Snowrunner

Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
Post Reply
User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Since we are a :jeep: off-road/overland forum now, I got Snowrunner which is a "hyper realistic" off-roading physics game.

It is pretty fun
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm
DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 28435
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:53 pm

razr390 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Since we are a :jeep: off-road/overland forum now, I got Snowrunner which is a "hyper realistic" off-roading physics game.

It is pretty fun
I enjoy it. I like towing things.

User avatar
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Drives: Nothing Good

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 am

I downloaded MudRunner from GamePass the other day. It’s :notbad:

Real talk - when you trading in the GTI on a :jeep: :doe: ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:42 am

Wocka Wocka wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 am
I downloaded MudRunner from GamePass the other day. It’s :notbad:

Real talk - when you trading in the GTI on a :jeep: :doe: ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snowrunner is 5/7 better. Co-Op is so much fun
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm
DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.

User avatar
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Drives: Nothing Good

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:43 am

razr390 wrote:
Wocka Wocka wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 am
I downloaded MudRunner from GamePass the other day. It’s :notbad:

Real talk - when you trading in the GTI on a :jeep: :doe: ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snowrunner is 5/7 better. Co-Op is so much fun
I wasn’t all in on shelling out the :troywax: money in SnowRunner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:09 am

I'd like to give Snowrunner a shot at some point, I just don't have much free time in the summer unless it's a rainy day.
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 am

Zillon wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:09 am
I'd like to give Snowrunner a shot at some point, I just don't have much free time in the summer unless it's a rainy day.
We mostly play at night to wind down. It’s somehow calming in a wya. The cool thing with co-op is that if you are the host, anything we do in your lobby saves to your account.

Last night since I was the new guy, my friends joined my lobby and unlocked some upgrades, watchtowers, missions, and general fun for my account.

It’s definitely more fun in co-op. Also you now have multiple save slots so if you want to go solo and experience the entire grind to the teeth methodology it’s also available.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm
DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4255
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:50 am

Anyone else have it on PS4?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 pm

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:50 am
Anyone else have it on PS4?
Is it cross platform?
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
CaleDeRoo
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4255
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Drives: C5
Location: Western NY

Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Zillon wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:50 am
Anyone else have it on PS4?
Is it cross platform?
Sadly not.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 25191
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: Trailcock / Jizz Rocket
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:05 pm

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm
Zillon wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 pm


Is it cross platform?
Sadly not.
Sad!
Zildor the Magificent
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2006 :jizz: rocket
Bender wrote:Lulz you don't respect science. You respect fake science that validates your pre-existing opinions.

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 28435
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 pm

I should play this more. It’s a fun way to kill some time.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests