I look at my Jeep, and wonder if it'll break like skyrim.

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

razr390 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:18 pm
Apex wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:17 pm Fresh :meat: !

:whalecum:
you gon' make it to the 12/9/18 NE :meat: up?

You can fart in his :jeep: seats.
I certainly will
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:54 am
SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 am I've had the Jeep for about 8 hours so far, so no complaints thus far. I used to have a soft top '04 Chrysler Sebring, so I'm not new to hearing stuff around me, and honestly it's not that bad, at least from driving ~60mph. Time will tell and worst case, I may get the hard top down the line.

Main thing I want to replace are the head and tail lights for LEDs... Just trying to figure out how the aftermarket and installation works right now :/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Buy the Jeep parts and the Tazer JL to allow you to turn on the coding for the LEDs.

The OEM LEDs are great and will not break like cheap shit aftermarket parts.
Sweet, thanks I'll do that once they come out (seem to be pre-order only, and golly expensive)

Do you have any recommendations for the LED halo lights?
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

max225 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:21 am
SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 am I've had the Jeep for about 8 hours so far, so no complaints thus far. I used to have a soft top '04 Chrysler Sebring, so I'm not new to hearing stuff around me, and honestly it's not that bad, at least from driving ~60mph. Time will tell and worst case, I may get the hard top down the line.

Main thing I want to replace are the head and tail lights for LEDs... Just trying to figure out how the aftermarket and installation works right now :/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Way want to wait a tad for the aftermarket to pick up. It’s always nice to pay a little extra and buy us products and not Chinese garbage
Tanks Turkman!
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:24 pm Image
Not yet, but going to soon. It's the first time I have a car I intend to keep for the long-run, so I am breaking her in first. Needs to be a pavement princess before she becomes a mountain girl :jeep:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

SaxyJeep wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:13 pm
Not yet, but going to soon. It's the first time I have a car I intend to keep for the long-run, so I am breaking her in first. Needs to be a pavement princess before she becomes a mountain girl :jeep:
You'll catch the mod bug and then need a new :poorvette: daily
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

CaleDeRoo wrote:
SaxyJeep wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:13 pm Not yet, but going to soon. It's the first time I have a car I intend to keep for the long-run, so I am breaking her in first. Needs to be a pavement princess before she becomes a mountain girl :jeep:
You'll catch the mod bug and then need a new :poorvette: daily
I telework most of the time so I don't technically need or use my :jeep: as a daily. One of the reasons I was able to justify it over a Subaru Mazda SUV
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SaxyJeep wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:27 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:21 am

Way want to wait a tad for the aftermarket to pick up. It’s always nice to pay a little extra and buy us products and not Chinese garbage
Tanks Turkman!
im not max lmao!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

sweet jumping a modern car sure is great
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am
sweet jumping a modern car sure is great
I'm.... good, i think....
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 am
SaxyJeep wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Tanks Turkman!
im not max lmao!
This just clicked... welp...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SaxyJeep wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:26 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 am

im not max lmao!
This just clicked... welp...
Max is however russian
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

How do you like having the Jeep in the District? DC is a little more nuts than Philly is with traffic and garbage roads.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:44 am How do you like having the Jeep in the District? DC is a little more nuts than Philly is with traffic and garbage roads.
We picked up a friend who got a new job here in DC from the airport last Sunday. Convoy of GTI and JL was :lolol:

We did pretty well, all things considered. I was swerving to avoid shit more than Jakob was but all good.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:44 am How do you like having the Jeep in the District? DC is a little more nuts than Philly is with traffic and garbage roads.
Since I am in the Virginia side I don't have to deal with actual district traffic, but so far I am enjoying it. It's fun eating potholes and the like, while having a tall car is useful while driving for looking ahead (as opposed to a low car where I can only see the car directly in front of me).
I am mostly looking forward to the weekend when I'll be be doing a lot more driving, including hiking on Saturday, so that'll be fun.
Also, even though I got the base audio, it sounds better than my old car and the other cars I tested imo, so been jamming out to everything from classical music, metal, and some pop. It's a good :jeep: (the the engine is fairly quiet)
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:27 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:55 am

Since I am in the Virginia side I don't have to deal with actual district traffic, but so far I am enjoying it. It's fun eating potholes and the like, while having a tall car is useful while driving for looking ahead (as opposed to a low car where I can only see the car directly in front of me).
I am mostly looking forward to the weekend when I'll be be doing a lot more driving, including hiking on Saturday, so that'll be fun.
Also, even though I got the base audio, it sounds better than my old car and the other cars I tested imo, so been jamming out to everything from classical music, metal, and some pop. It's a good :jeep: (the the engine is fairly quiet)
I'm curious to check out your :jeep: on Sunday - you're coming, right?
Aye aye. My one step above poorman's jeep will be making the trip as well. Longest trip so far with her.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Hey guys, today I went hiking and took some backroads on my way there and back. I have to admit, I LOVE my :jeep:. If I felt any doubts before, they are all gone with how enjoyable this ride is. Sure I can hear road sounds, sure the seats aren't super comfortable, sure there is no dead pedal (soon to be fixed), sure it is expensive as hell. But by God, is it worth it! The best part was near the hiking area, where the road turned into a very bumpy and windy one-lane road, and also where I enjoyed the driving the most I ever have.

Here are some pics I took of bae, whom I still need to name (suggestions?)

Last edited by SaxyJeep on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Anastasia :iono:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 am
We picked up a friend who got a new job here in DC from the airport last Sunday. Convoy of GTI and JL was :lolol:

We did pretty well, all things considered. I was swerving to avoid shit more than Jakob was but all good.
You still avoid potholes more than me, i dont mind tiny little ones that aren’t wide or an inch or 2 deep.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:55 pm Anastasia :iono:
I actually like that name, but I am trying to stay themed within the car's nationality. E.g. my first car, a Chrysler, was betsy (went with most stereotypical american white name i could think of), and my Japanese Honda was Hyou (for panther)
razr390

SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:34 pm Hey guys, today I went hiking and took some backroads on my way there and back. I have to admit, I LOVE my :jeep:. If I felt any doubts before, they are all gone with how enjoyable this ride is. Sure I can hear road sounds, sure the seats aren't super comfortable, sure there is no dead pedal (soon to be fixed), sure it is expensive as hell. But by God, is it worth it! The best part was near the hiking area, where the road turned into a very bumpy and windy one-lane road, and also where I enjoyed the driving the most I ever have.

My fave.

Name? Lana?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:02 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:55 pm Anastasia :iono:
I actually like that name, but I am trying to stay themed within the car's nationality. E.g. my first car, a Chrysler, was betsy (went with most stereotypical american white name i could think of), and my Japanese Honda was Hyou (for panther)
Letty or some can i speak to the manager name would do
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

razr390 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:34 pm Hey guys, today I went hiking and took some backroads on my way there and back. I have to admit, I LOVE my :jeep:. If I felt any doubts before, they are all gone with how enjoyable this ride is. Sure I can hear road sounds, sure the seats aren't super comfortable, sure there is no dead pedal (soon to be fixed), sure it is expensive as hell. But by God, is it worth it! The best part was near the hiking area, where the road turned into a very bumpy and windy one-lane road, and also where I enjoyed the driving the most I ever have.

My fave.

Name? Lana?
I like cus Archer reference :lol:
razr390

SaxyJeep wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:06 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm

My fave.

Name? Lana?
I like cus Archer reference :lol:
LAAAANAAAAAAA!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

What about MAGA