He hath risen.

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Dudes. Maximum Orelius turned me on to Datforumdoe, so here we go. I used to dick around on the GTI forums as McQueen77 and got trolled hard by sticker bomb stance bros. Had a Mk6 GTI 2 door 6 speed, stage 1 etc. That car was a shit pile but it was fun to drive. Then I got a 2013 320i with the sport package and lit that 180HP fucker on fire with a BMS stage 1 piggyback tuner and was smoking Prius(s) w/Bernie Sanders stickers from a dig on the regular. I then got a pretty well loaded 2016 328i m sport after that and threw the BMS jB+ on that and have loved that car dearly but it is, again, time to move on to something else. I am a big fan of the BMW F30's totally numb and lifeless steering.

BMW offered to sell me the car for $4k off of residual value which still makes it like $10k more than its worth. Used 3 series are worth like $500. I could buy another one as I really do love that thing but I've got 2 kids and the wife and I split the sheets and she had the SUV so I'm leaning hard towards full soccer mom X3 or similar. I am basically a shell of a human currently and don't care about, well, much of anything anymore and I just want something with dat badge doe and need to maintain the BMW=Camry L.A. status. I want a little ground clearance because am tired of having to slow down to a stop to enter a supermarket parking lot for fear of scraping the underside of my M sport grill, I want some AWD for that 1 time a year that I go to Big Bear or something (you HAVE to have AWD in L.A.... ), I want that elevated cruiser status, some more utility to throw kid shit in the back and still a modicum of performance.

I test drove a 2017 CPO X3 35i M-Sport and it was a BEAST. Those are going for like $34k. I would settle for a same year X3 28i M sport as well but those are more unicorn. So thats where I'm at. I like cars. I like to sit and watch The Deer Hunter in the dark and pour whisky all over myself on evenings my ex has the kids.

Thats all for now. Is Plac on here?
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:fuckyeah:
:whalecum: to the one and only !!!!

:plac: moved states and is now in the middle of no where ranting about 1 billion tunes on his 7th :golf:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:ohdang:
:wtf: :mindblown:
:whalecum: to the Mighty Queenie!

Hope you stick around.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Oh dang. Griff has a 328i M-Sport too.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

well that was unexpected. And :plac: now lives 3 hours away from me.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Balius from the mkvi forum here. Was just wondering about you the other day! Welcome many.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Who the fuck
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Thanks dudes. I was on the BMW forums for a while but couldn't handle any more threads about fucking watches. So here I am.
Melon wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 pm Oh dang. Griff has a 328i M-Sport too.
Sick. I love this car. Really do. Just don't make sense to keep'r. My lease was dirt cheap, dirt. Chump change. Latte budget cheap. So thats what you get with those 69% residual values when they wanna move those boys off the lot. The other day though I went to buy 2 small chairs for my front porch and literally had to hang them out of my trunk and bungee cord them down and as a result, couldn't take my kids bike to the park. She cried and I told her that you can't always get what you want.
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 pm well that was unexpected. And :plac: now lives 3 hours away from me.
That bro has had like 12 cars since I left Mk6 forum.. Like several Chargers or whatever and then ended up in a Forester or something with a big turbo and catless exhaust or something
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 pm Also, :plac: couldn't handle DFD.
:lolol:

too much truth in the blessed lands
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

dubshow wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:45 am
[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 pm Also, :plac: couldn't handle DFD.
:lolol:

too much truth in the blessed lands
Dat :plac: :snowflake:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Hi
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Hello there
brain go brrrrrr
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

How much is convenience worth? Is it worth paying $6k more than a car is worth for convenience? In order to get out of this car I have to call BMW and get payment info to pay mile overages to the tune of $1000 and pay for some mobile bumper place to fix the scratches on my rear bumper or let BMW ass rape me to the tune of $400 for bumper scratches. Then ofcourse I have to find the next car and deal with the process of getting it and then tinting the windows and getting it up to par for daily operation, etc. etc. etc. Or I pay more than my car is worth to BMW just to not have to deal with it and am basically upside down on this car unless I do some epic downpayment to not be upside down. I mean Plac wouldn't give a fuck. That guy is probably currently paying $1200 a month to drive a Suburu Crosstrek w/big turbo or something because he rolled debt from 7 past cars into it. Why do I care?

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Downsizing expectations to a "lesser" daily can allow you to regroup. Sometimes things need to get worse so that they can get better later. I'd ditch the beemer and slum it in something super cheap for two years, like a previous gen Civic Si or something, you probably don't even need to change the oil on those tin cans for a couple of years before the next :plac: back upmarket.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:13 pm Downsizing expectations to a "lesser" daily can allow you to regroup. Sometimes things need to get worse so that they can get better later. I'd ditch the beemer and slum it in something super cheap for two years, like a previous gen Civic Si or something, you probably don't even need to change the oil on those tin cans for a couple of years before the next :plac: back upmarket.
That sort of logical, sensible line of thinking just flew about a mile over my head man. Not that you're not right, because you're right but the odds I'm gonna roll in some 2fast2furious the highschool version for 2 years while I figure out my scene is like, nill.

McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:13 pm Downsizing expectations to a "lesser" daily can allow you to regroup. Sometimes things need to get worse so that they can get better later. I'd ditch the beemer and slum it in something super cheap for two years, like a previous gen Civic Si or something, you probably don't even need to change the oil on those tin cans for a couple of years before the next :plac: back upmarket.
That sort of logical, sensible line of thinking just flew about a mile over my head man. Not that you're not right, because you're right but the odds I'm gonna roll in some 2fast2furious the highschool version for 2 years while I figure out my scene is like, nill.

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:33 pm
Let's talk about that last bag of frozen peas? Okay, so alternately you should :troywax: and grab a C8 next. 0 to 60 in three seconds like a bawce. Haha

Good luck broseph, not sure what to do. :iono:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

:wrong:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

rickshank;2328359 wrote:I've checked local trade-in, and one of the challenges is that the CPO from BMW is only person to person and becomes invalidated if the car goes to another dealership.

2016 BMW M5, Competition Package. 575hp rated, most dyno results online show at least that at the wheels, so 600+.
Silverstone color (silver with hint of blue, M5 only color).
7 speed DCT
<41,000 miles.
I purchased 2 months ago (yes, really).
Photos are from the dealership sale. 99.9% accurate, unless there's a small stone chip or otherwise in my 2,000 miles of ownership.

Google drive photos - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rbEDy ... 7v5Hjl-Zyu
CPO transfer info - https://cpo.bmwusa.com/Content/docs/BMW ... cation.pdf
I will cover the CPO transfer.

$55,000.
$53,000 Sandbox.

Located in North Shore area of Pittsburgh, garage stored at my apartment complex.

Thanks.
:plac:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

The new Mazda 3 in sedan form in white drove by and it looks amaze :balls:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

It's no 🇵🇱-🌟 doe
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:47 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:32 pm How much is convenience worth? Is it worth paying $6k more than a car is worth for convenience? In order to get out of this car I have to call BMW and get payment info to pay mile overages to the tune of $1000 and pay for some mobile bumper place to fix the scratches on my rear bumper or let BMW ass rape me to the tune of $400 for bumper scratches. Then ofcourse I have to find the next car and deal with the process of getting it and then tinting the windows and getting it up to par for daily operation, etc. etc. etc. Or I pay more than my car is worth to BMW just to not have to deal with it and am basically upside down on this car unless I do some epic downpayment to not be upside down. I mean Plac wouldn't give a fuck. That guy is probably currently paying $1200 a month to drive a Suburu Crosstrek w/big turbo or something because he rolled debt from 7 past cars into it. Why do I care?
Stop leeesing BMWs. :bobble:

There are other brands that offer more value in terms of the lease deal and inclusions (lease wear and tear, cheaper mileage), plus cheaper rates... like Mazda. :dillerman:

Have you driven a Mazda lately? :dillerman:
Brodozer, I'm not going to lease another BMW. I said that shit homie. English muthufucku, do you speak it?! I am tired of leasing for now.
I was talking about either buying my current car out or buying a CPO bmw mom mobile or whatever. I am partial to BMWs. I like the way they look, the way they drive, etc. I don't want a Mazda. I have heard the Cx-5 is tits, I just don't want. I also don't want another sedan, unless I was just going to keep my current car out of laziness/convenience. A CPO 30k miles on the clock fairly loaded X3 AWD goes for like $27k now. I would rather a 3 yr old lightly used X3 than a new CX-5, but I am surging with BMW gayness so that is that. I'm not saying one is better than the other. And aren't the new Mazdas turBRO charged? even better

And presently you are correct about BMW leases, they aren't what they used to be but for a while I think they were the best value in town in terms of car for buck. I leased this car ($49k MSRP) for $1200 drive off fees and $360 a month. Nothing touches that deal currently. This was due to 68% residual, which is now a thing of the past, $8k cap cost reduction etc.

I recently had thew new 330i as a loaner car for a week while my car was in for service and inquired about current deals on those and they don't touch the deals of 3-6 years ago. It also confirmed that automotive magazines are generally full of shit because I felt virtually no improvement from the G20 vs. the F30 except for interior technology. The steering is still as numb and feather light as ever and aside from the overly pronounced exhaust note and piped in engine noise, its basically the same car except the transmission is programmed more for fuel efficiency now. The new 340 or whatever it is is probably rad.

3 2017 CPO x3 35i's have sold like *that* in the past 2 weeks. Those things don't stay on lots for long. Prob cuz they are ultimate momassault vehicles. Ultimately I want one of those boys. I guess after this last lease payment is made in a few weeks I will try and jump on one. Willing to travel to find the right one.

Send nudes.

McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

McQueenBalls wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:59 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:47 pm

Stop leeesing BMWs. :bobble:

There are other brands that offer more value in terms of the lease deal and inclusions (lease wear and tear, cheaper mileage), plus cheaper rates... like Mazda. :dillerman:

Have you driven a Mazda lately? :dillerman:
Brodozer, I'm not going to lease another BMW. I said that shit homie. English muthufucku, do you speak it?! I am tired of leasing for now.
I was talking about either buying my current car out or buying a CPO bmw mom mobile or whatever. I am partial to BMWs. I like the way they look, the way they drive, etc. I don't want a Mazda. I have heard the Cx-5 is tits, I just don't want. I also don't want another sedan, unless I was just going to keep my current car out of laziness/convenience. A CPO 30k miles on the clock fairly loaded X3 AWD goes for like $27k now. I would rather a 3 yr old lightly used X3 than a new CX-5, but I am surging with BMW gayness so that is that. I'm not saying one is better than the other. And aren't the new Mazdas turBRO charged? even better

And presently you are correct about BMW leases, they aren't what they used to be but for a while I think they were the best value in town in terms of car for buck. I leased this car ($49k MSRP) for $1200 drive off fees and $360 a month. Nothing touches that deal currently. This was due to 68% residual, which is now a thing of the past, $8k cap cost reduction etc.

I recently had thew new 330i as a loaner car for a week while my car was in for service and inquired about current deals on those and they don't touch the deals of 3-6 years ago. It also confirmed that automotive magazines are generally full of shit because I felt virtually no improvement from the G20 vs. the F30 except for interior technology. The steering is still as numb and feather light as ever and aside from the overly pronounced exhaust note and piped in engine noise, its basically the same car except the transmission is programmed more for fuel efficiency now. The new 340 or whatever it is is probably rad.

3 2017 CPO x3 35i's have sold like *that* in the past 2 weeks. Those things don't stay on lots for long. Prob cuz they are ultimate momassault vehicles. Ultimately I want one of those boys. I guess after this last lease payment is made in a few weeks I will try and jump on one. Willing to travel to find the right one. I would also go for an X3 28i xdrive m sport and just throw Jb+ or stage 1 on that and that'd be fine too and prob $6k less than the 35i, so whatever. All I do is drive back and forth to work and drive my kids around and stuff. Not burning up any tracks or backroads these days.

Send nudes.

McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:21 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:59 pm

3 2017 CPO x3 35i's have sold like *that* in the past 2 weeks. Those things don't stay on lots for long. Prob cuz they are ultimate momassault vehicles. Ultimately I want one of those boys. I guess after this last lease payment is made in a few weeks I will try and jump on one. Willing to travel to find the right one.

Send nudes.
Problem is, the previous gen X3 is kind of a :boxodicks:

New one is great, though. But if you're firm on riding the german horn, keep at it. BMWs aren't bad, but there are many more compelling options on the market now.

New CX-5 GTR/Signature is pretty fantastic. I'd rock one if I had to have some kind of crossover thing.
The CX-5 is nice. Thats prob the only non Germanic one I would consider. The new Tiguan is garbage. The Atlas I drove and is actually pretty good but its way too big. Its a land yacht. Yeah, I will say that the old gen X3 is pretty dated feeling compared to the new ones. I sat in a brand new 2019 base X3. Like, base... halogens etc. and it was much nicer and more modern than the previous gen. Noticeably better seats compared to previous even without sport or whatever. Those lease expensive though and I cant afford to buy a new one

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:05 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:29 pm

The CX-5 is nice. Thats prob the only non Germanic one I would consider. The new Tiguan is garbage. The Atlas I drove and is actually pretty good but its way too big. Its a land yacht. Yeah, I will say that the old gen X3 is pretty dated feeling compared to the new ones. I sat in a brand new 2019 base X3. Like, base... halogens etc. and it was much nicer and more modern than the previous gen. Noticeably better seats compared to previous even without sport or whatever. Those lease expensive though and I cant afford to buy a new one
I think buying a new anything over $30k is pretty :fullretard: these days, TBH.
:notwrong:

:sad: :gorf: