:plac: finds v2.0: Moar gold on the crangslist

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:23 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:00 pm

looks like you gotta select on lot of different dates, which is very time consuming and possibru :rage: at the same time to dig in.
That's why I'd try and call and ask if they have any SS's at all. If they do, great, then get into discussions of availability and pricing.
:dat:

Many of the moostangs and bromaro’s ive seen at hertz lately are V8’s
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:28 pm https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-m5-69/

Want.
Damn, that is clean. Hey :melon:, this would look good next to the E30. Just sayin'.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

stripethree wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:28 pm https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-m5-69/

Want.
Damn, that is clean. Hey :melon:, this would look good next to the E30. Just sayin'.
:dat: :megusta:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

love the color combo, Miami vice white and caramel toffee interior, large :megusta:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Epic range on these. That crown Vic is insanely clean. Time campsule. I want to love the RR but it scares the shit out of me, those cars are notoriously bad from that time. But it seems like those that have em love em. Just can’t take it anywhere
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:33 am
Epic range on these. That crown Vic is insanely clean. Time campsule. I want to love the RR but it scares the shit out of me, those cars are notoriously bad from that time. But it seems like those that have em love em. Just can’t take it anywhere
Something tells me I should get this Cayman doe
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:35 pm

No cayman posted
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:58 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:35 pm

No cayman posted
:facepalm: Boxster. Jesus fucking christ :sad:
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:01 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:58 pm

No cayman posted
:facepalm: Boxster. Jesus fucking christ :sad:
Id avoid 08s mang ... these are getting quite old...
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

:gag: and gloves to cover part of the license plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Curb feelers. :jimp:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Fuck, I almost NEED to dig into my HELOC for this thing.... my wife would KILL me :lol:

http://bc.localmartca.com/kelowna/item/ ... 0/75799753

Canadian Market 1993 Mr2 Turbo. The last year in Canada and one of 155 sold. Rare Turquoise Pearl color with t-top. Car has been a two family car and driven by mature drivers. I have the original bill of sale and service documents. Bought as a retirement project, but a change in focus means I don't need 4 vehicles. Suspension has been updated with Koni adjustable Struts, New TRD strut mounts and lowering springs. Poly bushings on the front control arms, with adjustable castor control. The brakes have been redone, as well as the air conditioning with new compressor and drier. I have new t-top seals not installed. The car has Volk TE37 wheels, 16x7 front, 17x8.5 rear. New tires on rear. I have a number of other parts. The motor has never been touched. The car comes with new Katzkins Leather Interior and floor mats. The car also comes with a custom cover. I'm firm on my price and now low ball offers or test pilots.

max225

Tarspin wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:36 am Fuck, I almost NEED to dig into my HELOC for this thing.... my wife would KILL me :lol:

Canadian Market 1993 Mr2 Turbo. The last year in Canada and one of 155 sold. Rare Turquoise Pearl color with t-top. Car has been a two family car and driven by mature drivers. I have the original bill of sale and service documents. Bought as a retirement project, but a change in focus means I don't need 4 vehicles. Suspension has been updated with Koni adjustable Struts, New TRD strut mounts and lowering springs. Poly bushings on the front control arms, with adjustable castor control. The brakes have been redone, as well as the air conditioning with new compressor and drier. I have new t-top seals not installed. The car has Volk TE37 wheels, 16x7 front, 17x8.5 rear. New tires on rear. I have a number of other parts. The motor has never been touched. The car comes with new Katzkins Leather Interior and floor mats. The car also comes with a custom cover. I'm firm on my price and now low ball offers or test pilots.

I love these
max225

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/d/ ... 90361.html

Can someone explain the price ? 260k
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Tarspin wrote:Fuck, I almost NEED to dig into my HELOC for this thing.... my wife would KILL me Image

Wow. That's the perfect 2nd gen MR2.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:36 am Fuck, I almost NEED to dig into my HELOC for this thing.... my wife would KILL me :lol:

Perhaps this guy's "change in focus" originated from the same source.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

troyguitar wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:45 am
Tarspin wrote:Fuck, I almost NEED to dig into my HELOC for this thing.... my wife would KILL me Image

Wow. That's the perfect 2nd gen MR2.
Some rich guy owns it and spared little expense on keeping it in great shape. It's the best way into a mid-engine toy on a budget without having to rebuild it from a rusty pile of iron flakes.

If I could afford a toy like this right I'd be hoping on a plane to pick it up and drive it back from the west coast. 😎