Dashcam Gems

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Acid666 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm This dude majorly cut me off today. Was tailing me for a bit. I was going with the flow of traffic. Even if I was going faster and passing people, the flow of traffic holds you back. There's virtually ZERO reason to be speeding on this road as it's a continuously flowing road that's constantly in the green. He was behind me and then decided to act the ass and pass me in the turning lane.

In rural areas, most older BMW owners think they're the shit. In college, we took a field trip to a rural Virginia, and stopped by the gas station. These 2 girls were going across the "street", and this whitetrash fatass with his first gen x5 with faded paint yelled at them to "move the fuck out of my way" and obviously girls were shocked and he yelled "what are you looking at??"
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I also had the same incident couple years ago. I was in the county's city district, which is known to have cops with nothing else better to do. I had a motorcycle cop in front of me, and everyone was doing exactly the posted speed limit. Out of nowhere, a first gen Scion tC comes flying to my ass, giving me why I'm driving slow gestures. We eventually approached an area just like where that BMW passed him. Well the Scion did pass me and almost fucking sidewiped me due to a oncoming median. So I honked my horn, not only what she did, and also alerted the cop. She stook her head out of the window screaming at me, flipping me off. The police biker went into the turning lane, let the scion pass and pull her over. Waved her as I passed by with a big grin, boyyyy she was pissed.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

This is pretty much my first clips of my new dashcam, some :rage: moments, etc etc
The situations explained are on the description of the video
On wrx clip, I was driving like a granny, cause I had a cop behind me