Hi there.

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

So, beside the obvious software change..... what have I missed?

:hai:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Holy fuck!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 pm So, beside the obvious software change..... what have I missed?

:wtf:
:fuckyeah:
:whalecum: back!
Stay this time, fucker.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

oh hai

dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Thanks guys.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Is that an Alaskan Pipeline?

:impressive:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Everyone's going to be happy that you registered, and there's plenty going on. Dig around if you haven't already. Good bunch of people on the forum.

It's a bit late for these old folks but you'll always find some off hour stragglers. Tomorrow should be fun.

I'm Surf renamed, figured the Canadian leaf might give it away. Anyways, :whalecum: back. I thought your cruise ship toppled lol
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Ha! No, the cruise was cool.

Work has been insane and keeping me very busy. We've been making a boatload of money, acquiring new customers and the stock market has been responding. We're working harder than ever to keep beating estimates and pushing the stock price beyond what anyone thought it would ever get to. Very exciting times for sure.

Thanks for the welcome back.
Davestr
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 am Ha! No, the cruise was cool.

Work has been insane and keeping me very busy. We've been making a boatload of money, acquiring new customers and the stock market has been responding. We're working harder than ever to keep beating estimates and pushing the stock price beyond what anyone thought it would ever get to. Very exciting times for sure.

Thanks for the welcome back.
Its not about customer service or even a great product, its about that last tenth of a point in our stock price, that determines if I get an Aventador or just 2 or 3 more track rat Vette's for shites and grins. I mean who needs money anyway. Ive always wanted to give back ...ya know?? :)

Good you are back. :) Check this from Bloomberg. I told myself Id link it here if you were ever brave enough to show up and be a man!! :)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... thy-racers
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 pm So, beside the obvious software change..... what have I missed?

Welcome back!
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Melon wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:33 am

Welcome back!
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:fuckyeah: :waxer:

I thin the biggest news you missed was that :mahtroy: is probably closer to you in household income than he is to the bottom half of DFD. :waxer: :mahtroy: :alpo:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:fuckyeah: welcome back :waxer:

once settled in I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on whats going on in comiefornia with the magazine ban.

I also need waxing advice. need to do a good deep clean of z4 and apply coating to make black car ownershit less maintence intensive / dirty looking
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Welcome back man.

How's the stable holding up for you? Any changes to it since you were last around?
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

:therapist:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:hai: :waxer:

Glad to see you back!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

welcome back!

:like:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

well? not much has been missed.

but, we now have :boxodicks:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:25 am :fuckyeah: welcome back :waxer:

once settled in I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on whats going on in comiefornia with the magazine ban.

I also need waxing advice. need to do a good deep clean of z4 and apply coating to make black car ownershit less maintence intensive / dirty looking

poor cali hving a tough go at dumb gun bullshit.

you finally leaving?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 pm

:member: :boxodicks: :fax: :dill: :jelly: :dealwithit: :aintcare: :derp: :doomed: :hai: :hue: :drunk: :triggered: :thankstrump: :math:

[user not found]'s been the rill :dill: on gifs.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:24 am :fuckyeah: :waxer:

I thin the biggest news you missed was that :mahtroy: is probably closer to you in household income than he is to the bottom half of DFD. :waxer: :mahtroy: :alpo:
:mindblown:
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:25 am :fuckyeah: welcome back :waxer:

The ban is complete bullshit. Many/most state that they will not comply, but in reality they probably will. This one is going to be tied up in court for quite some time, but for now, hide yo wife, hide yo mags... We have a constitutional rapist in Sacramento.

I still stand by a good polish to paint correct the car and then use a coating. If you can afford Cquartz Finest from a detailer, it is stronger than the commercial coatings and harder to scratch/spiderweb.
Devilchrono wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 am Welcome back man.

How's the stable holding up for you? Any changes to it since you were last around?
Zero changes in the current fleet other than stuff like tires, intakes, etc.. I've been focused more on putting money away and fixing smaller things on my house. The house is now at 15 years old and all kinds of little things are popping up that are $1k here, $4k there. Driving me crazy a little bit at a time.
dubshow wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:50 am

poor cali hving a tough go at dumb gun bullshit.

you finally leaving?
In 2 weeks we're going back out to Eastern Nevada, but to be honest I think it's not long before Californians ruin all of Nevada. Thinking about possibly going out to Idaho later this year to scout our some areas. We have some friends in Idaho, so that may be a better option.

Glad to see that it looks like many of you are still around. We lose anyone in the process worth mentioning? :)
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Nice that nothings changed with the fleet man. And I hear you about the house issues. My moms house is only 18 years old, and there's more wrong with it now than my house that was built in the 60's, though some of that has to do with my dad and his "projects" that never got finished before they divorced.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

My house flooded, not sure if you were on DFD for that or not.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 am

No, I wasn't.

Crap dude, that's not cool at all. How bad was it? Water damage can be a real PITA...
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 am
Melon wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 am

No, I wasn't.

Crap dude, that's not cool at all. How bad was it? Water damage can be a real PITA...
THERE IS A REBUILDING THREAD.

twas a full gut, and then :waxer: upgrades.