He hath risen.

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Oh wow, this is awesome.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:59 am Oh wow, this is awesome.
haha.. i think i remember your username from the golfmk6 days, but i cant be sure.. lot of the same users on this one. trying to remember.. [user not found] was a moderator and you couldnt swear and throw around racial slurs or anything.. troy if I remember correctly is a guitar player, plays a purple ibanez, likes bands that sing about dragons and wizards and was a die hard used car/manual trans guy. then we've got medic... the overpaid public servant, Max - the tall, tasteful russian who pulls mad asian trim in the gay area and i [user not found] who is super into bicycles and mini coopers. the usual suspects

so i just got off the phone with bmwfs and if i turned the car in, mileage overage costs (at the 'discounted' rate of 23 cents per mile) would be a little over $2000 including CA state sales tax. Epic. Tach on the $400 quote to sand and repaint my rear bumper because it has some scratches on it. So add that cost basically to whatever I buy. Cut BMW a check for $2000+ to hand them my keys. Siiiick.

Well since I'm a lazy fucking idiot I will prob just buy the car for $27k which I realize is financially monumentally retarded and that'll be that. I do love the car so that helps. Like if I wasn't in a lease and had bought it and this was just any old month, I wouldn't be remotely thinking about dumping the car except that I will need more room when the kids get a little bigger. I think I could do 3 more years in it though at which point I will prob have like $30 of 'equity' in it and can get out scott free. Well actually in 3 years the car will be worth minus $5000, so really who knows.

"But bro, you should get a 2012 CRV and add turbo kit and K&L air filter sticker" for $12000. Yes, you're right.. I should.

But we all know thats not going to happen. And if I didn't do this, no one on here could give me shit for having the most expensive 3 series ever. So if I add purchase price + what front end lease cost was, that takes this boy to forty four fucking thousand dollars. :gaydance: :sissyfight: :dislike: :neek:
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:56 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:59 am Oh wow, this is awesome.
haha.. i think i remember your username from the golfmk6 days, but i cant be sure.. lot of the same users on this one. trying to remember.. [user not found] was a moderator and you couldnt swear and throw around racial slurs or anything.. troy if I remember correctly is a guitar player, plays a purple ibanez, likes bands that sing about dragons and wizards and was a die hard used car/manual trans guy. then we've got medic... the overpaid public servant, Max - the tall, tasteful russian who pulls mad asian trim in the gay area and i [user not found] who is super into bicycles and mini coopers. the usual suspects

so i just got off the phone with bmwfs and if i turned the car in, mileage overage costs (at the 'discounted' rate of 23 cents per mile) would be a little over $2000 including CA state sales tax. Epic. Tach on the $400 quote to sand and repaint my rear bumper because it has some scratches on it. So add that cost basically to whatever I buy. Cut BMW a check for $2000+ to hand them my keys. Siiiick.

Well since I'm a lazy fucking idiot I will prob just buy the car for $27k which I realize is financially monumentally retarded and that'll be that. I do love the car so that helps. Like if I wasn't in a lease and had bought it and this was just any old month, I wouldn't be remotely thinking about dumping the car except that I will need more room when the kids get a little bigger. I think I could do 3 more years in it though at which point I will prob have like $30 of 'equity' in it and can get out scott free. Well actually in 3 years the car will be worth minus $5000, so really who knows.

"But bro, you should get a 2012 CRV and add turbo kit and K&L air filter sticker" for $12000. Yes, you're right.. I should.

But we all know thats not going to happen. And if I didn't do this, no one on here could give me shit for having the most expensive 3 series ever. So if I add purchase price + what front end lease cost was, that takes this boy to forty four fucking thousand dollars. :gaydance: :sissyfight: :dislike: :neek:
I don't even remember my SN over there it's been so long. Used to live in SoCal, moved to Detroit worked for GM, now FCA. Traded my MK6 in on an ATS, bought a C5 Corvette, offed the ATS for reasons, got a Silverado, offed that for a Colorado, still have the Corvette.

Glad you're here man, we had some good banter in MK6 days. Stay a while.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:39 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:56 pm

I don't even remember my SN over there it's been so long. Used to live in SoCal, moved to Detroit worked for GM, now FCA. Traded my MK6 in on an ATS, bought a C5 Corvette, offed the ATS for reasons, got a Silverado, offed that for a Colorado, still have the Corvette.

Glad you're here man, we had some good banter in MK6 days. Stay a while.
:dat:
Also, :neek: has been gone from these parts for quite awhile now. :aintcare: :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

ah he's gone? sheeeit.
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
Apex
Drives: Abominable

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:48 pm ah he's gone? sheeeit.
Yeah, he joined dat turbo-bimmer crowd and left us behind. :sad:
wap

Yea he started snap-fapping a bunch of pics and vids of his kids playing in pool parties then just faded away.
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:54 pm
:wat:
He bought a douche-mobile, too?

I didn't :member: :dat:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Yeah, he joined dat perpetually poor crowd and left us behind. :sad:
:dat:
:iswydt:
Apex

wap wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:40 pm

:wat:
He bought a douche-mobile, too?

I didn't :member: :dat:
A few months ago, I think?
Saw it on the facetubes.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

hes driving a bimmer now? he had some american car he was really excited about if i remember correctly. but i could be wrong. some kind of ford sedan or something. the bimmer forums are abysmal. literally dudes just whacking it in real time to watches all day and dudes in 7 series trolling 5 series bros for being poor and 5 series bros trolling 3 series bros for being the janitorial staff of the bmw world, etc Or E36 guys admonishing power windows and all other BMWs and E46 guys talking endlessly about 'driving feel', 'steering weight' and $4000 electrical problems, E90 bros railing hard on F30 bros and talking about the drastic dip in 'interior quality', F30 bros complaining endlessly about EPS and cheap plastics and finally, G20 bros pretending their car is different than the F30, besides having super Asian design cues and a new iPad attached to the dash with apple car play (subscription required!), which you could have gotten 5 years ago in a Kia Sedona and furiously quoting links from Car and Driver about how epic the new 3 series is... oh and turbo 6 cyl bros waving their massive hogs in the faces of the turbro 4 guys and attempting to make them feel inadequate via the internets. Oh and lots of financial advice. Because when you buy a $50k sedan thats worth $10k 4 years later, you are basically Dave Ramsey and should be dispensing financial advise.

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:15 pm hes driving a bimmer now? he had some american car he was really excited about if i remember correctly. but i could be wrong. some kind of ford sedan or something. the bimmer forums are abysmal. literally dudes just whacking it in real time to watches all day and dudes in 7 series trolling 5 series bros for being poor and 5 series bros trolling 3 series bros for being the janitorial staff of the bmw world, etc Or E36 guys admonishing power windows and all other BMWs and E46 guys talking endlessly about 'driving feel', 'steering weight' and $4000 electrical problems, E90 bros railing hard on F30 bros and talking about the drastic dip in 'interior quality', F30 bros complaining endlessly about EPS and cheap plastics and finally, G20 bros pretending their car is different than the F30, besides having super Asian design cues and a new iPad attached to the dash with apple car play (subscription required!), which you could have gotten 5 years ago in a Kia Sedona and furiously quoting links from Car and Driver about how epic the new 3 series is... oh and turbo 6 cyl bros waving their massive hogs in the faces of the turbro 4 guys and attempting to make them feel inadequate via the internets. Oh and lots of financial advice. Because when you buy a $50k sedan thats worth $10k 4 years later, you are basically Dave Ramsey and should be dispensing financial advise.
:amaze: :roasted: :lolgasm: @ the roundel forum! Fk that horrific site. Deserves to be :nuke:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:15 pm hes driving a bimmer now? he had some american car he was really excited about if i remember correctly. but i could be wrong. some kind of ford sedan or something. the bimmer forums are abysmal. literally dudes just whacking it in real time to watches all day and dudes in 7 series trolling 5 series bros for being poor and 5 series bros trolling 3 series bros for being the janitorial staff of the bmw world, etc Or E36 guys admonishing power windows and all other BMWs and E46 guys talking endlessly about 'driving feel', 'steering weight' and $4000 electrical problems, E90 bros railing hard on F30 bros and talking about the drastic dip in 'interior quality', F30 bros complaining endlessly about EPS and cheap plastics and finally, G20 bros pretending their car is different than the F30, besides having super Asian design cues and a new iPad attached to the dash with apple car play (subscription required!), which you could have gotten 5 years ago in a Kia Sedona and furiously quoting links from Car and Driver about how epic the new 3 series is... oh and turbo 6 cyl bros waving their massive hogs in the faces of the turbro 4 guys and attempting to make them feel inadequate via the internets. Oh and lots of financial advice. Because when you buy a $50k sedan thats worth $10k 4 years later, you are basically Dave Ramsey and should be dispensing financial advise.
Yep sounds about right, I don't know why you even forum. I have had 4 bmws, and the only time I went to the forums was to buy one. They were useless...
E36<E46<<<F30 FakeSport<<<<<<<<<F80CP
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Yep sounds about right, I don't know why you even forum. I have had 4 bmws, and the only time I went to the forums was to buy one. They were useless...
I stopped w/the bimmer forums about a year ago.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

McQueenBalls wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:18 pm Thanks dudes. I was on the BMW forums for a while but couldn't handle any more threads about fucking watches. So here I am.
Melon wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 pm Oh dang. Griff has a 328i M-Sport too.
Sick. I love this car. Really do. Just don't make sense to keep'r. My lease was dirt cheap, dirt. Chump change. Latte budget cheap. So thats what you get with those 69% residual values when they wanna move those boys off the lot. The other day though I went to buy 2 small chairs for my front porch and literally had to hang them out of my trunk and bungee cord them down and as a result, couldn't take my kids bike to the park. She cried and I told her that you can't always get what you want.
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 pm well that was unexpected. And :plac: now lives 3 hours away from me.
That bro has had like 12 cars since I left Mk6 forum.. Like several Chargers or whatever and then ended up in a Forester or something with a big turbo and catless exhaust or something
:lol: Bought a scatpack, trades in his current GTI to save money, spends money on mods.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

McQueenBalls wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:21 am
max225 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 pm

I stopped w/the bimmer forums about a year ago.
golfmk6 fucking sucks now, golfmk7 sounds like future tesla owners last time I logged in.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

there is too much of a strong flat billed hat 'stance life' 26 year old bro's first nice car that he works two jobs at two different cell phone stores to pay for vibe on there for me. i think the moral of the story is i hate everyone and thats why i am here. Max says its the last frontier of forumness. I can't keep up with all the random little picture inserts you guys are doing though.. i'm just new

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

This is a high energy thread. What's worse bummer forums or Corvette forum? I'm too scared to do my own research on this one.
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 am
McQueenBalls wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm there is too much of a strong flat billed hat 'stance life' 26 year old bro's first nice car that he works two jobs at two different cell phone stores to pay for vibe on there for me. i think the moral of the story is i hate everyone and thats why i am here. Max says its the last frontier of forumness. I can't keep up with all the random little picture inserts you guys are doing though.. i'm just new
:pout:

You’ll get the hang of it.
:megusta:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 am
McQueenBalls wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm there is too much of a strong flat billed hat 'stance life' 26 year old bro's first nice car that he works two jobs at two different cell phone stores to pay for vibe on there for me. i think the moral of the story is i hate everyone and thats why i am here. Max says its the last frontier of forumness. I can't keep up with all the random little picture inserts you guys are doing though.. i'm just new

You’ll get the hang of it.
:lolol:
:fuckyeah:
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:26 am This is a high energy thread. What's worse bummer forums or Corvette forum? I'm too scared to do my own research on this one.
corvette forums must be like a suped up high octane version of the cadillac forums. maybe a little Guy Fierri vibe? :disgust:

McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:52 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:54 pm

corvette forums must be like a suped up high octane version of the cadillac forums. maybe a little Guy Fierri vibe? :disgust:
A lot of Guy Fieri in Jorts and New Balances.

Corvette and Grill, bro.
corvettes + houseboats on lake havisu = life, brah

coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

:lolol: I've missed this. :whalecum: back.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 pmWho the fuck
the good ol times on golfmk6
https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.p ... d=26024486
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:27 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 pmWho the fuck
the good ol times on golfmk6
https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.p ... d=26024486
Went to login and it says this:

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Epic..