Hai There

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
jackfrank
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: motorcycle

C00bs wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 pm Crang (Nuggstein) convinced me to to join. He said you are all a good group of people. I've known Crang for over 12 years, so I am looking forward to joining you all in making fun of him. He was part of a forum I used to be on, and we gave him a hard time for all of the hair gel he used to use.

I'm another east coaster in a public service career. Shout out to all the baldies here. I've got your haircut. I don't drive a cool car like many of you, just a Ford Escape.

But yeah, sup everyone!
:hai: :carlton:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

jackfrank wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 pm
C00bs wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 pm Crang (Nuggstein) convinced me to to join. He said you are all a good group of people. I've known Crang for over 12 years, so I am looking forward to joining you all in making fun of him. He was part of a forum I used to be on, and we gave him a hard time for all of the hair gel he used to use.

I'm another east coaster in a public service career. Shout out to all the baldies here. I've got your haircut. I don't drive a cool car like many of you, just a Ford Escape.

But yeah, sup everyone!
Im impressed the bot can use emojis. But the giveaway is quoting old shit from 2017. get better AI, we aint living in the altered carbon universe yet.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Im impressed the bot can use emojis. But the giveaway is quoting old shit from 2017. get better AI, we aint living in the altered carbon universe yet.
:mindblown: :notsure:
jackfrank
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: motorcycle

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks for your great response.