A DFD Public Coronavirus Announcement

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
RLWake
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: The Meata

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 am

Tarspin wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 am
troyguitar wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:02 am
If we end up getting fucked for actually saving, I'm going to be more pissed off than usual.
There's no way anyone is unscathed by this one way or another. My new motto is "WWWD?" from here on in.
Yeah everyone's getting hammered. I've lost a lot from the market crash, but I'm sitting on my hands and riding it out. Paid off my credit card and that's it.

For the MOMENT, I have my job secure, at least. They can't let me go because I'm the only person who knows how 3 very :troywax: experiments function at all. There's job security in lack of documentation, folks :fullretard:

I'm just worried what some email in the next few days is gonna have to say about me maybe getting evicted.
I build sciencey shit that goes into space and hopefully works the first time
Drives: :meata:

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: A Carne Asada Egg

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:46 am

Tarspin wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 pm

For me it is theoretically pay off the balance that you owe, but that's just me. But I'm also told to keep the 70% limit, say your limit is $1,000 and the balance that you owe is $700, if you continuously don't exceed that, your score won't go down. Basically if you're maxed out and good enough to only pay minimum payment continuously for a few months, it will bring your score down. I've been through that ishh at one point.
My wife booked all the kids summer camps, and after school programs on her CC last month. We have the cash to pay it off in full and are still getting paid. Do we put a big dent into our loose cash and pay it off of pay the $10 min. Her card is at 70% maxed out, mine is at 25% maxed.

so basically 10/min is more like an interval payment that will eventually bring up to total? If you put a big dent and don't plan on say getting a car which requires credit score as far as loan is concern, that's not exactly the biggest risk there is. But with the situation we are in right now, it's best to not :troywax: and do the 10/min interval
I'm a nephew of a :plac:
check my yarii fools @tkmk777

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: A Carne Asada Egg

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:50 am

RLWake wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 am
Tarspin wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 am

There's no way anyone is unscathed by this one way or another. My new motto is "WWWD?" from here on in.
Yeah everyone's getting hammered. I've lost a lot from the market crash, but I'm sitting on my hands and riding it out. Paid off my credit card and that's it.

For the MOMENT, I have my job secure, at least. They can't let me go because I'm the only person who knows how 3 very :troywax: experiments function at all. There's job security in lack of documentation, folks :fullretard:

I'm just worried what some email in the next few days is gonna have to say about me maybe getting evicted.
as :derp: y as may sound, basically don't worry too much. I'm not saying "oh it's nothing, it'll blow over quick". Relax, be happy that you're in a better financial situation that say atleast 40% of the people in the country. If you think too much that you may be subjected to eviction, it may actually happen. Basically "live" as you can as conditions permit and who knows what can happen.
I'm a nephew of a :plac:
check my yarii fools @tkmk777

• Information