Weird s__t you see on craigslist.

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I see the trailer wheels as possible part out :lol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

$1,200 for this bad boy!! Possible pdrbq for this nice looking dent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:mahtroy:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 pm:mahtroy:
I may end up paying more than $1,200 just to have it pass for inspection lol. Redneck owned too
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:26 am
razr390 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 pm:mahtroy:
I may end up paying more than $1,200 just to have it pass for inspection lol. Redneck owned too
That car is super unsafe to drive with the way the frame bent.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

only one ls7? :flaccid: for a boat
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:20 am
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Detroit wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:31 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:20 am

:dat:
Thing is obviously a fake.

They didn't make any convertible C5 Z06's.

Poser!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:26 am

That car is super unsafe to drive with the way the frame bent.
I would never buy it in the first place anyway. Hell it should be less than a grand, this is really overpriced given the condition and miles

And dat shift knob, looks like a potato
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

That's really cool looking :doe: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto ... 73995.html

Looking for my old Mustang 2003 sonic blue v6 - $5000 (Quakertown)

I am looking for my old mustang it was my first car and i would love to get it back. the last i could track it down is it sold in 2011 in West Chester. The car has remained with the same owner since 2011 as per the car fax. It was last inspected in Dec 2016 it may be off the road since it was not inspected in 17. Looks like it was serviced in Quaker Town PA pep boys. It may be in the Landsdale area. If anyone sees the car around please give me a call. I will pay a small finders fee if some one can find it and get me in touch with the current owner

It is a real unique car 2003 sonic blue v6 5 speed car with a saleen body kit

the vin 1fafp40433f366915

Car has black leather and a flip down screen from the roof

I attached some pictures and the last record of sale i could find.
:whocares: about some shitty body kitted 8 year old 200 HP V6 mustang with awful wheels
Last edited by Johnny_P on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

We need this guy on the forum :amazing: I bet this guy owns a pair or two of flip up sunglasses.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/ ... 10662.html

No Surprises or Disappointments here... An Extremely Low Mileage, Immaculate, Highly Accessorized and One of a Kind, Chevrolet Tracker. [ Same as Suzuki Samurai or Vitara ].

Absolutely in LIKE NEW condition :wtf: in every area as this Posting details in both words and pictures.

[ ATTENTION PLEASE: If you are viewing this Ad, the vehicle is STILL FOR SALE. It will be deleted as soon as it is sold. ]

DON'T TAKE A CHANCE AND BUY SOME ILL-CARED FOR, HARD DRIVEN, HIGH MILEAGE SUV... YOU CAN BUY THIS ONE WITH CONFIDENCE.

Excellently maintained both mechanically and cosmetically. Gently driven and cared for like a baby.
Only seat ever sat in was Drivers seat and with that, always used a seat cushion. :wtf:
I am Single and Retired and drove only to go shopping locally and other short errand trips within town.
Purchased this One Owner with just 66,000 miles and in 4 years only added 8000 miles. :mindblown:
My Tracker has been regularly serviced by Firestone of Northfield as well as by myself with Regular oil changes etc.

I HAVE A FILE WITH ALL SERVICE RECORDS AS WELL AS WITH ALL THE ADDITIONS AND ACCESSORIES DOCUMENTATION THAT I'VE INSTALLED ON AND IN THE VEHICLE.

Below is a complete list of Accessories and Additions :

Full Curt Roof Rack,
4 Off Road Utility Lights installed on Front of the rack with switch on dash,
2 Utility Work Lights installed on rear of rack with switch on center console, :butwhy:
Rear RED Rubber Shock Covers, :butwhy:
Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip,
Turn Signal Audio Enhancer installed, :butwhy: :triggered:
4' Fiberglas CB Antenna mounted on rear cargo door with adjustable angle Antenna Mount,
Side View Mirror Rain Shades [ both ] ,
P. A. System with microphone mounted on center console and 100 Watt HD Metal Wolo Speaker mounted in engine compartment and Control Unit is mounted on lower left side end of dash, :facepalm:
side Chrome Peterson amber marker lights mounted on each side of roof rack,
Vintage Rubber Wiper Arm Covers [ all 3 wipers], :wtf: is that?
Vintage Door Lock Scratch Guards on all 3 doors, :wtf: is that?
Automatic Flashing Red Light Exterior Door Guards [ whenever doors are opened] :butwhy:
Front Grill Guard/Light Bar with Quartz Amber Fog Lights,
Low Profile Style Bug Shield,
Black Rubber Bumper Wheel Well Lip Guards,
Custom Made Soft Fog Light Covers with Chevy Bowtie,
Vintage NOS 12v Lighted compass mounted on dash, :whocares:
OEM Factory Cargo Area Cover and as well as Factory Cargo Net,
Class III Hitch installed with trailer ball,
Shin Guard Ball Cover and Hitch Step-
also brake lights, tail and signals are fully wired for towing and plug is housed in spring-loaded flip top storage compartment on the hitch,
2 Rubber Housed Red utility Tail Lights and Signal Lights installed onto the Hitch,
Black Truck Splashguards on all 4 wheel wells,
Unique 1960's accessory [ a light bar installed on the inside of rear window in Cargo Compartment facing the vehicle behind you with three lights that read: SOS, STOP TAILGATING and DIM LIGHTS all individually controlled by it's own ' lighted ' rocker switch within one block unit which is mounted on the side of center console, :lolgasm:
Side full-length black RHINO Step Bars installed,
4 additional 12v auxiliary ports installed under dash, :butwhy:
Wolo ' Commercial' automatic Back-up Alarm, :triggered:
new Duracell Ultra battery installed in Sept. with Foam Insulator Jacket,
all filters changed including gas, oil, cabin and air,
new Chevrolet Wheel Centers,
Vintage NOS Fedtro ' Fasten Seat Belt' stand alone warning unit in center console, :butwhy: :whocares:
tires are Cooper Touring CS4's with 85% tread left,
fender and rear V6 emblems installed,
changed plastic chrome grill to new plastic Black one for a better look,
Xenon Krypton Headlight bulbs,
interior dome light [ s] changed to white light LED bulbs,
2 exterior 12v power ports under bumper in front and under hitch in rear with easy access, What could possibly go wrong here?
New OEM ' Tracker ' Spare Tire Cover,
Under Hood Automatic Engine Compartment Light installed as well as a unique Engine Compartment Light that you can pull out and utilize and then in recoils back into it's housing. [ Purchased new from Canada],
LED installed FRONT license plate light and 2 Amber Bullet/Beehive Marker Lights mounted under Front License Plate.
Replaced weak factory one speaker horn with new Air Compressor horn. Scene points :notbad:
Also First Aid Kit,
Fire Extinguisher,
Emergency ' Break Glass ' Hammer and Flash Light are mounted in rear cargo area.
Silicone E-Brake Cover,
Smoke colored Vent Shades on all windows and Factory Tinted Glass on rear Passenger windows and Rear Glass [ with Defroster ].
New ' Locking' Gas Cap with 2 keys. [ have the factory non-locking cap also]
Spare Tire [ with Factory Lock] has never touched the ground.
[ Have 2 Factory Key Fobs complete with silicone rubber covers for the Power Locks and the original Factory Owners Manual in Glove Box.

Carpets, Seats, Dash, Headliner, Door Panels, Exterior Paint and Engine are all in EXCELLENT condition.
Engine is Detailed and absolutely beautiful as you can plainly see in the pics.

This SUV Tracker again, is immaculate cosmetically inside and out and is in excellent mechanical condition. It has EXTREMELY LOW MILES and comes complete with all documentation in a file for your review. It is unique and highly accessorized and is truly, 'one of a kind'. You will not find a Chevy Tracker like this anywhere especially one that is in this pristine condition with such low miles.

PLEASE NOTE: I have never towed anything with my Tracker. I simply installed the hitch as another option and accessory.

Any questions that you may have you can simply reply here by email or just give me a call and I will gladly answer them.

NJ Inspection is good until December of this Year.
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:02 pm We need this guy on the forum :amazing: I bet this guy owns a pair or two of flip up sunglasses.

No Surprises or Disappointments here... An Extremely Low Mileage, Immaculate, Highly Accessorized and One of a Kind, Chevrolet Tracker. [ Same as Suzuki Samurai or Vitara ].

Absolutely in LIKE NEW condition :wtf: in every area as this Posting details in both words and pictures.

[ ATTENTION PLEASE: If you are viewing this Ad, the vehicle is STILL FOR SALE. It will be deleted as soon as it is sold. ]

DON'T TAKE A CHANCE AND BUY SOME ILL-CARED FOR, HARD DRIVEN, HIGH MILEAGE SUV... YOU CAN BUY THIS ONE WITH CONFIDENCE.

Excellently maintained both mechanically and cosmetically. Gently driven and cared for like a baby.
Only seat ever sat in was Drivers seat and with that, always used a seat cushion. :wtf:
I am Single and Retired and drove only to go shopping locally and other short errand trips within town.
Purchased this One Owner with just 66,000 miles and in 4 years only added 8000 miles. :mindblown:
My Tracker has been regularly serviced by Firestone of Northfield as well as by myself with Regular oil changes etc.

I HAVE A FILE WITH ALL SERVICE RECORDS AS WELL AS WITH ALL THE ADDITIONS AND ACCESSORIES DOCUMENTATION THAT I'VE INSTALLED ON AND IN THE VEHICLE.

Full Curt Roof Rack,
2 Utility Work Lights installed on rear of rack with switch on center console, :butwhy:
4' Fiberglas CB Antenna mounted on rear cargo door with adjustable angle Antenna Mount,
P. A. System with microphone mounted on center console and 100 Watt HD Metal Wolo Speaker mounted in engine compartment and Control Unit is mounted on lower left side end of dash, :facepalm:
Automatic Flashing Red Light Exterior Door Guards [ whenever doors are opened] :butwhy:
also brake lights, tail and signals are fully wired for towing and plug is housed in spring-loaded flip top storage compartment on the hitch,
2 Rubber Housed Red utility Tail Lights and Signal Lights installed onto the Hitch,
Unique 1960's accessory [ a light bar installed on the inside of rear window in Cargo Compartment facing the vehicle behind you with three lights that read: SOS, STOP TAILGATING and DIM LIGHTS all individually controlled by it's own ' lighted ' rocker switch within one block unit which is mounted on the side of center console, :lolgasm:
Vintage NOS Fedtro ' Fasten Seat Belt' stand alone warning unit in center console, :butwhy: :whocares:
2 exterior 12v power ports under bumper in front and under hitch in rear with easy access, What could possibly go wrong here?
Under Hood Automatic Engine Compartment Light installed as well as a unique Engine Compartment Light that you can pull out and utilize and then in recoils back into it's housing. [ Purchased new from Canada],
LED installed FRONT license plate light and 2 Amber Bullet/Beehive Marker Lights mounted under Front License Plate.
Replaced weak factory one speaker horn with new Air Compressor horn. Scene points :notbad:
Also First Aid Kit,
Fire Extinguisher,
Emergency ' Break Glass ' Hammer and Flash Light are mounted in rear cargo area.
Silicone E-Brake Cover,
Smoke colored Vent Shades on all windows and Factory Tinted Glass on rear Passenger windows and Rear Glass [ with Defroster ].
[ Have 2 Factory Key Fobs complete with silicone rubber covers for the Power Locks and the original Factory Owners Manual in Glove Box.

Carpets, Seats, Dash, Headliner, Door Panels, Exterior Paint and Engine are all in EXCELLENT condition.

This SUV Tracker again, is immaculate cosmetically inside and out and is in excellent mechanical condition. It has EXTREMELY LOW MILES and comes complete with all documentation in a file for your review. It is unique and highly accessorized and is truly, 'one of a kind'. You will not find a Chevy Tracker like this anywhere especially one that is in this pristine condition with such low miles.

PLEASE NOTE: I have never towed anything with my Tracker. I simply installed the hitch as another option and accessory.

Any questions that you may have you can simply reply here by email or just give me a call and I will gladly answer them.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
:wtf: :mindblown: :amaze: :butwhy: :wtf:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:02 pm We need this guy on the forum :amazing: I bet this guy owns a pair or two of flip up sunglasses.

Full Curt Roof Rack,
Also First Aid Kit,
Fire Extinguisher,
Silicone E-Brake Cover,

:caspian: mobile located
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm
This guy has every color sticker on his mailbox.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm
This guy has every color sticker on his mailbox.
:lolol:
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

troyguitar wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 pm Someone say 'Murica?

Murica.

https://loz.craigslist.org/cto/d/conver ... 10511.html
Looks quality actually :notbad: also what the shit is a "lake rig"
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Murica.

Dis, but next to a lake:
Barnes93cb

max225 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Murica.

A vehicle you drive around at the lake when its nice out since there is no roof.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote:Someone say 'Murica?

Murica.

That thing is :impressive: Would buy for $3k.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Barnes93cb wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:25 pm Murica thats why.

https://sanangelo.craigslist.org/cto/d/ ... 11131.html

This isn't terrible, if it had a title.... and some spray cans of primer. could be a fun project.
Barnes93cb

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:00 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:25 pm Murica thats why.

https://sanangelo.craigslist.org/cto/d/ ... 11131.html

This isn't terrible, if it had a title.... and some spray cans of primer. could be a fun project.
If it had a title it would be 3k more.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Full Curt Roof Rack,
Also First Aid Kit,
Fire Extinguisher,
Silicone E-Brake Cover,

Longest craiglist ad in the history