The older I get, the more biased I am becometh

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote:
dubshow wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 pm Unfiltered? You clearly mean Russian spin.
:dat:

I think we need a :thanksputin: on here now.
Abso-fucking-lutely lol
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

I'm sure there were people like you and guys around when Television was invented but get used to it.

You can watch PBS or real housewives.

Social media is no different.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Someone said biased? Like Ply? Liek for trailer tires?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/brett ... ARKETWATCH
By the next day, one GoFundMe campaign for Blasey Ford had raised nearly $542,000 and had stopped accepting donations. Donations to one page supporting her jumped from $179,000 to $305,000 in the space of 30 minutes during her Sept. 27 testimony. A separate fund to raise funds to endow an academic chair and/or scholarships in Blasey Ford’s name has raised $29,536.

All told, GoFundMe pages created to support Blasey Ford had raised more than $827,000 and counting by Oct. 8.

“We are working directly with all campaign organizers and guarantee the funds raised will be transferred directly to the Ford family,” GoFundMe spokeswoman Catherine Cichy told MarketWatch after the Senate hearing.

Meanwhile supporters of Kavanaugh, who angrily maintained his innocence at the judiciary committee hearing, had poured nearly $607,000 into a GoFundMe campaign to raise money “for Brett Kavanaugh’s family to use for security or however they see fit,” the organizer wrote. (Both Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh have said they’ve received death threats.) At least two other GoFundMe pages said they were working to raise money to support Kavanaugh and his family, bringing the total amount raised for him to $623,000 and counting on Oct. 8.
I need to go start a go fund me. Lots of :derp: 's have money to lose.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 pm Someone said biased? Like Ply? Liek for trailer tires?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/brett ... ARKETWATCH
By the next day, one GoFundMe campaign for Blasey Ford had raised nearly $542,000 and had stopped accepting donations. Donations to one page supporting her jumped from $179,000 to $305,000 in the space of 30 minutes during her Sept. 27 testimony. A separate fund to raise funds to endow an academic chair and/or scholarships in Blasey Ford’s name has raised $29,536.

All told, GoFundMe pages created to support Blasey Ford had raised more than $827,000 and counting by Oct. 8.

“We are working directly with all campaign organizers and guarantee the funds raised will be transferred directly to the Ford family,” GoFundMe spokeswoman Catherine Cichy told MarketWatch after the Senate hearing.

Meanwhile supporters of Kavanaugh, who angrily maintained his innocence at the judiciary committee hearing, had poured nearly $607,000 into a GoFundMe campaign to raise money “for Brett Kavanaugh’s family to use for security or however they see fit,” the organizer wrote. (Both Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh have said they’ve received death threats.) At least two other GoFundMe pages said they were working to raise money to support Kavanaugh and his family, bringing the total amount raised for him to $623,000 and counting on Oct. 8.
I need to go start a go fund me. Lots of :derp: 's have money to lose.
#himtoo
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:24 pm Social media is a waste.
I would outlaw that shit if I could. GNP would spike worldwide.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:24 pm Social media is a waste.
I would outlaw that shit if I could. GNP would spike worldwide.
Ha. :like:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Guess what, everyone driving a car, as a white male I feel like you are abusing my culture. So please go ride a goat because I'm offended
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

I support this dude 1000%

Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

Progressive thoughts:
It's okay and encouraged to be proud of your race and gender...so long as you aren't a white male.
Blanket statements and generalizations are terrible! Just like all white people!
As a white man, you know nothing about the struggles of minorities and your opinions hold no value in the discussion of race relations.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Huckleberry wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 am Progressive thoughts:
It's okay and encouraged to be proud of your race and gender...so long as you aren't a white male.
Blanket statements and generalizations are terrible! Just like all white people!
As a white man, you know nothing about the struggles of minorities and your opinions hold no value in the discussion of race relations.
I feel like white males are being treated unfairly in the sense that at one point the equality pendulum had swung to neutral and somehow overshot to the point where men do more/most housework while we wait for women to get themselves ready, get put down/attacked/embarrased by every culture including their own, and must feel shame for the past evils of people who have long been dead. It is a top down and bottom up societal pressure and can be viewed in all forms of media from Netflix to Disney. How many male heros have been portrayed in a disney movie in the last ten years? Only one, Ferdinand the Bull. So 90% of the releases are female heros. Think about that for a second.

I watch shows that my wife enjoys on netflix and the white male is vilified and put to justice by the heroic efforts of a black female who presents evidence of his vile racist actions and sentenced to jail by a black judge.

So aside from my own personal efforts my two white sons don't have a hero to idolize. Are we really this stupid?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Huckleberry wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 am Progressive thoughts:
It's not progressive thoughts. I'm a "progressive" and I hate it.

It's a combination of stupidity and hyper entitled jackass'