2018 :plac: counter/list!

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Johnny_P wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

They had to drive the car approx 70 miles to my diller. I will inspect it and go from there.
Oh so it's a used car? :popcorn: :trollface:
:sass:

saves me the hassle of driving somewhere.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

They had to drive the car approx 70 miles to my diller. I will inspect it and go from there.
:dubshow: can't be bothered to drive places for cars. even places he is going anyway this weekend.
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:57 am
dubshow wrote:
Time for a new clutch.
:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm
Johnny_P wrote:
Dude on golfmk7 refused to buy an R because it had 37 miles on it. Started a thread bitching and saying all cars should have 0 or something.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
:derp:

My car was driven in from Indiana and had 165 miles iirc. :aintcare:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

My TDI had 302 miles... god forgive...
wap

max225 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 4:09 pm My TDI had 302 miles... god forgive...
:disgust:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:mahtroy:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

I thought you bought it new doe?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:24 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm
Just an employer sponsored :plac: fund.

:member: when he was doing the GTI>Charger>GTI>Charger>GTI>Charger circle and one transaction he was so under water that he had to pull out of his 401k to pay rent?

Dat illness.
Whoa.. I somehow missed that he had to do that in all of his madness. I knew he'd lost his job at one point and was still swapping parts/vehicles, but didn't realize he pulled out of 401k just to pay rent.
that's just :fullretard: . part out the fucking wrx and get a temporary beater, but no, :plac: gonna :plac:

You don't even need a modded car to drive to starbucks just to dump $300 a month on there.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 9:03 pm
I thought you bought it new doe?
:triggered:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

max225 wrote:My TDI had 302 miles... god forgive...
Something happened in those 302 miles that screwed up your fuel economy.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm 10
Goddamn that’s almost all of our active members.
11 and it's not even june yet... :mindblown: :plac: is alive and well....
High gas prices :aintcare:
High interest rates :aintcare:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
:thankstrump:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Your fucking avatar :lolol: :lolgasm: JFC, Wappers
Inorite?! It still makes me :lolol: every time I see it. Thanks to Griff for posting the original pic, but I can't remember who shopped the yuuge gums on her. Do you :member: ?
:lolgasm:

Glad this made it back... Still, the other chick in the pic that I hooked up with was hot :doe: .
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

M STi had 4 miles on the clock when she was delivered :alpoluck:
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
wap

D Griff wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:14 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Inorite?! It still makes me :lolol: every time I see it. Thanks to Griff for posting the original pic, but I can't remember who shopped the yuuge gums on her. Do you :member: ?

Glad this made it back... Still, the other chick in the pic that I hooked up with was hot :doe: .
Love the pic. Do you :member: who photoshopped the gums to be so yuuge?

Belcome back, btw. Your trip looked awesome.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:14 pm

Thanks man! Been off the web for two weeks, was a nice break from things. Europe was incredible, maybe I'll post pics in my travel thread sometime, haven't updated that in forever. We went to Bunratty, Limerick, Cork, and Galway in Ireland, Zurich and Lucerne, Switzerland, Paris, Brugge, and Amsterdam. Paris was kinda meh but everything else was excellent.

I'm going to guess maybe [user not found] did the 'shop on that pic, but :notsure: :lolol: .
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Not exactly :plac: as I'd keep the :poorvette: , but starting to think about a future FiST purchase.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 am Not exactly :plac: as I'd keep the :poorvette: , but starting to think about a future FiST purchase.
Buy Zilch's so he can :meata:
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 am
wap wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm

Thanks man! Been off the web for two weeks, was a nice break from things. Europe was incredible, maybe I'll post pics in my travel thread sometime, haven't updated that in forever. We went to Bunratty, Limerick, Cork, and Galway in Ireland, Zurich and Lucerne, Switzerland, Paris, Brugge, and Amsterdam. Paris was kinda meh but everything else was excellent.

I'm going to guess maybe [user not found] did the 'shop on that pic, but :notsure: :lolol: .
:doit:
I gotta make it to Ireland one of these days. Loved every other place you mentioned.

Thoughts on Zurich and Lucerne? We'll be there later this year.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 am Not exactly :plac: as I'd keep the :poorvette: , but starting to think about a future FiST purchase.
:wat:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Apex wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:47 am
Buy Zilch's so he can :meata:
I mean, I would :doit: .
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 am

I gotta make it to Ireland one of these days. Loved every other place you mentioned.

Oh man, nice!

Switzerland was definitely both of our favorite. The only downside is it's :waxer: as hell, but it's beautiful, clean, safe, very cool from both an architecture and scenery point of view. Hard to find a meal for two in Zurich for under $60 but possible if you try. If you have time to get up into the Alps more, we wished we could've done that, but you get nice views from Lucerne. We did a boat cruise there too which was nice and not too expensive. Let me know if you have specific questions.
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Oh man, nice!

Switzerland was definitely both of our favorite. The only downside is it's :waxer: as hell, but it's beautiful, clean, safe, very cool from both an architecture and scenery point of view. Hard to find a meal for two in Zurich for under $60 but possible if you try. If you have time to get up into the Alps more, we wished we could've done that, but you get nice views from Lucerne. We did a boat cruise there too which was nice and not too expensive. Let me know if you have specific questions.
Sweet. Yea, I hear how :waxer: it is. The reason we're going this year is that I was able to use miles so the air fare is costing me zero so we'll have room in the budget to :troywax: on meals, museums, etc. Found decent :dill: s on hotels, too.

How did you find the people? I hear they're polite and nice enough and all, but rather reserved and not terribly warm, kind of like Austria.

Any particular must-sees in Zurich or Lucerne, in your opinion?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:45 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Oh man, nice!

Sweet. Yea, I hear how :waxer: it is. The reason we're going this year is that I was able to use miles so the air fare is costing me zero so we'll have room in the budget to :troywax: on meals, museums, etc. Found decent :dill: s on hotels, too.

How did you find the people? I hear they're polite and nice enough and all, but rather reserved and not terribly warm, kind of like Austria.

The people were mostly great, the people at our hotel were extremely helpful, we went to one restaurant in Zurich where they weren't overly friendly, but I think it was more a language barrier than anything. Other places we ate in Zurich and Lucerne had friendly staff. We spent more time in Lucerne which was very touristy, so the people are likely used to it.

As far as things not to miss, the main river walk in Lucerne is cool, which includes Chapel Bridge. The old wall has neat views and you can climb up some of the turrets which is free. The lion sculpture was actually cooler than we expected and better than pictures. We did a boat tour which had some cool history and beautiful alps views, that was only $20/each or something. The churches there are great, and just walking around on the lake front is beautiful. We just found a self guided walking tour and did that.

We also checked out a lot of these spots in Zurich, solid little overview of some highlights: https://jetsettingfools.com/zurich-self ... king-tour/

The Old City is very cool to walk around/hang out/ :troywax: on beer/wine/food.
wap

D Griff wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:41 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:45 pm

The people were mostly great, the people at our hotel were extremely helpful, we went to one restaurant in Zurich where they weren't overly friendly, but I think it was more a language barrier than anything. Other places we ate in Zurich and Lucerne had friendly staff. We spent more time in Lucerne which was very touristy, so the people are likely used to it.

As far as things not to miss, the main river walk in Lucerne is cool, which includes Chapel Bridge. The old wall has neat views and you can climb up some of the turrets which is free. The lion sculpture was actually cooler than we expected and better than pictures. We did a boat tour which had some cool history and beautiful alps views, that was only $20/each or something. The churches there are great, and just walking around on the lake front is beautiful. We just found a self guided walking tour and did that.

We also checked out a lot of these spots in Zurich, solid little overview of some highlights: https://jetsettingfools.com/zurich-self ... king-tour/

The Old City is very cool to walk around/hang out/ :troywax: on beer/wine/food.
Nice, thanks! Sounds right up our alley. I read about that bridge and the walls and towers in Lucerne and was figuring on climbing up them. We always like to check out old churches and eat/drink local stuff.

That looks like a good link. 5/7 will check it out shortly. Thanks!