Voting

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

True story bruh.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 am Nope, but it only cost $80 because :dat: good insurance. Also: you're about 6 years late there buddy.
just trying to help you budget brah.

:trollface:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 am
stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 am Ugh. I laugh but also, meh, taxes are def a :triggered: here. If they didn't go to such waste I might be more okay with the amount. Yes, please, punish hard working people that continue to move up in their jobs and make certain choices (no kids).
Wouldn't we all?

HELL, I wouldn't even be pissed about welfare/food stamps and the leche life if they would just balance the budget and do responsponsible government shit. Its just that they fail so hard at everything
:dat:

instead its now just :triggered: at all times. And then more :triggered: because :triggered:

24/7 :rage:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 am
stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 am Ugh. I laugh but also, meh, taxes are def a :triggered: here. If they didn't go to such waste I might be more okay with the amount. Yes, please, punish hard working people that continue to move up in their jobs and make certain choices (no kids).
Wouldn't we all?

HELL, I wouldn't even be pissed about welfare/food stamps and the leche life if they would just balance the budget and do responsponsible government shit. Its just that they fail so hard at everything
Balanced budget?

:lol:
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 am just trying to help you budget brah.

You say, :trollface: but real talk, snippy snippy was one of the best short and long term budget decisions I ever made.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 am just trying to help you budget brah.

You say, :trollface: but real talk, snippy snippy was one of the best short and long term budget decisions I ever made.
yeah, truly. Tons of money saved. But I'd also think youd make a solid offspring. With a decent brain and world outlook.

That is a solid factor in why erin and I would have a kid, our duty to NOT produce a societal :derp:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 am
stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am
yeah, truly. Tons of money saved. But I'd also think youd make a solid offspring. With a decent brain and world outlook.

That is a solid factor in why erin and I would have a kid, our duty to NOT produce a societal :derp:
speaking of d00ty, 3 weeks in, parenting is hard.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:46 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 am

keep fighting the good fight. :bravo:
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 am yeah, truly. Tons of money saved. But I'd also think youd make a solid offspring. With a decent brain and world outlook.

I appreciate the compliment. You're a better person than me though because I am not swayed in the least by societal duty to produce non :derp:. I'll happily pay taxes that go to public education and other things for the societal greater good, but raising a child, :nope:. I commend and respect y'all that do it and do it well but it's not for me.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:46 am keep fighting the good fight. :bravo:
:dat:. I think Tedmer says to every new parent friend on FB, "don't worry, none of us knows what we are doing." You'll be fine.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

stripethree wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:52 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:46 am keep fighting the good fight. :bravo:
:dat:. I think Tedmer says to every new parent friend on FB, "don't worry, none of us knows what we are doing." You'll be fine.

You and Lady :fax: are smart and dedicated. That puts you in the top 5% right there.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
dubshow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 am yeah, truly. Tons of money saved. But I'd also think youd make a solid offspring. With a decent brain and world outlook.

Is there a 30 day money back guarantee?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Is there a 30 day money back guarantee?
negative ghostrider
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:48 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 am Is there a 30 day money back guarantee?
negative ghostrider
Not even for exchange or store credit? :disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

:caspian:

If Russia was able to hack and effect the 2016 outcome to cause chaos by electingTrump...What would cause the most chaos in 2018? Electing Democrats.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

can you imagine all the other countries who have national interests in hacking our elections and shit are either:

1. happy af because only Russia is taking the blame
2. sad af because no recognition for their efforts
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 am
razr390 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:33 pm can you imagine all the other countries who have national interests in hacking our elections and shit are either:

Probably none.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

you should only be able to vote if you can prove your humanity
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 am
razr390 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:33 pm can you imagine all the other countries who have national interests in hacking our elections and shit are either:

Probably none.
You don’t believe there are actors in the entire world (some being nations) that are actively trying to influence/affect the way the world goes to benefit them?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm
You don’t believe there are actors in the entire world (some being nations) that are actively trying to influence/affect the way the world goes to benefit them?
Of course, but that's a different statement with different levers than election fuckitude.

Russian interference isn't about us. It's about Putin and him holding on to power there.
Last I heard there were no anti-Putin Russians to be seen. Heard they got nerveous.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

we should limit the voting age to 60. In the founding fathers time it was rare to live past 60 so they didn't intend it.
brain go brrrrrr
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 pm you should only be able to vote if you can prove your humanity
Between the ages of 18 and 23, at some point you will be subject of one of those hidden camera shows where you are in public and some dude starts kicking his dog in your general area. If you do nothing, you don't get to vote. If you say "Dude?!", You can vote in local elections only. Confront him? Statewide elections. If you take the dog from him and scratch the dogs belly.... Presidential.
razr390

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 pm you should only be able to vote if you can prove your humanity
Between the ages of 18 and 23, at some point you will be subject of one of those hidden camera shows where you are in public and some dude starts kicking his dog in your general area. If you do nothing, you don't get to vote. If you say "Dude?!", You can vote in local elections only. Confront him? Statewide elections. If you take the dog from him and scratch the dogs belly.... Presidential.
:amazing: :impressive:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:59 pm we should limit the voting age to 60. In the founding fathers time it was rare to live past 60 so they didn't intend it.
yes, and stop harvesting social security. Let the boomers collect what they paid in. Let me keep what I'll never get. Over 60 with no money? Ship them to Mexico.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

BUMP.

We have an interesting local election brewing. A large vote (good chance of passing) for a large area of technically unincorporated area in East Baton Rouge Parish but not in city limits of BR Proper. About 80k residents are up for creating a new city to separate themselves from a cluster fuck of poor city-parish leadershit.

It started as wanting an indy school district and was shot down with serious political fuckery. Now it will incorporate and remove themselves from the governing body that doesnt represent the large views of the area.

Its likely to be the 5th largest incorporation in the US history. It will also become the 5th largest city in Louisiana. Their entire platform is to regain control of the area taxes and ensure that money is spent locally. Lot of heated debate going on.

http://www.stgeorgelouisiana.com/about

https://www.businessreport.com/opinions ... aton-rouge
The city of Baton Rouge and the Parish of East Baton Rouge have been run by a consolidated government since 1947. It combined the City of Baton Rouge government with the rural areas of the parish, allowing people outside the limits of the City of Baton Rouge to use city services. Though the city and parish have a consolidated government, this differs slightly from a traditional consolidated city-county[n 3] government.
City-Parish .gov has some SERIOUS debt liabilities with pensions. Its very unsustainable and we are heavily taxed already. EBR has the 2nd highest sales tax in the US. :wtf:

lots of :popcorn: going on. Lots of bad lies from well funded opposition.