Make Mexico Green Again

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

dubshow wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 pm
In 2016 alone, an estimated 64,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses—more than the combined death tolls for Americans in the Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq Wars. In Portugal, meanwhile, the drug-induced death rate has plummeted to five times lower than the E.U. average and stands at one-fiftieth of the United States’. Its rate of HIV infection has dropped from 104.2 new cases per million in 2000 to 4.2 cases per million in 2015. Drug use has declined overall among the 15- to 24-year-old population, those most at risk of initiating drug use.
Max, I just say there has to be a better approach than locking up people.

We have run out of prison space. The system is notably broken and the US has the highest incarceration rate in the entire world. How is continuing the same broken policy going to work with the rise of the current opiod addiction epidemic.

Just saying its time to try and alternative. We know what the last 50 years of bad policy has done.
Us prison system is :fullretard: once you have that felony on your record, you're fucked and out of a normal societal pool. You're basically a prisoner for life and squander in poverty. It is quite sad.

American incarceration rate is completely out of control, highest in the developed world by a factor of 2. But no one wants to listen to facts tho... :thisisfine:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I would give weed the old college try as a sub for alcohol but I'm too lazy.....

1. Smoking weed stinks the fack outta errthang.
2. Edibles take too much effort to control correctly. A client of ours has a dispensary. He gave me a bag of MJ Goldfish. The directions said "eat 1/2 a bag, wait 45 minutes, see how you feel, then consume more
PRN. I waited an hour, no effect. So I ate the other 1/2 a bag. I was still stoned the next morning at damn near noon. I ain't got time for that shit.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Desertbreh wrote:I would give weed the old college try as a sub for alcohol but I'm too lazy.....

2. Edibles take too much effort to control correctly. A client of ours has a dispensary. He gave me a bag of MJ Goldfish. The directions said "eat 1/2 a bag, wait 45 minutes, see how you feel, then consume more
PRN. I waited an hour, no effect. So I ate the other 1/2 a bag. I was still stoned the next morning at damn near noon. I ain't got time for that shit.
Isn't pot the real reason that vape shit is popular? I've seen people vaping with it and it doesn't really smell.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 pm I would give weed the old college try as a sub for alcohol but I'm too lazy.....

1. No
2. No

Dude DM me for info, you got your facts twisted. And it helped me lower my epic booze consumption.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 pm
Desertbreh wrote:I would give weed the old college try as a sub for alcohol but I'm too lazy.....

Isn't pot the real reason that vape shit is popular? I've seen people vaping with it and it doesn't really smell.
Sorta :dat: depending on the ingredients it can smell quite strong though. Nowhere near the "real" stuff though.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Is it true that some weed makes you less paranoid? Or is like the shit with booze and the type of drunk you get bullshit

I used to smoke a lot and then quit and it was like a switch got flipped. I immediately became super paranoid on even a little weed.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 pm I would give weed the old college try as a sub for alcohol but I'm too lazy.....

Bro, the vape revolution is here. barely any smell and it does not stick like real smoke.
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:54 pm Is it true that some weed makes you less paranoid? Or is like the shit with booze and the type of drunk you get bullshit

I used to smoke a lot and then quit and it was like a switch got flipped. I immediately became super paranoid on even a little weed.
Some people aren't wired to enjoy it, or even worse can be detrimented by it. If it doesn't work for you then don't mess with it.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Tarspin wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:28 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:54 pm Is it true that some weed makes you less paranoid? Or is like the shit with booze and the type of drunk you get bullshit

Some people aren't wired to enjoy it, or even worse can be detrimented by it. If it doesn't work for you then don't mess with it.
:dat:

but give people the option of choice.

If weed was legal tomorrow, I still wouldnt partake due to job loss concern. But don't jail people over it.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:35 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:28 am

but give people the option of choice.

If weed was legal tomorrow, I still wouldnt partake due to job loss concern. But don't jail people over it.
That's my feels too. This persecution for weed is just out dated and rediculous.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I'm not really a smoker, just the casual beers with friends. But if them gonjas was legal I'd likely do it occasionally. A friend of mine who lives in Cali has been smoking up a bit lately and said he likes it because it doesn't leave him hung over the next day. But don't overdo it where your high lasts for 2 days.
My wife has bouts of migraines and is constantly exhausted. I'm sure there's more going on than depression on a chemical level. I said she should possibly check out some medical MJ and see what's up. Might possibly help out.

Like I said, I never really smoked, but I used to play a shit ton of disc golf and compete in a LOT of tournaments. I knew a lot of people that smoked and it's not really a big deal. They're all normal hard working people who have their shit together.
max225

Less paranoid ?! :wtf:
max225

Acid666 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am I'm not really a smoker, just the casual beers with friends. But if them gonjas was legal I'd likely do it occasionally. A friend of mine who lives in Cali has been smoking up a bit lately and said he likes it because it doesn't leave him hung over the next day. But don't overdo it where your high lasts for 2 days.
My wife has bouts of migraines and is constantly exhausted. I'm sure there's more going on than depression on a chemical level. I said she should possibly check out some medical MJ and see what's up. Might possibly help out.

Like I said, I never really smoked, but I used to play a shit ton of disc golf and compete in a LOT of tournaments. I knew a lot of people that smoked and it's not really a big deal. They're all normal hard working people who have their shit together.
You do get weed hangovers ... Jesus Christ where does all this misinformation come from. They are not as bad as bad booze hang overs but you get really slow and retarded the day after
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:47 pm

1. No
2. No

Dude DM me for info, you got your facts twisted. And it helped me lower my epic booze consumption.
You partake?

Shit son, when it gets legal, let's smoke a blunt together.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
max225

Melon wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:17 am

1. No
2. No

You partake?

Shit son, when it gets legal, let's smoke a blunt together.
When it went legal yep. Never before that even though my state has had it readily available at every corner. And :wub:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I get tested, and my industry won't change their policy until testing improves to determine influence levels.

:sad:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Melon wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 am I get tested, and my industry won't change their policy until testing improves to determine influence levels.

if it becomes federally legal, that shit will get challenged and overturned via precedence in about 6 months. That's only if a "how high are you" test like BAC does not come out first.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am
Melon wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 am I get tested, and my industry won't change their policy until testing improves to determine influence levels.

if it becomes federally legal, that shit will get challenged and overturned via precedence in about 6 months. That's only if a "how high are you" test like BAC does not come out first.
how drunk are you at work. :koolaid:

Besides, in a performance based role, who cares what you do. Can you do your job safely and correctly when you are required to do your job?
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

dubshow wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am if it becomes federally legal, that shit will get challenged and overturned via precedence in about 6 months. That's only if a "how high are you" test like BAC does not come out first.
how drunk are you at work. :koolaid:

Besides, in a performance based role, who cares what you do. Can you do your job safely and correctly when you are required to do your job?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

1. No
2. No

Done.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am

Still, have to secure the Melon Wax pipeline before I risk employment.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

max225 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 am
Acid666 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am I'm not really a smoker, just the casual beers with friends. But if them gonjas was legal I'd likely do it occasionally. A friend of mine who lives in Cali has been smoking up a bit lately and said he likes it because it doesn't leave him hung over the next day. But don't overdo it where your high lasts for 2 days.

You do get weed hangovers ... Jesus Christ where does all this misinformation come from. They are not as bad as bad booze hang overs but you get really slow and retarded the day after
Info comes from said friend who said he does NOT GET HANGOVERS FROM IT.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.wsj.com/articles/washington ... Jd4uDgxGns

Look at who wrote that article. LOOK AT IT.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:52 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/washington ... Jd4uDgxGns

same one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner

:notbad:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:52 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/washington ... Jd4uDgxGns

same one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner

:notbad:
yes.
brain go brrrrrr