Welcome to the post challenged JohnFota

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:59 pm okay, I really feel like we should start this by letting you guys know something about me. So I must admit.. :yikes: I've never "forumed" before. I mean, I am familiar with the concept and all of that, but I've never been a member of a comunity like this before
Good thing is, so far it looks like a lot of fun around here :D

So, yea, I'm counting on you guys :dealwithit:
Also I must commend your ability to quickly adapt to proper use of our emojis :fuckyeah:

Also to everyone else, John basically learned to speak, type and write fluent English by himself throughout his schooling and college. It is very :impressive: because he knows how to construct complex verbiage and dialogue that most of his friends wouldn't be able to.

In fact, when he visited me last May, it was one of the reasons he was probably granted a visa to be allowed to come here.

I'm actually very proud of him. And he :jimp: to the United States even tho our president is an oompa loompa
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 pm
Just wait until the meatspin... :hubba:
Shhhh. You're supposed to tell him that AFTER the meatspin.
ill be honest I think there was more meatspin on the dead forum that led to the exile and banning of what came to be DFD than there has been on all of DFD.

:notsure:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:04 pm
JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:59 pm okay, I really feel like we should start this by letting you guys know something about me. So I must admit.. :yikes: I've never "forumed" before. I mean, I am familiar with the concept and all of that, but I've never been a member of a comunity like this before

:bruh:
You'll get the hang of it in no time. I never forumed much before here and the place that spawned DFD. Even Rudy could figure it out so you'll be fine.

:trollface:
:wub: :narc:
Gypsies catch on pretty quick :trollface:

Also if you thought Johnny was talk wait until you see John next to me. Will snap you pic.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:07 pm
wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:04 pm

:bruh:
You'll get the hang of it in no time. I never forumed much before here and the place that spawned DFD. Even Rudy could figure it out so you'll be fine.

:trollface:
:wub: :narc:
Gypsies catch on pretty quick :trollface:

Also if you thought Johnny was talk wait until you see John next to me. Will snap you pic.
:notsure:
Got the pic but you guys are squatting so how can I tell that he's tall?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
JohnFota
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: by foot

I guess I'll let Rudy do the introductions and show you guys all our pics together :sissyfight:
In the meantime, I'll go catch some sleep. :eeyore: It's 1 AM here and someone's gotta bring money in this house :troywax:
these :tits: are nice
JohnFota
Spinbait
Spinbait

JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:17 pm I guess I'll let Rudy do the introductions and show you guys all our pics together :sissyfight:
In the meantime, I'll go catch some sleep. :eeyore: It's 1 AM here and someone's gotta bring money in this house :troywax:
Miss you bro :pokebeads:
JohnFota
Spinbait
Spinbait

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:18 pm
JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:17 pm I guess I'll let Rudy do the introductions and show you guys all our pics together :sissyfight:
Earthworms don't sleep doe. :notsure:
I'm actually not going to. I was just trying to act normal... But I guess I don't really have to that here :carlton:
razr390

JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Epic self quote breh. Do you even computer literacy
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:

Also I must commend your ability to quickly adapt to proper use of our emojis :fuckyeah:

Also to everyone else, John basically learned to speak, type and write fluent English by himself throughout his schooling and college. It is very :impressive: because he knows how to construct complex verbiage and dialogue that most of his friends wouldn't be able to.

In fact, when he visited me last May, it was one of the reasons he was probably granted a visa to be allowed to come here.

I'm actually very proud of him. And he :jimp: to the United States even tho our president is an oompa loompa
Don't fucken lie to us Rudy! Only one active account per member unless you're an Administrator :trollface:
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 pm
JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm

:dat: :disappoint:
Fucking Romanians
razr390

wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:51 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Fucking Romanians
:dat:

what gypsies
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:52 pm
wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Fucking Romanians

what gypsies
:dat: :disgust:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:
wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:51 pm :dat: :disappoint:
Fucking Romanians

what gypsies
That's racist!
wap

Tarspin wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:18 pm
razr390 wrote:

what gypsies
That's racist!
JohnFota
Spinbait
Spinbait

Y'all know Rudy. He's a cool guy and let's also say smart... but he's my bro and I love him
I know him since we were like what man? 14 yo maybe. So this story is about the time he came to Romania and since we were neighbors and that, I invited him over and we decided to make some pancakes. Big chefs and dat, we went for the American pancakes recipe, not just regular crepes. Dude, not that it was fucking hilarious messing up with the recipe and doing it all by instinct (sigh) :facepalm: ... we fucked those pancakes so bad we ended up throwing them out the window. I literally took the pan off the stove and threw the pancakes out like fuck that shit! I was living on the second floor of an apartment building so picturing how this all looked from outside was hilarious.

I remember we were ROFL :lol:
razr390

JohnFota wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 am Y'all know Rudy. He's a cool guy and let's also say smart... but he's my bro and I love him
I know him since we were like what man? 14 yo maybe. So this story is about the time he came to Romania and since we were neighbors and that, I invited him over and we decided to make some pancakes. Big chefs and dat, we went for the American pancakes recipe, not just regular crepes. Dude, not that it was fucking hilarious messing up with the recipe and doing it all by instinct (sigh) :facepalm: ... we fucked those pancakes so bad we ended up throwing them out the window. I literally took the pan off the stove and threw the pancakes out like fuck that shit! I was living on the second floor of an apartment building so picturing how this all looked from outside was hilarious.

:lolol: let's just say both of our smarts grew after that!

That was a hilarious memory. We managed to make some pancakes that were edible, though! :yikes:
JohnFota
Spinbait
Spinbait

razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:11 am
JohnFota wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 am Y'all know Rudy. He's a cool guy and let's also say smart... but he's my bro and I love him

:lolol: let's just say both of our smarts grew after that!

That was a hilarious memory. We managed to make some pancakes that were edible, though! :yikes:
:like:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:hai: :popcorn:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Dang, there's potential here.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

:fuckyeah:

Jehnny is sleeping :sad:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:47 am Howdy! It's good to be here guys, thank you. We're on different timezones, so I guess I'll be taking the night shift here Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:hai:

so what is it, that you would say, that you do there in Romania?

Oppression Ops? :narc: ?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:29 pm
JohnFota wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 pm First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome! :derp:

@wap thanks for sending the requirements

Some good Rudy stories... aagh! Let me think if there is any and I'll be right back. (currently I'm stuck at work) :(
:fuckyeah: creepy avatar!
:fuckyeah: Rudy stories!
:popcorn:
things are shaping up. Ill continue reading.

:popcorn:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 pm

But why did he :jizz: in YOUR pants? :notsure:
razr390

[user not found] wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:46 am Where did EarthwormJohn go?
He told me he's been kind of overwhelmed with work and the 7 hour difference doesn't help
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 am
[user not found] wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:46 am Where did EarthwormJohn go?
He told me he's been kind of overwhelmed with work and the 7 hour difference doesn't help
:disappoint:
Might not be DFD material after all.