Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:32 pm
fledonfoot wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:15 pm Image
Someone took them seriously? :notsure:
*quickly hides power armor* ernmm... no?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Dat Furrie High School game for PS5

:jimp:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I have been addicted to Dusk.
It's a great retro-shooter made from Quake I. Just metal music, runnin' and gunnin'
The movement is super fluid, and the guns are great. The levels are basic as hell, on purpose.

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

So, I deleted a file of GoldenEye and started fresh. I played through Agent and Secret Agent, and am currently working on 00 Agent. I just unlocked the Invincibility cheat, which is one of the hardest cheats to unlock.

12 year old me would be proud.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:20 pm So, I deleted a file of GoldenEye and started fresh. I played through Agent and Secret Agent, and am currently working on 00 Agent. I just unlocked the Invincibility cheat, which is one of the hardest cheats to unlock.

12 year old me would be proud.
Facility
00 Agent
2:05

I spent all day one summer playing that over and over and over until I finally got it.
Mastering the throw + detonate of the remote mines paid off well in multiplayer.
Huckleberry

Melon wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:16 pm Facility
00 Agent

I spent all day one summer playing that over and over and over until I finally got it.
Mastering the throw + detonate of the remote mines paid off well in multiplayer.
The real bitch of it is that it entirely depends on the double agent contact to be in the correct spot, or else you're F'd in the A.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:53 pm
Melon wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:16 pm Facility
00 Agent

The real bitch of it is that it entirely depends on the double agent contact to be in the correct spot, or else you're F'd in the A.
Yup, Dr. Doak.

20+ years later and I still remember that name.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

So I played GTA5 about 5 nights in a row, and I recently gotten an oppressor mk2, the flying scooter that shoots other players. Well you need a terrorbyte labatory like truck in order to even modify it, that includes missiles. Last Monday, the GTA $ went from $1,375,000 to $400,000, so I finally grabbed it and added missiles. I love this thing and I can make missions easier to earn more moolah. Oh and I had to purchase a nightclub too in order to own a terrorbyte apparently, but :ohwell:

Also I just got the COD cold war (my first call of duty) and red redemption 2 for a steal (duh). I'm waiting for the forza horizon 5th to come out along and perhaps the latest Dirt game, which I will buy online. Xbox is coming to Turkey with me :excited:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Started playing Valheim with a friend last night. Total blast and we didn't really do anything other than minecraft a base that looks like it's straight out of Sanford and Son.
Killer game. Can't wait to take on the first deer boss and start to progress to bigger base building and shit. 5/7 would recommend so far.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Been working my way through Black Mesa, the HL remake on the Source 2 engine.
It's fantastic.

Next up is HROT the retro FPS game set in Chezk in 1986.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 am Started playing Valheim with a friend last night. Total blast and we didn't really do anything other than minecraft a base that looks like it's straight out of Sanford and Son.
Killer game. Can't wait to take on the first deer boss and start to progress to bigger base building and shit. 5/7 would recommend so far.
Is it like RUST where you're constantly competing with other people online?
Acid666

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:47 pm
Acid666 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 am Started playing Valheim with a friend last night. Total blast and we didn't really do anything other than minecraft a base that looks like it's straight out of Sanford and Son.
Is it like RUST where you're constantly competing with other people online?
No, it's pretty much PVE and all Co-op. You can turn PVP on but I don't see a lot of people doing that.
Basically, you start a character and you create a world, completely randomly generated. You can level your stats up and build a town and shit, but if you wanna play with a friend you simply log off your world and join theirs. Your character and all the inventory you have transfers over but nothing from your own game/world does. If you want to basically host that world I think you need to download an app and then get someone to host it and then you can login to that game/world at anytime and not just when your friend is logged on.
I got 2 other friends that are gonna join up tonight so we're gonna figure it out so we can all play and progress together.

They got a lot right with the game. It's sandboxish, and they don't force you to do anything or go in any direction. When you kill a boss it moves you into a new age, like bronze age, stone age... And you learn more things and progress. It's really one of those adventure games where it's just fun to do shit with friends. They don't penalize you for dying or make eating food a burden. It's like the right amount of "survival" and it never feels stressful. It looks super promising for epic boss fights and shit. Similar to how it felt to get into Warcraft with friends and not know what the hell is out there. I see why it's got rave reviews on steam. It's just simple and fun. Think Minecraft with Vikings and up to 9 of your friends if you wanna all play together. And you can still level up solo on your own if you want.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

3rdgenfan on here has been all about Valheim the last few days.
Acid666

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:31 pm 3rdgenfan on here has been all about Valheim the last few days.
We just finished another night with my other 2 buddies. Downed the first boss, and went on some dumb ass adventures that were epic fails but funny as hell.
Huckleberry

I have been playing Japan's version of Mario 2 on my SNES, and it is one frustrating game.
Acid666

We have our own Valheim server. I went ahead and got one for 90 days to see how we enjoy the game.
I see a lot of time we can put into it but we'll re-evaluate it at that point to see how it's holding up. So far it's a fun change of pace. I can farm and grind shit for hours and not feel burdened. We're likely gonna aim for the 2nd boss soon and then start looking into building up our main base. I
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm I have been playing Japan's version of Mario 2 on my SNES, and it is one frustrating game.
I've heard it's much much harder.
Huckleberry

Melon wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Huckleberry wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm I have been playing Japan's version of Mario 2 on my SNES, and it is one frustrating game.
I've heard it's much much harder.
I'm on world 8 and it is ridiculous. The game developers went out of their way to be dicks.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I got a PeniS5 and it's fucking YUGE. Good luck fitting this thing into an entertainment center.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Ugh, I'm still subscribed to WoW and haven't played in months. Guess I ought to cancel that shit. :troywax:

I really do like the game :doe:
Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:44 pm Ugh, I'm still subscribed to WoW and haven't played in months. Guess I ought to cancel that shit. :troywax:

I really do like the game :doe:
My wife was back into it for a while but she's full blown Valheim right now.
The building aspect drew her in. We been spending a good bit of time on it just going nuts with building and farming up materials for adventures.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Who got the horizon 5!! I don't need to get the new xbox for it

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MrH42
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: '23 Lightning + '23 BRZ

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:18 pm Who got the horizon 5!! I don't need to get the new xbox for it

I downloaded it yesterday to play on PC. Haven't tried it yet though
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MrH42 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:09 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:18 pm Who got the horizon 5!! I don't need to get the new xbox for it

I downloaded it yesterday to play on PC. Haven't tried it yet though
Just got my delivered notification on amazon :excited:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:55 am I've been wanting to try out FH5. :stig:
It’s pretty fun!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.