Dtraill27 buys a Mazda 6. Then proceeds to get backed in to 5 hours later

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

razr390 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:28 am
dtraill27 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 am

Yup as far as hit and runs go I was incredibly lucky there was a witness and that another waitress knew the party that left. Even still the first week the car just sat at the body shop because the driver wouldn't call his insurance back.
It is safe to assume that because of this, his insurance will either :plaid: him in the :knot: with increased premiums, OR, drop him altogether.
Yeah his rates should go up pretty high. Idk what his insurance will do about the hit and run part since I made sure they knew that when I reported it but it's not in the police report.

Shout out to zil my window is now working properly again
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

dtraill27 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:34 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:28 am

It is safe to assume that because of this, his insurance will either :plaid: him in the :knot: with increased premiums, OR, drop him altogether.
Yeah his rates should go up pretty high. Idk what his insurance will do about the hit and run part since I made sure they knew that when I reported it but it's not in the police report.

Shout out to zil my window is now working properly again
Now you have to add :neek: to your gas tank cover.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.