Mini-To keep or to replace with a Toaster?

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:45 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:41 pm

I'm just going to say this. P100D does not save you from this stigma. Live your life and Evora.
Why not both ?
Unexpected.
:popcorn:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:39 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Dat Beep Beep :doe:

Here it’s all middle management bankers and late 20s brogrammers. Still not really something I’d want to be a part of.

Are any electric sports cars coming? The Taycan seems epic, it would be cool if they did a $60k Boxster EV or something.
No interest in Taycan. I would rather have an electric Suv/truck than a sports car. I’m looking for something practical to :derp: in and I also want it to have some ballz/be somewhat unique and interesting.

Maybe the mustang Mach E GT …. But somewhat shitty range and 66k for an unproven Ford has me cautious.

Current front runners are likely Tessies and I3s
It seems like the I3 was pretty universally hated around DFD but I've always found them kind of :neat:

:wrong:

I feel like half the price for an i3 is pretty compelling, get a Lotus, C8, whatever in addition and be the least cuck.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:14 am
max225 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:39 pm

No interest in Taycan. I would rather have an electric Suv/truck than a sports car. I’m looking for something practical to :derp: in and I also want it to have some ballz/be somewhat unique and interesting.

Maybe the mustang Mach E GT …. But somewhat shitty range and 66k for an unproven Ford has me cautious.

Current front runners are likely Tessies and I3s
It seems like the I3 was pretty universally hated around DFD but I've always found them kind of :neat:

I feel like half the price for an i3 is pretty compelling, get a Lotus, C8, whatever in addition and be the least cuck.
I3 is 25-28k for a fancy “s” model used. The compelling part is that it does everything I need it to do around town and as a commuter. And it’s a perfect mini replacement.
Tessie is 90-125k depending on whether I want the quickest suv in the world or just a cuck mobile

If I get the I3 I would sell the mini, or trade for it and there would be nearly no cash outlay. If I get the Tessie the taco would have to go also.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:17 am

I3 is 25-28k for a fancy “s” model used. The compelling part is that it does everything I need it to do around town and as a commuter. And it’s a perfect mini replacement.
Tessie is 90-125k depending on whether I want the quickest suv in the world or just a cuck mobile

If I get the I3 I would sell the mini, or trade for it and there would be nearly no cash outlay. If I get the Tessie the taco would have to go also.
Since your wife seems to care not about cars, could y'all share an i3 and Taco and then add a sports car down the line? That seems pretty ideal.

:iono: six figs for a Tessie is just :disgust: when you could get something amazing for that. All of the Tessies kinda rook same to me.
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:27 am

Since your wife seems to care not about cars, could y'all share an i3 and Taco and then add a sports car down the line? That seems pretty ideal.

:iono: six figs for a Tessie is just :disgust: when you could get something amazing for that. All of the Tessies kinda rook same to me.
Once again I can't make any statements for or against it. I am getting one tonight at 6pm PST for the weekend. I will let everyone know what I think after that. Until now all I have is conjecture.

The wife also has a 2010 TSX that will never go away.... we have 3 cars between us now. And I'd like to consolidate that a bit. The only scenario that gets me down to 2 cars in the short term is Tessie + TSX.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

This triggers the fuck out of me.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:37 am

This triggers the fuck out of me.
Same... I also told the woman this morning about it and she got hella :triggered:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Oh I am 100% calling them Tessies for the rest of my life.

:excited: for the Tessie review :doe: :popcorn:
max225

D Griff wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:42 am Oh I am 100% calling them Tessies for the rest of my life.

:excited: for the Tessie review :doe: :popcorn:
:amazing: damn :derp: azns
max225

Same tessie I am getting.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

That video :lolol: