Crangshaft Aftermath: Deep Kosher Roast

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm But what did he do????
I'll tell you after dinner.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:32 am
[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:28 am Deal presented.

$300 under invoice on a new CX-5 Grand touring with adaptive LEDs and $9k for the trade.

WHAT WILL HE DO?
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :dill: :dill: :dill: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :dill: :crang: :dill: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :dill: :dill: :dill: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
That is extremely generous
:dat:
Great :dill; , which is why he'll likely not do it.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:47 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Radio silence. In the meantime, the CX5 I had here in stock in the color he wanted, sold.

He's probably backstabbing me right now and took the :dill: to his local :dillerman:

:|
Confirmed. Took dill to local :dillerman: and bought elsewhere.

Congrats, :crang: - you're a snake. I should send you to Сибирь for that.
:wat:
:rage:
Total dick move, :crang:
:disappoint:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm

jesus. :sad:

I lose more faith in humanity day by day.

Zil, just so I have a perfect picture of this event: How far away was your store from fuck boy?
He lives less than an hour away
:rage:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:36 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:28 pm Ffs I drive almost 300 miles because [user not found] was giving me a good :dill:
I got you, fam. :neek:
You :neek: :neek: the F outta his car :trollface:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:05 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:36 pm

I got you, fam. :neek:
You :neek: :neek: the F outta his car :trollface:
So far there is one in gas cover and driver visor mirror.

Others TBD.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:39 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm

IIRC there isn’t a whole lot of negotiating room on Mazda’s. So doubt he took the rod. Possible doe.
It’s :crang:

He took the rod.
Our old saying, "fucking :crang: ", was never more relevant than now.
wap

fledonfoot wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:06 pm
nuggstein wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 am Now my sense of common decency and respect shit the bed. fuck me.
Seriously, this is the ultimate fuck you to Zil, and to everyone else in this thread that has provided you consistently reliable and solid directions from the moment this happened.

And that’s what it is... direction... because your sure as hell have just proved you have no idea how to function as a respectable human being in society on your own.

Multiple times over the last few months, several of us in the dealership business and those that have dealt with them on a regular basis have tried to help you not screw yoursef and exit this situation cleanly. I’ve given you several hours of my time, that’s for sure... where’s my beer?

But to do that to Zil... to have him work the system and get a stellar trade number for a broken car, and a sub invoice deal on a new one... from a manufacturer that doesn’t deal like the domestics... that’s pretty fucking low to shop him.

But then to do it on a holiday weekend, where he wold have turned down REAL customers in the dealership to work this deal and shop the trade value and save YOU money... you may not realize that he makes $0/hr when he doesn’t sell a car. He did ALL OF THE WORK. You just took it and handed it to someone else... who doesn’t know you from Adam... but gets all the reward.

That’s even fucking lower.

I completely get it now. You’ve taken so much fantastic advice and guidance and just shit all over every single last person that’s tried to help you.

You need to buck the fuck up, and quick, kid. You need to realize when the right people are trying to help and take their advice. Don’t wait til after dinner to check the oil, blindly assume the place that did the damage and routinely flushed your wallet will “take care of you” and solicit the advice of a friend’s kid brother in tech school. Good help is hard to find, and you had about a dozen people here that could have guided you out of this so much earlier and so much cheaper.

And fuck me, did we try.

This is going to happen to you again. Fuck, it already has, dude! After you blew out a tire and wheel bearing on a car we all told you to get rid of several months ago... that you take back to that same dealer.

Next time this happens... figure it out yourself. You’re not worth any more time because it’s all just a waste.

It makes sense though.

I remember a few months ago about you complaining about a coworker that wasn’t doing their job. That you were having issues working with him because you had to do his work to move along on your project. You bitched and whined about it in OT for several pages, about it holding you back and not being fair because it made your life hard.

You are that asshole coworker, you just don’t see it.
:bravo:
:rage: :rage: :rage:
:disappoint: :crang: :disappoint:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:21 pm And the dude wonders why he doesn't have close friends
I really know someone like this. Dealt with it in person too, and it was a waste of time.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm
fledonfoot wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Seriously, this is the ultimate fuck you to Zil, and to everyone else in this thread that has provided you consistently reliable and solid directions from the moment this happened.

And that’s what it is... direction... because your sure as hell have just proved you have no idea how to function as a respectable human being in society on your own.

Multiple times over the last few months, several of us in the dealership business and those that have dealt with them on a regular basis have tried to help you not screw yoursef and exit this situation cleanly. I’ve given you several hours of my time, that’s for sure... where’s my beer?

But to do that to Zil... to have him work the system and get a stellar trade number for a broken car, and a sub invoice deal on a new one... from a manufacturer that doesn’t deal like the domestics... that’s pretty fucking low to shop him.

But then to do it on a holiday weekend, where he wold have turned down REAL customers in the dealership to work this deal and shop the trade value and save YOU money... you may not realize that he makes $0/hr when he doesn’t sell a car. He did ALL OF THE WORK. You just took it and handed it to someone else... who doesn’t know you from Adam... but gets all the reward.

That’s even fucking lower.

I completely get it now. You’ve taken so much fantastic advice and guidance and just shit all over every single last person that’s tried to help you.

You need to buck the fuck up, and quick, kid. You need to realize when the right people are trying to help and take their advice. Don’t wait til after dinner to check the oil, blindly assume the place that did the damage and routinely flushed your wallet will “take care of you” and solicit the advice of a friend’s kid brother in tech school. Good help is hard to find, and you had about a dozen people here that could have guided you out of this so much earlier and so much cheaper.

And fuck me, did we try.

This is going to happen to you again. Fuck, it already has, dude! After you blew out a tire and wheel bearing on a car we all told you to get rid of several months ago... that you take back to that same dealer.

Next time this happens... figure it out yourself. You’re not worth any more time because it’s all just a waste.

It makes sense though.

I remember a few months ago about you complaining about a coworker that wasn’t doing their job. That you were having issues working with him because you had to do his work to move along on your project. You bitched and whined about it in OT for several pages, about it holding you back and not being fair because it made your life hard.

You are that asshole coworker, you just don’t see it.
Such gamoto, very mega malaka!!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:21 pm
wap wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Such gamoto, very mega malaka!!
So much :dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I hope karma bites right in your ass when you cause flood from your tears in hoboken after your girl dumps you and put manhattan garages underwater with sweedish fish.

Seriously. I really felt bad for you and this is what you do in return?? To people that really took THEIR time to help you to put you in right direction to resolve your situation? I really could not believe my eyes when Rudy texted me about this. I really hope someone puts you in your place so you’ll know exactly how he feel?

Oh yeah thats right, that did happen when the girls you met that you barely know ghosted you and felt like its the end of the world. Lets see if your not so attractive gf dumps you and cause flood to hoboken.

I know at 7-11 these latino cashiers be like “hey sweedish fish puto”, then say “puta madre” as you leave

But atleast you downgraded to a mom mobile

Edit: sorry for incorrect grammar, im just :rage: for such backstabbing
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 pm I hope karma bites right in your ass when you cause flood from your tears in hoboken after your girl dumps you and put manhattan garages underwater with sweedish fish.

Seriously. I really felt bad for you and this is what you do in return?? To people that really took THEIR time to help you to put you in right direction to resolve your situation? I really could not believe my eyes when Rudy texted me about this. I really hope someone puts you in your place so you’ll know exactly how he feel?

Oh yeah thats right, that did happen when the girls you met that you barely know ghosted you and felt like its the end of the world. Lets see if your not so attractive gf dumps you and cause flood to hoboken.

I know at 7-11 these latino cashiers be like “hey sweedish fish puto”, then say “puta madre” as you leave

But atleast you downgraded to a mom mobile

Edit: sorry for incorrect grammar, im just :rage: for such backstabbing
We all are, bro.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

Hi.

Let me start off by saying I did not provide the dealer with any of the numbers Zil provided me with. I am not that much of an asshole. The only thing I told the dealer was that I was offered 9k for my car. I didn't mention any names, dealers, pricing, etc.

I understand and appreciate the work Zil put in to this for me...but the reality is, it wasn't worth the $600 I could save by driving an hour and a half (twice) with more risk of the car breaking down, getting another CEL, etc. when the the dealer near me is 20 minutes away. With my luck that would happen. I was not the only one making this purchase, so there were other decisions involved. I also needed time to get the title signed from my mother, set up new insurance (which hasn't been done yet), and handle a few other financial things before making a final decision and just heading over. So I would have had to drive over to Zil, twice. I had lost service when I was at another dealership, so I couldn't reach Zil for a bit when I saw that the GT was sold. The features of the GT were not worth the extra money. I don't believe we got fucked over by this dealer. We went to five dealerships (including Zil's if you count that).

Again, I did not do this to fuck anyone over, I know it seems like I did and that Zil went out of his way to assist me...but again, I wasn't the only one making the call here (other money is being dropped that wasn't mine - I wouldn't be getting this car otherwise), and on top of that, I no longer trust my car. So unless I had it towed to Zil's dealership...

I haven't even been driving my car. I'm still driving the loaner so I don't even have to drive my car anymore.

But fuck me, right?

I truly am sorry, Zil. There was no ill intent here. Please forgive me. Ban me if you wish.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I appreciate all of the time everyone here spent helping me out with my GTI. I know I fucked up, made stupid mistakes, bringing to the other dealership. Part of it was due to sheer laziness, part of it was anxiety, and other parts I can't really explain.

Again, ban me if you wish, but what's done is done.

P.S.S. After test driving the CX-5 twice, I can say that I do enjoy driving this "mom mobile." It's quite fun (though not as quick), and feels like a solid car.
Last edited by nuggstein on Tue May 29, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
:crang:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:30 am Hi.

Let me start off by saying I did not provide the dealer with any of the numbers Zil provided me with. I am not that much of an asshole. The only thing I told the dealer was that I was offered 9k for my car. I didn't mention any names, dealers, pricing, etc.

I understand and appreciate the work Zil put in to this for me...but the reality is, it wasn't worth the $600 I could save by driving an hour and a half (twice) with more risk of the car breaking down, getting another CEL, etc. when the the dealer near me is 20 minutes away. With my luck that would happen. I was not the only one making this purchase, so there were other decisions involved. I also needed time to get the title signed from my mother, set up new insurance (which hasn't been done yet), and handle a few other financial things before making a final decision and just heading over. So I would have had to drive over to Zil, twice. I had lost service when I was at another dealership, so I couldn't reach Zil for a bit when I saw that the GT was sold. The features of the GT were not worth the extra money. I don't believe we got fucked over by this dealer. We went to five dealerships (including Zil's if you count that).

Again, I did not do this to fuck anyone over, I know it seems like I did and that Zil went out of his way to assist me...but again, I wasn't the only one making the call here (other money is being dropped that wasn't mine - I wouldn't be getting this car otherwise), and on top of that, I no longer trust my car. So unless I had it towed to Zil's dealership...

I haven't even been driving my car. I'm still driving the loaner so I don't even have to drive my car anymore.

But fuck me, right?

I truly am sorry, Zil. There was no ill intent here. Please forgive me. Ban me if you wish.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I appreciate all of the time everyone here spent helping me out with my GTI. I know I fucked up, made stupid mistakes, bringing to the other dealership. Part of it was due to sheer laziness, part of it was anxiety, and other parts I can't really explain.

Stop using stupidity, anxiety, and “parts I can’t explain” as an excuse for your idiocy. You will make this same mistake again and again and again under different pretense and context because you have no ounce of capability of empathizing with a situation or yourself. My sentiment still equals what Fled said. You aren’t gonna get banned, but you’re pretty much dead to us, and it’s of your own doing. You have issues at home, issues with coworkers, issues with girls, and issues with us? There’s a common denominator in all of those, and instead of shifting blame to “outside forces”, go take yourself to a therapist and get some help.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
nuggstein

[user not found] wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:33 am
nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:30 am Hi.

Again, I did not do this to fuck anyone over, I know it seems like you did and that Zil went out of his way to assist me...but again, I wasn't the only one making the call here (other money is being dropped that wasn't mine - I wouldn't be getting this car otherwise), and on top of that, I no longer trust my car. So unless I had it towed to Zil's dealership...

But fuck me, right?

Thanks guys.

P.S. I appreciate all of the time you spent helping me out with my GTI. I know I fucked up, made stupid mistakes, bringing to the other dealership. Part of it was due to sheer laziness, part of it was anxiety, and other parts I can't really explain.

You're dumber than you look and more of an asshole than you realize.

1) The trade number is the most important part of a deal on a car like a Mazda where there is little movement on the numbers.
2) you didn't save a dime, you got a cheaper car. You actually paid more for the content you got.

Fuck you man. You're a shit person.
The GT was $2,000 more. I'm saying there was a $600 between the Touring prices.

Okay, I don't want to argue.
nuggstein

Alright, if you all don't want me to come back, I wish you all the best.
nuggstein

[user not found] wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 am
nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:37 am

The GT was $2,000 more. I'm saying there was a $600 between the Touring prices.

Okay, I don't want to argue.
You paid for it somewhere. I know the details of your deal. What you say is literally not possible if it is true apples to apples.
I just looked at the numbers. The price I was given for the Touring and my trade-in and taxes is a $642.22 difference compared to what Zil gave me. I can post numbers if you want, but I don't know if Zil would want me me posting them. Not worth it for an additional 3 hours of driving my car (two trips), when with my luck...something would go wrong, and all of these deals would be moot. I still might be getting a few more hundred for my car.

Again, I wasn't doing this to fuck anyone over! Fuck!
Johnny_P

So mom bought the car for you? I figured there was something like this at play, the whole "it's stupid to drive an hour to get a car when there are dealerships here" argument.

Also, Z undercut everyone by $600? That's solid on cars that don't have much room to negotiate like Mazdas. You could have gone to him, had a pain free easy day and been out in 30 mins, but instead chose to cross shop 5 other places, ultimately spent more time and more money, etc? Interesting.

When I was searching for a car, I almost did a similar thing with a Mini. We had worked out a nice deal on a yellow short bus and it fell through. I found another car at a close by dealership and went to check it out as the options package was a bit different on it. They made a pretty killer offer on the spot that Z's dealership couldn't match, I guess it had been sitting for a while. I didn't take the car because I felt like I'd have been backstabbing a friend.

:iono:
Johnny_P

nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 am
[user not found] wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 am

You paid for it somewhere. I know the details of your deal. What you say is literally not possible if it is true apples to apples.
I just looked at the numbers. The price I was given for the Touring and my trade-in and taxes is a $642.22 difference compared to what Zil gave me. I can post numbers if you want, but I don't know if Zil would want me me posting them. Not worth it for an additional 3 hours of driving my car (two trips), when with my luck...something would go wrong, and all of these deals would be moot. I still might be getting a few more hundred for my car.

You could have posted up here and asked us. We would have given you the advice to drive it up there anyway because an RMS leak isn't catastrophic. Wheel bearing would need to be fixed but sounds like you already had OK'd that.

Anyways.

Not worth saving $642, seeing a friend... ok. You'd have spent less time if you just went right there instead of shopping around all day like you did. Also you likely could have done the deal and taken a loaner home for the night. I've been offered that before.
nuggstein

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 am So mom bought the car for you? I figured there was something like this at play, the whole "it's stupid to drive an hour to get a car when there are dealerships here" argument.

Also, Z undercut everyone by $600? That's solid on cars that don't have much room to negotiate like Mazdas. You could have gone to him, had a pain free easy day and been out in 30 mins, but instead chose to cross shop 5 other places, ultimately spent more time and more money, etc? Interesting.

When I was searching for a car, I almost did a similar thing with a Mini. We had worked out a nice deal on a yellow short bus and it fell through. I found another car at a close by dealership and went to check it out as the options package was a bit different on it. They made a pretty killer offer on the spot that Z's dealership couldn't match, I guess it had been sitting for a while. I didn't take the car because I felt like I'd have been backstabbing a friend.

It really has nothing to do with the distance. Seriously, I would have driven five hours had the circumstances been different. I truly DO NOT trust my car to make it that far, and for a $600 difference...it wasn't worth it!

No my mom did not buy the car for me. She doesn't have any money, lol. The process was pain free. I went to two dealerships (one to test drive and first get info and first offer), + Zil and another yesterday. My girlfriend's parents went to two others by them...and one offered 2.9% financing wtf.

Again, and again...I did not do this fuck anyone over.
Johnny_P

nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:01 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 am So mom bought the car for you? I figured there was something like this at play, the whole "it's stupid to drive an hour to get a car when there are dealerships here" argument.

It really has nothing to do with the distance. Seriously, I would have driven five hours had the circumstances been different. I truly DO NOT trust my car to make it that far, and for a $600 difference...it wasn't worth it!

No my mom did not buy the car for me. She doesn't have any money, lol. The process was pain free. I went to two dealerships (one to test drive and first get info and first offer), + Zil and another yesterday. My girlfriend's parents went to two others by them...and one offered 2.9% financing wtf.

Again, and again...I did not do this fuck anyone over.
Your GF or her parents are buying the car for you? :popcorn:
nuggstein

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 am
nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 am

You could have posted up here and asked us. We would have given you the advice to drive it up there anyway because an RMS leak isn't catastrophic. Wheel bearing would need to be fixed but sounds like you already had OK'd that.

Anyways.

Not worth saving $642, seeing a friend... ok. You'd have spent less time if you just went right there instead of shopping around all day like you did. Also you likely could have done the deal and taken a loaner home for the night. I've been offered that before.
I did not know this.

Also - who knows what else could go wrong with the car, you know? There were leaks in multiple areas. Coming from turbo pipe or something, RMS, and the chain areas. All I need is a chain to snap or something and the car is toast.

Zil, I truly am sorry. I wish I could make it up to you. I really do respect you and God, I appreciate what you did yesterday. Seriously. I wish you could be in my shoes for a second so you could feel my emotions and thoughts. Seriously, not being gay here .
Johnny_P

nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 am

Anyways.

I did not know this.

Also - who knows what else could go wrong with the car, you know? There were leaks in multiple areas. Coming from turbo pipe or something, RMS, and the chain areas. All I need is a chain to snap or something and the car is toast.

Zil, I truly am sorry. I wish I could make it up to you. I really do respect you and God, I appreciate what you did yesterday. Seriously. I wish you could be in my shoes for a second so you could feel my emotions and thoughts. Seriously, not being gay here .
You just gotta ask the questions man. We'd have given you an honest assessment of your GTI's engine. And Z could have laid out the options for delivery of a new vehicle.
nuggstein

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:06 am
nuggstein wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 am
I did not know this.

You just gotta ask the questions man. We'd have given you an honest assessment of your GTI's engine. And Z could have laid out the options for delivery of a new vehicle.
True, I wasn't thinking. Anyways, what's done is done. I'm sorry I let down everyone, but I hope you understand at least some of my points of view.