Jeeponomics 101: Eternal tirekicking for the gutless Jeep

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Holy shit... we need a plague.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:22 am

Cliffs? 2 min in and it's just a fat guy blabbering incessantly.

:whocares:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:34 am
max225 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:22 am

He claims to have leaks which aren’t leaks, just water dripping on you when you open the fucking door. He also went on some endless rattle about some speaker and something about his “steering” dude is literally insane
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:31 am

He claims to have leaks which aren’t leaks, just water dripping on you when you open the fucking door. He also went on some endless rattle about some speaker and something about his “steering” dude is literally insane
I dunno, sounds like shit I read in here. Perhaps he should be invited to DFD.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:36 am

I dunno, sounds like shit I read in here. Perhaps he should be invited to DFD.
Watch the vid ... :lol: his sausage fingers :triggered: me
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

I think he is referring to the water running down the drainage channel along the top of the door, when when you open, yea can run down onto you, but like with a building's drainage, you just don't stand under it... I'll record it next time I'm in heavy rain to show you guys... But it doesn't leak inside the actual car, and if you have your door open while it's raining then the problem may be elsewhere. But yea he sure rants.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SaxyJeep wrote:
max225 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:31 am He claims to have leaks which aren’t leaks, just water dripping on you when you open the fucking door. He also went on some endless rattle about some speaker and something about his “steering” dude is literally insane
I think he is referring to the water running down the drainage channel along the top of the door, when when you open, yea can run down onto you, but like with a building's drainage, you just don't stand under it... I'll record it next time I'm in heavy rain to show you guys... But it doesn't leak inside the actual car, and if you have your door open while it's raining then the problem may be elsewhere. But yea he sure rants.
"water got in my car when I opened the door in the rain"... Sounds like a fucking douche.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

D Griff wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:36 pm
SaxyJeep wrote:
"water got in my car when I opened the door in the rain"... Sounds like a fucking douche.
Look man, names aren't called for here. IF Jeep knew what they were doing they would have shoe driers for when it rains so I don't track water in onto the mats.

Signed, Sausage Fingers.

SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:36 pm "water got in my car when I opened the door in the rain"... Sounds like a fucking douche.
Look man, names aren't called for here. IF Jeep knew what they were doing they would have shoe driers for when it rains so I don't track water in onto the mats.

Signed, Sausage Fingers.

:lolol:

That picture makes me simultaneously :gag: and :drool:

I want some sausage, hold the fingers.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:36 pm "water got in my car when I opened the door in the rain"... Sounds like a fucking douche.

Signed, Sausage Fingers.

:wtf: :gag:

:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Was following a reddit thread from a guy who got stuck. Another redditor offered to help, and apparently got stuck too... A second fellow redditor then also got stuck, until finally a bulldozer had to pull them and OPs truck out.
Pretty funny to follow, here are the thread and imgur album links.

I have to admit i am impressed with the community
ChrisoftheNorth

SaxyJeep wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 am Was following a reddit thread from a guy who got stuck. Another redditor offered to help, and apparently got stuck too... A second fellow redditor then also got stuck, until finally a bulldozer had to pull them and OPs truck out.

Can't see the link, but this is why winches are helpful. Park on solid ground, anchor to a tree or something, and pull the stuck vehicle out slowly.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 am Can't see the link, but this is why winches are helpful. Park on solid ground, anchor to a tree or something, and pull the stuck vehicle out slowly.
The one winch that came to help burned up. They were stuck in a giant mud bog, and proceeded to get another half dozen rigs stuck until the small dozer showed up.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:02 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 am Can't see the link, but this is why winches are helpful. Park on solid ground, anchor to a tree or something, and pull the stuck vehicle out slowly.
The one winch that came to help burned up. They were stuck in a giant mud bog, and proceeded to get another half dozen rigs stuck until the small dozer showed up.
This is why I would never ever ever ever cheap out on a winch. When you need it to work, you really need to be able to depend on it.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 am
Apex wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:02 am

This is why I would never ever ever ever cheap out on a winch. When you need it to work, you really need to be able to depend on it.
:dat:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 am I'm part of the local Jeep club on FB and man, the requests for rescues are pretty common.

:derp: is strong.
Which group are you in?
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:14 am
Apex wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:08 am

Which group are you in?
Garden State Jeeps or whatever.

I'm more or less trolling for parts. :lol:
Ahh yes, GSJ...

Get them cheap parts! :lol:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

SaxyJeep wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 am Was following a reddit thread from a guy who got stuck. Another redditor offered to help, and apparently got stuck too... A second fellow redditor then also got stuck, until finally a bulldozer had to pull them and OPs truck out.

:derp: :derp: :derp:
:derp: :jeep: :derp:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:37 pm
wap wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:24 pm

:derp: :jeep: :derp:

Note the NJ plate. :lolol:
Monmouth County NJ

According to the guy "I wasn’t heading into the water, I was riding along side and the tires slid in because it was on an incline and instead of stopping and backing up I went forward but didn’t know how deep the creek was."
Apex

SaxyJeep wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:54 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:37 pm

Note the NJ plate. :lolol:
Monmouth County NJ

According to the guy "I wasn’t heading into the water, I was riding along side and the tires slid in because it was on an incline and instead of stopping and backing up I went forward but didn’t know how deep the creek was."
Should have gone #fullsend instead.
max225

:amazing: too bad they didn't get snowed in at -50 and die :doe:
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Edit: double post
max225

Look at me look at me look at me

They should have done it naked with a red sock on their dicks
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:49 pm Look at me look at me look at me

They should have done it naked with a red sock on their dicks
you've heard of elf on a shelf... but have you heard of cock in a sock?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.