard for your frothy yearnings, or even noticed you in line at Panera anyway). Instead, gorge your eyes upon this chariot of pale fire.

Need to loudly announce your presence through residential neighborhoods, late at night, with a squealing S-belt? Are you magnificently well-endowed, and need to humble yourself? Do fish have dreams?

This sleek, powerful wedge of pure Korean cartilage is all you need to get from Point A, to B, to slightly beyond B. It’s got all the functionality of Congress, with double the charm.

Full disclosure: this car is bullshit. The driver door doesn’t open from the outside. You gotta give the front seat a reacharound just to get behind the wheel. The rear right-side door’s the same way, so it might technically be a coupe. The center console’s been gutted, and stuffed with polaroids of my ex. If we meet up, this will not be discussed. The gas cap is missing. I presume it was stolen by gremlins.

Optima Prime needs a new alternator, and probably a new everything else. If you buy this objectionable sedan, I will personally throw in an mp3-tape deck converter, which’ll work fine if you squeeze your phone a certain way. The cigarette (or whatever, I’m not a cop) lighter still works, too.

Let’s talk positives. It’s got low mileage for a car that’s old enough to vote Libertarian. It’s got oil so fresh, the Pentagon is salivating. The headlights stopped leaking fluid, so I think they’re good. A/C still blows hot and cold for the bipolar Bay Area autumn. The suspension’s probably fine, but given how many kids I’ve hit, I’d still get it checked out. Despite its decrepit body, it’s fairly reliable. And surprisingly comfortable. You should settle down soon, anyway.

It pains my stupid pride to say this, but I’m sad to see this car go. It’s been a loyal steed throughout my adolescent trials. It’s got stories, but it ain’t telling. It won’t rat you out, either.

You don’t deserve this car. Nobody does. Because it sucks. It’s the automotive equivalent of ditch weed. It’ll get the job done, but just barely, and it’ll probably give you anxiety. It won’t win any prizes, but if you’re really going for the blue ribbon, then why are you here?

$600, or best offer. Possibly open to trade. If nobody buys this, I will tow it to an East Oakland industrial park, light it on fire, and use it for my shitty mixtape’s cover art.
Easily one of the best CL posts I've read in a while. :bravo:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I legit Lol'd at that KIA ad, that's best of CL worthy.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 am https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/ ... 44395.html

:amaze: , indeed. :lolol:
The dude's got talent.
Johnny_P

I legit laughed at this :bravo: get that brah on here
Apex

ChrisoftheNorth

This is honestly my perfect/dream vehicle. I just wish they weren't so expensive, otherwise I'd have one.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:06 pm
This is honestly my perfect/dream vehicle. I just wish they weren't so expensive, otherwise I'd have one.
They’re so expensive, but I want one so badly.
max225

Or you can get two side by sides
Apex

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:14 pm
Or you can get two side by sides
Can’t register a side by side for the street.